FUCKING HAPPENING user PREDICTED MANNING COMMUTE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MOTHERFUCKINGGG HAPPENING YOU FUCKS
user LAST THURSDAY SPECIFICALLY CALLED THIS SHIT
nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-commutes-bulk-of-chelsea-mannings-sentence.html
>Obama Commutes Bulk of Chelsea Manning’s Sentence

PIC MOTHERFUCKING RELATED
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106894428/

WE WERE FUCKING WARNED

DO NOT FALL FOR THE NARRATIVE THAT THIS IS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROTECTING OBAMA'S LEGACY. THERE'S MUCH UNDERFOOT AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO START FUCKING QUESTIONING IT

ALL THE SHILLS WILL PASS THIS SHIT OFF AS TINFOIL DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR SHIT, STOP FUCKING SUBVERTING OUR FREEDOM YOU SHILL CIA KEKFUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPREAD THIS SHIT AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AS TO WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856
wikileaks.org/Assange-Statement-on-the-First-Day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess we all die now

Commuting and Clemency aren't the same thing though

Greece is stealing our history

this aint leddit,you motherfucker OP

sage

Why don't you speak the language of your ancestors instead of your bastardized-subhuman tonque then?

wow very convincing thread you have here, chaim!

kill yourself

Bump

Fuck the shills

> believed a LARPing idiot

If this is true, then there isnt a damn thing anyone can do to put power back in our hands and make life not so miserable without killing a ton of people.

>COMMUTING =/ CLEMENCY
ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS LISTEN UP, THIS FUCKING TALKING POINT IS WHAT THE SHILLS ARE PUSH DOWN THE FUCKING THROATS OF EVERY SINGLE THREAD REGARDING THIS SUBJECT

LOOK AT THE FUCKING HORSE'S MOUTH (((WIKILEAKS'))) OWN TWITTER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856

THEY CALL IT A MOTHERFUCKING VICTORY?! DOES THIS RAISE A FUCKING RED FLAG FOR YOU? WAKE THE FUCK UP AND LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

SPREAD THIS SHIT AND FIGHT THE FUCKING SLIDE GET FUCKED ALPHABET SOUP

Whats weird is accepting the offer. Assange has given extensive proof of life i was skeptical at first but he definely was around.

Best to stick with what we know for sure. Not get distracted by disinfo

I'm just happy about it.

tldr

If you can only see it on a screen, It can be faked.

those my quads

If they do this then we're going to have the most hecktic timeline possible: retaliatory leakfest 2017

Anti JIDF bump

>extensive proof of life
shut the fuck up

he hasent proved proof of life they only did interviews with animation dysfunctions

commuting isn't clemency

sage

Fuck off Ireland, these are leaf quads.

But seriously, How many of you actually go outside and verify what you see/hear online and on tv? yfw you realize half the shit going on in the world isnt actually happening at all and it's all part of a giant fiction. MKultra has nothing on the power that the "fake window" has.

>COMMUTING=/CLEMENCY
BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHIT SHILL MISDIRECTION TACTIC AT THE SOURCE, GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING SHILLS

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821475035441401856 (embed) (unembed)
>VICTORY: Obama commutes Chelsea Manning sentence from 35 years to 7. Release date now May 17. Background: wikileaks.org/Assange-Statement-on-the-First-Day.html

TELL ME SHILLS WOULD THE ABOVE TWEET HAPPEN IF YOUR FUCKING STRAWMAN SEMANTIC ARGUEMENT HAD ANY FUCKING WEIGHT??! DOES IT MOTHERFUCKERS??"!?!?

I want to be off this ride already

What did he mean by this?

The tinfoil is strong here

DON'T SPREAD THIS.
I REPEAT DON'T SPREAD THIS
If the government finds out we know, they'll change their plans and we'll never know if this is real. We must wait until number 5, if number 5 happens spread this shit everywhere. For now, sage this so it doesn't become mainstream.

SHIT

yeah that does seem really weird to declare victory when your leader agrees to a death sentence with no lawful basis in exchange for a tranny

Anything that hurts far right pantshitters is perfectly fine by me. I don't care about any ooga-booga tinfoil blaming everything on jews and brown people.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news if the CIA has put the leash on Donald Dumbfuck. Now they just need to make sure he gets impeached and we muddle through a few years of Jesus freak before we get a sane President back.

No racist Trump.

No rapist Assange.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

REMINDER that every thread trying to make it look like Assange is dead, is a shill distraction thread to make you not take anything WIkileaks post as serious

ZOG already took down wikileaks and we all got played like a damn fiddle.

So Trump is just another faggot shill

Why would Assange agree to extradition to the US? I mean it's obviously them who want him, but the pretense has always been that the Swedes want him right?

Here's how you know this isn't true and that OP is a retarded faggot: if the US government had Assange, they'd say so. And if they could shut down Wikileaks, they'd do so. They don't need to lie about it or come up with an elaborate plot - IT IS THEIR STATED GOAL.

Why the fuck would the US tell you they want to do something, do it in secret, then fake doing it publicly?

