Is Merkel a CONSERVATIVE ?

What the fuck I just learned that Merkel and the CDU are the conservative party in Germany !

I can not even imagine how the progressive party is...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything else you might not know? :^)

They want the country to go 100% solar n shit. Otherwise, the exact same policies.

The progressives are in favor of subsidizing prostitutes for refugees and no I'm not kidding

They are like
>Germany, die you old shit
>Germans are dying out and that's good
>Boy, i sure love turkey and islam

Is that a fake news title? Surely that didn't happen

Yeah a german conservative
Now immagine their leftwing

Hitler was the test run Trump is ((their)) new puppet and within no more than 40 years time America will be like Germany is now but on a larger scale.

It´s real

I guess those fuckin krauts finally pay for their crimes. The next generation of krauts will be born muslim.

if you fucking idiot re elct merkel you will be worse than sweeden

Um excuse me are you suggesting Islamic immigrating is punishment? I thought it was beneficial :^)

I was not aware of that. Thank you for the information. Carry on.

lol, I often wonder how many of you think Merkel is a liberal. Her hard-on for refugees comes with being a "good Christian," not a liberal. Christianity is the ultimate bluepill.

GERMANY YES!

The far left in Germany is actually the old ruling party of East Germany
Yes the people who built the Berlin Wall and shoot on sight law and Stasi are still a legal party
Former East German Stasi agent is now in charge of checking faceberg for "hate speech"

Her party is actually considered left-wing at the moment. Prominent conservative members of her party already announced resignment or even left the party.
I don't even care anymore, will vote AfD anyway, not matter the consequences. If this will lead to a red-red-green government at least the destruction of my country accelerates.

At least I live in Bavaria where the CSU (part of the union) tries to be conservative

>Christian political party
>children of communism
Pick one.

Looks like breitbart so yes, right-wing fake news

At this point, it's gotten so bad that I feel like Trump and Putin are gonna have to team up and just conquest Europe and do a paper bag test on everyone in it.

>1 post

German conservative is AfD. CDU was actually a party which you could vote once (decades before merkel they were even rooting against marxism). But with Merkel they took a massive drift to the left. She should be in the SPD or something. She says the one thing and does the other.

The green party is just a party full of hippies and closet pedos. I feel bad for the members that actually care about the environment but find no other option than this mess.

Oh, they've paid for it.
The Russians with the Rape of Berlin and the occupation of Germany.
Now mudslimes are getting their sloppy seconds.
Germany will be turning into Russian/Arab hybrids this century.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

A woman has roughly a likelihood of 1/400 to be pregnant after a rape.

Add abortions to this ratio.

Nah, there are almost no slavrapebabies. Pure germans, but just dumb.

How is that gonna help the refugees get over their idea that any woman who doesn't wear a hijab is a prostitute?

It doesn't make any sense even if you look at it from '''their''' point of view.

Wtf Hungary, I thought you were cool.