He's gonna Make Canada Great Again

He's gonna Make Canada Great Again.

He's gonna save Canada.

He's the Hero we need right now.

O'LEARY 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/
ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677?hootPostID=79fa6a2ddee248e305aa612c1e9c3977
youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=moWqRzac_yE
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/thousands-of-metro-vancouver-mansion-owners-avoiding-taxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's his stance on immigration?

o'jewy

DUDE

WEED

forget it you're getting cuckdeaud again

BRUH, DUDE WEED MAN

EXTREME AND THOROUGH VETTING PROCESS

You literally know nothing about the state of our political scene if you think libs will get another term if they don't replace Trudeau

Have fun with another Shariah Merkel term though

He is a kike trying to copy trump, is their anything the jews wont steal?

Cuckdeau was a one-off. He won't win re-election. He will be seen as a failure. He is held as a joke even amongst many of those who voted for him just a year ago.

>Canada Great Again
>Again

Jewish globalist shill, can't even speak French

Him entering the Conservative leadership race is the literal worst thing that could happen. Get behind Bernier you fucking faggots

Implying Canada wasn't great at Vimy Ridge.

Oh wait, you're probably the offspring of an immigrant, right?

I thought he was half ayyyrab, not one of (((them)))?

he wants more the guy is a fucking joke and he's not trumpish at all.

REFUGEES! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!

Nope

This is /ourguy/ Canada

Mad Max Bernier

maximebernier.com/

Check out his platform. Much better than O'Leary.

More labour competition is good for business goy.

Idk. Canabros are saying he's a cuckservative.

>we will never have a based Canada to shitpost the rest of the world with

cucked and fucked but keep it on the DL senpai we don't want faggots coming to this country

If there is anything left to save.

KEK - Canada is way, way, way whiter than your beaner nation

3 well placed nukes would make Canada great again instantly. Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto.

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677?hootPostID=79fa6a2ddee248e305aa612c1e9c3977

This is what those running for Conservative Party leader have to say about immigration. And O leary is a clown and a total globalist cuck.

He looks so jewish lol

I guess it makes sense, Ashkenazi are descended from Middle Eastern men and breeded white European women

That. He's probably Soros lite, if anyone still doesn't get it.

Irish and Lebanese apparently

I say no to O'jewry

Just saw on CTV news breaking news that O'leary is announcing his candidacy tomorrow! Make Canada great again!!!

This!
O`leary is Sup Forums candidate.He will be memed to PM just like Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4

He'll never win, the guy is 5'6 and literally looks like a rat

How the fuck has no one posted any of the copypastas?

Let me find them

>wants free trade agreements with fucking china
get out slant-eyed shill

>How many? 250,000 per year, which isa cut from the Liberals’ record-high target of 300,000.
>Who should come? “Streamline the process for hiring specialized workers abroad” and “put slightly more emphasis on economic immigration,” he says. He would also “slightly reduce” family reunification class immigration.
>On screening: “Would increase resources for CSIS, the RCMP and (CIC), do background checks on all classes of immigrants (and) conduct more face-to-face interviews if deemed necessary.”
>On refugees: Would accept “slightly” fewer, with more privately-sponsored and fewer government sponsored
>“Our immigration policy should not aim to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of Canada, as radical proponents of multiculturalism want,” Bernier has written.

SOLD

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

Too weak on guns, get the fuck out!!!!!

>In the western foothills of Vienna Alps, there is a humble lodge by the name of Chateau du Montaine Demure, where the owner, a relative of Otto Vanderbilt, holds a yearly reenactment of Hannibal the Carthagian Warlord crossing the Alps in his 218 AD venture into the Roman Republic. He would bring in endangered african elephants by helicopter to the snow capped lodge and throw them down the side of the alps. We watched at least a hundred elephant roll to their deaths. The 20 or so men, all refugees without a word of civilization in any of them, whom were restraining the elephants... also went down with the beasts, a mess of gore and tusk, the screams of the porters as they, tumbled, just terrible, dreadful. It was during a major military movement between the generals of the carthagian infantry, that the Owner of the Chateau du Montain Demure' demanded a bottle of the dryest scotch he could summon. A toothless indian child ran through the snow and collapsed at Monsieur's feet, his skeleton arms struggling to lift the bottle. Monsieur takes a swig and looks deep into the dark front of an approaching blizzard. He says nothing, then says "Increase the Elephants". We saw at least another 2000 kilos of ivory go over the side of that icy gorge before that blizzard came. We left them all to freeze to death. And now this brings me to the elephant in our room right now. Do you want to be hannibal? Do you want to sac Rome that badly? How many elephants need to die? Here, have a swig of this, it's scotch. Please taste it. It's the dryest I could find. THHHHUPUPUP Seventy percent ownership and all of your wife's eggs for the next 10 years.

>As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I remember the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or spilt glass of wine in the living room could send my Father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers Afghan rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for one second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.

My kike senses are tingling. Look at that face please and tell me he has no jewish blood.

Infinitely better than Cuckdeau.

>the guy is 5'6
ahaha oh wow, this manlet will look pathetic next to based 6'2 Trudeau

Except he won't be next to Trudeau, he'll take his spot and trudeau will go down as the biggest meme prime minister of canada.

Who is strongest on guns?

These are weak as shit, you guys are killing it

Kill yourself, faggot.

Deeprak wants 275 000...This guys platitudes about freedom and small government have been said a million times before. He's also a
>quebec politician
There's a reason they don't have the best reputation outside of QC. Leitch looks to be the best option.

