Other urls found in this thread:

boobpedia.com/gallery/Jana_Defi/Jana_Defi_pinupglam.wmv
kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think anyone is disputing that

friendly reminder that arab countries are shite

its a persian country

shame they have a shitty islam government that stops me from taking their women yet they are allowed to come over here and take ours

this world isnt fair mate

Iran is a Arab country as the Persians have been wiped out.

You can't compared modern day Greeks with ancient Greece as modern day Greece is full of Turks.

t. Diaspora

I believe Iranians make the ethnic distinction of "Persian" versus "Arab" and honestly, not that I'm biased in favor of their racial supremacy narrative, I agree with them.

Having met ethnic Iranians around the USA, they're really a step above let's say Pakistanis, Saudis, and Egyptians. That doesn't say much but I agree with the distinction.

I would fuck Jana's tits so hard

Oh.

They can still nuke Israel though, so that's good.

Dem titties

who is she?

are there nudes?

Isn't she too Semitic for Sup Forumsacks though

Came here to post this

Jewish tits are the best

Ahaha, are there nudes of Jana Defi. Oh that's rich. I'm surprised OP was able to find a clothed picture.

Wow. It fappening.

>not loving fat jewish cow tits

>IMG_3047.jpg
Whatever happened to Jana?

Persian=/=Arab

>having met ethnic Iranians around the USA
There's your problem. Iran is made up of many different ethnic groups who speak the same language. Same with other Arab countries outside the gulf which is why people from Iraq, the Levantine, North Africa, Pakistan, etc can look so much different than other natives from their same country.

Diaspora who call themselves "Persian" and Iranians who live in Iran are completely different people. Diaspora hate the Iranian government while Iranians either support or are neutral towards their government.
Kind of like how most diaspora Syrians hate Assad but he has a lot of support in his country.

If you go to Iran and call someone a Persian they'll laugh at you and tell you they're Iranian, not Persian.

Diaspora Lebanese will call themselves Phoenician while in Lebanon they just think of themselves as Lebanese and so on

Khazar milkers!!
Get them away .
they are Aryan Kryptonite!!

She retired
Also you will never be the doctor
boobpedia.com/gallery/Jana_Defi/Jana_Defi_pinupglam.wmv

Iranians aren't Persian you dumbfuck

Pakistan is not an Arab country you fools.

t. Paki student in Germany

>let me check this side as well

fucking quack just wants to satisfy his ODD and feel them both up

If not arab then something worse.

Sunni's follow a convert or die basis, like most pol tards

shia's don't follow a convert or die basis. which makes them reasonable people, who just happen to think Allah is Yahweh.

he's something worse alright

he's a poo-in-loo

poo in loos regularly have skirmishes with pakistan. the poo in loo Hindus will start the Crusaders before Christianity does.

I never said it was. I said it's made up of multiple ethnic groups

>Iran is an Arab country
Iran's do not cluster closely with Arabs on autosomal DNA plots. They relate more closely with Armenians.

You're literally retarded.

>Arab
>not in Arabia
You don't know what that word means.

t. Diaspora
See

actually he has a point.

iranian includes so many different nations. not just persians.

You sure they aren't Persian?

Most Iranians are Indo-European, not Semitic.

>PERSIAN

They're 56% Arabian kek
Persians haven't existed in over 1000 years. Too much mixing with Arabs. Same thing with all Arabs outside the gulf, they're mixed

kek

>56%

how's the luck?

>tfw no iranian gf

But it's not also, i love that model, she has the best titties.

the whole fuckin area are arabs idc

>They're 56% Arabian kek
Check here and also the image attached:
Autosomal DNA is more important than mtDNA or yDNA haplogroups.

Even Hitler called Iranians honorable Aryans. It was named Persia, but Hitler advised Reza Shah to ask other countries to refer to it by its original name, Iran (cognate of Aryan).

>german

your time will come hans

Nice non existent source you have to back that up
>pic related is Aryan
O I'm laffin

some public works projects in tehran, too, if I'm not mistaken.
>grain of salt
>too lazy to dig up links.

They aren't arabs

It isn't idiot they don't have the same language and are two different races.

Lmao clearly never been to either country

Persian

Ahmadinejad is not an ethnic Persian, as most sources indicate. He comes from the South which is more mixed. Here is a pic of the mayor of tehran. Anyways, let me get you more sources.

You are retarded. Iran was called Persia until the 1970s

This

25% of their languages are the same. Iranians are Arab in all but language
That mayor is Azeri. Southern Iran is where all the ancient Persia ruins are kek
>The name of a country determines its genetics. Never mind the Islamic invasions which made the entire region arab

50% of Pakistanis are Punjabis meaning Northern Indians. 15% are Pushtuns, Persian and Turkic ancestery. 10% are Balochs, Persian ancestory. 20% are Sindhis who're poo in loo tier and 5% are filthy immigrants from India who are poo in loos.

Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Not meming, I knew an Iranian guy at Uni. They don't speak arabic either they speak Farsi.

>Almost like someone wants an anonymous strawpoll on how many people actually have more than zero knowledge on the region.

All I can say, Mr CIA man, is that you have great taste in huge tits. Have a nice bottom.

