Stupid shit liberals say

What do Sup Forums think of this?

The only possible person in that group that'd be able to beat up a white man would be a black man, the rest would just get beat up worse by fighting back and if you say the disabled guys homies will come jump you I doubt it since any redpilled man has a concealed weapons permit and works out

Sounds pretty reasonable, I guess. If you're gonna be a dick to someone, you should be prepared for them to fight back.

>black man beating a white man 1v1
only if the white man is a DYEL manlet

>A non-man
Just call it a girl.
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these fags?

>being called a nigger justifies acting like one

Okay then. If I call you a cunt, will you go get fucked?

>A non man

Violent retribution against verbal battery is an assault charge.
Violent retribution to the point of chasing is reasonable self defense. If you chase, it's an assault charge.
If you make fun of a disabled person and later their homies come to beat you, I believe it'll be conspiracy to commit a felony, plus assault and it's a special allegation if its like a group beat down.

Just a jail house law major here, not coming from any real authority.

>Non-man

lel so basically if you're a white dude and you get beaten, you also deserve that

I'm all for standing up for yourself, but that's not a concept that stops at racial lines.

If you attack someone, and get killed, then you deserve that.

I think she's right. You white devils need to start knowing your place. You will be a minority in the US in 10 more years.

Kek. Well done Jacque.

she's not wrong - there are consequences to your actions and you should be aware that a physical conflict is one of the possible consequences for disrespecting another person, it has nothing to do with being white or black or whatever.

This broad wouldn't say shit to anybody in real life.

muslim rape bait

But pulling off someone's hijab or assaulting a non-man count as physical attacks so retaliation is only self defense (depending on how far they go).

Everything else there is just verbal abuse and in no way justifies physical assault.

Amirite?

tbf nonmen are magical beings driven insane by their own immortality, you'd be silly to mess with one.

Yes, if you assume a subhuman can formulate a viable retort instead of lashing out in anger, you deserve it.

Cool, the next time you start harassing me about being a cisthexidecimalwhitemale who needs to listen to you the bravery LGBTFGJIGGYPUFGBBQ, I'm just going to beat the shit out of you.

>Don't tread on me kikebook post
>OP says "Stupid shit liberals say"
OP confirmed for retard

>if you jew me and get gassed

>These hands
That's awfully abelist

We preach the same shit.

Kek

They are right. If you get beaten up in any of these situations, you need to lift more.

>Non man
New meme when?

If it's strictly verbal then nothing should happen. Fight words with words. If you pull somebody's Hijab/Turban off then yeah that is assault and they can defend themselves. You should be able to walk up to any person and say "Nigger" over and over without fear or them hitting you. But when you get louder and closer and cause reasonable fear (reasonable is the key word) then they can press charges but if they fight you then no charges should be laid in my opinion.