>none of them lower than 50000
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Not Jewish at all
I listened to a few interviews and I approve. He's huge on lowering taxes and regulations that drive new businesses out of Canada. I've always enjoyed shark tank as well and we know he's read The Classics.

semetic=/= jewish

I thought he was too

>shrill woman getting elected
Leitch is way too fake. No one is going to be persuaded by her. She doesn't even offer any real solutions just rhetoric.

maxime bernier

That guy can sniff money from 10 mile radius. He will sell his own son for petty cash. You really want this guy as your leader?
The word JEW can be defined by his face.

First time I read the black rhinoceros one I couldn't stop laughing, come on its pretty good?

Have you ever watched Shark Tank, because it perfectly satirizes the guy

he's a joke and he'll never be leader of anything but the Kevin O'Leary Fan Club.

Mike Harris is what we need, a real man, and an actual powerful politician.
Not a poor man's TV clown, like O'Leary.

Wouldn't that just reduce the Canadian population down to a few pockets of natives and hillbillies?

A nation is the people, not (just) the clay

Screencap this, it will happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=moWqRzac_yE

Spatula man ples fuck off

Mad Max is /ourguy/

Is he a jew too? Whats wrong with leaf taste? always choose the cuck.

>solutions just rhetoric
Solutions to what exactly? As far as immigration goes I prefer her stance above the others. And if you don't think >muh freedom >muh small goverment isn't useless rhetoric then I can't really say what is. Also neither of those are solutions to Canadas problems and it's no surprise that a QC politician is saying them.

You know what's funny, Kevin was absolutely terrified of the Government just 10 years ago.
Any time a deal with the government came up on Dragon's Den Canada, even on that was reliant on a law. Kevin was out.

All she talks about with immigration is screening for values. It's garbage. Just take people from good nations instead of the middle east.
She also doesn't say shit about cutting the number.

M A D M A X
A
D
M
A
X

Hard to say at this point for my taste they are all 2 weak on guns. The debates are tomorrow hoping I get more then just the usual political double speak.

chinese qts are a great wealth producer in our country

now go out there and wed some massive tracts of land

this guy gets it.
the election was really Anyone But Harper.
Trudeau will be gone if there is anyone else to vote for next time 'round.

>ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677?hootPostID=79fa6a2ddee248e305aa612c1e9c3977
"The familiar story of doctors coming from India and ending up taxi drivers in Canada" . . . WTF? that happens because medicals schools in India are garbage, compared to Canadian and American medical schools.

feel the BERN

He really is a shallow reactionary idiot. Kids here probably too young to remember.

Just toronto would already alleviate about 80% of the country sjw problems. We could go on the ground for the remnants elsewhere. Would also rid us of the Laffs, so no actual canadian would disagree

>Make Canada Great Again
Make Canada Okay Again

>chinese qts are a great wealth producer in our country
bullshit

they don't pay taxes
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/thousands-of-metro-vancouver-mansion-owners-avoiding-taxes

or donate bood, either.

Vancouver gets its fucking blood from CALGARY.

>everyone would get face to face interviews
Would literally mean very few are getting in every year simply due to the time it would take to process immigrants through a process like that. And Bernies stance is status quo even Trosts is better.

What's funny is that far more of the population in Germany would never accept the third-world miscegenation parade that is Canada.

fuck this fag. i will never vote conservative if they take him on. he's a fucking joke and nothing like Trump. this guy is just a neo-con globalist cuck.

Yep. Jewish.

>No one needs an AR-15
>being a warrior isn't something to be proud of

Yeah no I'll stick with Mad Max

>you're getting cuckdeaud again
>Kraut is about to give Merkel a 4th term
>Kraut should just STFU

>Holds up China and India as great models of small-gov non-interfering business utopia.
srsly.

>canada great again
>canada
>great

He can always become moreso to appeal to his base like Trump did

Again, bratwurst, Toronto . My 600k pop city got a 98.5% white pop, which goes to around 99% if remove the foreign university students . but you don't really have to, since they are mostly from rich african famillies (generally politicians and the like) sending their kid abroad. Come and go, non-thug black people

The RCMP has control over firearm regulation in Canada that guy will do what exactly to keep them from changing their policies?
We were at least an OK country in the 60-80's but then again Canada has only been around for 150 years hardly holds a candle to other countries with thousands of years who are willingly destroying it.

As long as that psycho path Kelly whatever the fuck her name is doesn't get in I'm good.

Leitch is a joke, a total muppet, zero substance, and the most vapid one there is.

How old are you? Harris was terrible.

make canada great for the first time

What city? Because I call bullshit.

The federal government controls the RCMP. He can just write legislation saying any changes to firearm ownership laws have to be passed by parliament. Or better yet he can just pass a bill saying we can own what we want, where we want and carry it around how ever we want.

Non of you cucks have faith in Steven Blaney?

He's based as fuck. and stronger on immigration than O'leary, and the other muppet chick.

Plus he's pro guns, and has decent views with the economy like supporting nuclear energy.

I'm surprised he's overlooked as much as he is.

Ok bud have you prayed 5 times already...
Our government is shit when it comes to firearms that why it left it to the RCMP in the first place. What was his stance on Bill 64? Because Quebecers are going to be registering their long guns now that it passed.

Leitch, Bernier and late entry O'leary are the only real candidates.

What is Berniers position on marijuana

Dude, all of your candidates are pro third world immigration. Plus Leitch's law isn't even effective.

oh and all of those candidates are pro fag marriage

I haven't checked, but i assume he's pro marijuana.

Bernier's pretty Libertarian, so he's a typical degenerate on a lot of social issues.

fuck this fucking lebanese fag pretending to be irish

Did he declare his candidacy?

Those aren't my candidates those are the 3 actualy ones that have money behind them. I liked Trost the most desu.

It leaves (heh) a few cities and about 15-20 mil pop. If you nuke us, we win.

Kevin is NOT Jewish. He is lebanese and probably Irish. Christian.