Source for this one:
kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html

Also,

Modern Persians are closely related to Iron Age Iranians of Achaemenid empire. They got the genome sample of an Ancient Iron Age Iranian from Teppe Hasanlu and it related closely to modern Persians:

"We sequenced Early Neolithic genomes from the Zagros region of Iran (eastern Fertile Crescent), where some of the earliest evidence for farming is found, and identify a previously uncharacterized population that is neither ancestral to the first European farmers nor has contributed significantly to the ancestry of modern Europeans. These people are estimated to have separated from Early Neolithic farmers in Anatolia some 46-77,000 years ago and show affinities to modern day Pakistani and Afghan populations, but particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians. We conclude that multiple, genetically differentiated hunter-gatherer populations adopted farming in SW-Asia, that components of pre-Neolithic population structure were preserved as farming spread into neighboring regions, and that the Zagros region was the cradle of eastward expansion."

This is the best source debunking that Persians mixed with a lot of Arabs.

They compared the genome of an Iron Age Iranian in Teppe Hasanlu to modern Iranians, not that much difference.

nope.

friendly reminder you are a jew and nobody will give your forskin back

They desperately need a good bleaching.

Idiot. That's like saying India is now anglo because the British invaded.
You fucking moron

Post more sand princesses

How many amputations is this browsing sesh going to cost you chap?

>Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Used to be Persian, now a minority in their own country. Thanks Israel, for driving millions of Palestinians into the surrounding areas.

>all these triggered diaspora

DESIGNATED
E E
S S
I I
G G
N N
A A
T T
E E
D D

I browse Sup Forums everyday.
noone cares.
most people here are too retarded to know about this site anyways.

Laty off the weed cloggnigger

You do know that palestine was a land of desert and shit, right? Palestinians didn't go all the way to iran you stupid toothpaste nigger.

the Iranid race is not the same as arabid , though iranians can be arabid but seldom are

This is a shitty meme, the only reason Shiites don't do terrorist attacks is because they are too busy taking on the sunni.

Once the sunni is done expect terrorist attacks on the west.

>same language
>arabic=persian
>kek
arabic is derived from persian, but its autistic and has 4 less letters

It's not your heritage anymore, and Iran hasn't been Persian culturally or genetically in over 1000 years. You gave up your heritage to become an American when you moved to the US. You're not Iranian, you're American now.

XDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDD
ferskn

Reminder that I would fuck that girl

I just gave the source, you idiot:

We are genetically still Persia, retard. Look at the diagram and read the study:

And no, I do not consider myself American.

Thanks for the insight, genuinely curious. I flew to South Korea via Dubai recently and Sup Forums and anything remotely racy was inaccessible for the whole flight.

>On the way home Dubai airport have posters up about having our electronic shit charged so they can check out our phones etc if they want to.
>I get taken aside at the gate for drug swabbing. >Have a ton of shit similar to and including pic related on my phone.
>They ask for my phone.
>Goodbye cruel world .mpg
>They swab the screen for drugs and give it back.
>Tales I've read about Saudi Arabia haunt me until boarding.

I realise I was in Dubai but still, took a while for my anus to relax.

>They don't speak arabic either they speak Farsi.

This. Probably still have arab mix in them though if we are honest.

>And no, I do not consider myself American.

Why not bro? You just visiting?

calm down mahmood,
its just just heritage that died cuz sum nigger cunt decided he wanted to betray his empire and rip

>its a persian country
persian = 50 % arabs

And looks like she's reduced as well, kill me.

>Probably still have arab mix in them though if we are honest.
If we did, then it's a negligible amount as this diagram shows:
It's literally comparing the genome of an Iron-Age Iranian from Teppe Hasanly to modern Iranians.

The reason there is so much confusion here is simple: people don't understand Indo-Iranian =/= Iron Age Iranian.

When talking about the Achaemenid and Sassanian empires we are referring to Iron Age Iranians, NOT Indo-Iranians.

inb4 someone rightly points out it's Persian.

so ur saying that a fucking autistic somali nigger can move to us and instantly Rip relegion, Rip black skin, Rip autism, Rip heritage, u a Us goy now

I'm not part of the general populace that gets internet censorship :DDD
dubai and china tier internet censorship but saudi arabia is shit too but not as bad. the gov are too retarded to put up a proper firewall anyways.

You keep ignoring

Iran, in the 1970s, before America ruined the country by overthrowing a democratically elected leader

I hope you yanks are proud of yourselves

How is living in SA? Are you typing on a gold plated ipad or are you living in slave quarters?

[citation needed]
also your equation is completely autistic

If you want to cherrypick there's pictures just like this for every middle eastern country

I think Freddie Mercury from Queen was Persian. Goes to show what people can accomplish when they are not being oppressed by dingbats, yo.

>Iranid race
it doesnt exist in the first place

iran people are all mixed between arabs, caucasus people, indus and some blacks from slave

>arabic is derived from persian
what?
arabic is semitic while persian is iranian language

language doesnt define race

persian and most iranians language are using arabic script

The heritage isn't dead. You can read the Zendvaesta, study the traditions preserved by Zoroastrians in Yazd, Iran and Parsii in India, and much more. We can easily revert back to Zoroastrianism. Shiite also assimilated a lot of Zoroastrian views with figures like Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra.

Also, we contributed and gave Islam its "mystical aspect" in Sufisim. Even Westerners like Rumi or whatever.

I still hate Islam and all Abrahamic faiths in general tho.

Yeah this, what other regulations can you skirt around in your position?