I expected to see the Hannity interview picked apart here, but never did, or I missed it. I watched the Hannity and Assange interviews, and I personally felt there was something off about the way it was filmed. As in, I don't remember seeing any side shot of both Hannity and Assange at the same time. I have also been following the whole file hash deal, and I did believe that Wikileaks was compromised, and Assange was dead. But the whole public investigation on the file hashes kind of just died out. Last I heard, the hashes were not matching the files Wikileaks was putting out there. There was that whole embedded info on the Bitcoin market or something. I was following that as well, but I don't really understand it too well, and can't do any of the work myself. I do think it's odd that it seems like all the Wikileaks threads here have just sort died out. I assumed that it was because there was nothing to find... But maybe all the anons that were making progress on it, are now sharing a cell with the Wikileaks staff, or a grave.

why would they pardoned such a horrible, traitorous faggot?

>hurr durr muh Hillary
>T-t-trump is RAYCISSSS
What's a sane President to you, faggot?

And I forgot, I know Assange's internet was cut. But that's where it stopped. Never did see anything about his internet being turned back on. Not trying to shill here, and I was offline for a few weeks during all of this. I should just stick to lurking.

Gas all shils and Bump

It's all a larping faggot.
Look, if he had posted about the trade before the Wikileaks' tweet, now you would be onto something. But the guy just came up with a fake scenario after the tweet.

>wl says Assange will come back if Obama gives Chelsea clemency
>larping faggot says that Obama will accept because it's a plot to bring down Wl

But in reality it was in assanges best interests

No its not you fucking dumb cunt. Please support your argument of get the fuck out. Maybe you should try reddit

Total BS

1 post by this ID

@107564595
(You)

Firstly calm down.

Now explain what will happen now in detail.

>forcing memes this hard

God I hate you faggots, pic related.

#ImWithHer

>Victory
oh jesus christ, was user right? is this white-haired faggot dead?

how will ctr ever recover?

>post made after it was even announced on twitter
>user predicted
Get fucking reported nigger. Predicted him posting weeks ago, not after.

READ THE FUCKING ORIGINAL THREAD PROVIDED AS A PICTURE AND LINK IN THE OP

Remember, (((they))) want us to think that Assange is still alive or has not been subverted. YET ASSANGE REFUSED TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE PROOF OF LIFE IN THE FORM OF A BALCONY APPEARANCE OR FUCKING PGP SIGNED MESSAGE WITH MATCHING FINGERPRINT. ALL THEY RELEASE IS DUBIOUS "INTERVIEW" FOOTAGE THAT CAN EASILY BE MANIPULATED/FAKED WITH CURRENT COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND VOICE ALTERATION TECHNOLOGY. THAT IS NOT FUCKING PROOF OF LIFE.

REMINDER THE MEDIA NARRATIVE IS BASED UPON THE PRETENSE THAT ASSANGE HAS NOT BEEN COMPROMISED OR KILLED. LOOK AT THE EVENTS IN FRONT OF YOU FOR EXAMPLE THE VIDEO GLITCH RT INTERVIEW AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN GODDAMN FUCKING MIND AND JUST DON'T TAKE WHAT THE MEDIA FEEDS YOU AS GOSPEL FOR FUCKS SAKE

So Hannity/ Fox News are CIA assets?

Please present an argument. Failure to produce will result in a b t-ing the f o

bump. the end is near.

kek seems to think you're on the right track. But I would say that every single MSM organization is a CIA asset. Let's see if kek agrees.

CIA has Assange, anybody who believes otherwise is sadly deluded.

Could you drop the caps please? It makes you sound like a babbling retard. Also, a prediction is something that needs to happen before, not after. Why would the larping faggot "predict" it after the Wikileaks' tweet if he knew so much. He could have done it weeks before that

So what you are saying is, we're all fucked?

>Please present an argument

Homosexuals and trannies are abominations and want to force world calamity.

Organized false flags, you act like this isnt common here what with all the memes being forced here every other week.

After watching that real time software video, I always doubted how legit those ''interviews'' were

if trump is going along with this because he and his family were threatened, what else will he be going along with?

Shit, Trump please do something ;_;

Dude, it's over.
There's no point to it anymore.
Normies will be blind, only we, the basement dwellers actually see the true light.
But the light is too bright and sacred and we will be killed by it.
It's over dude.
We had a good ride :)
Embrace your Jew Overlords.

he said pardon

obama didn't pardon him

sage

>3333

jej so many shills in this thread, that means we're doing something we shouldn't

2 posts you dumb faggot

ohhh noeee ;DDD
welbbb i guess am ctr :DDDD

What did he predict??

If that's actually true, I think Trump would have to play along for a while. But he would eventually come up with a plan to deal with it. He's about to be the most powerful man in the world, and has a very large amount of his own money, and trusted security. I'm sure he could keep his family safe. He would just need some time to come up with a plan. And Trump never forgets, and never forgives, he would get his revenge.

>he hasent

don't hase me bro

bump for interest

You sir, although you are clearly not a shill, you are completely fully deluded even by pol standards

bump

CAPS CALL FOR SERIOUS FUCKING SHIT HAPPENEING. IT"S FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND EVERYONE READING THIS THREADS NEEDS TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS WITH FUCKING CAPS!!!

Not yet. Look at what the user that warned us said. We need to "question." FUCKING QUESTION EVERYTHING. Look at everything from a logical perspective. Why would Assange make this deal, of all fucking possible deals in the first place? Why won't he fucking provide adequate proof of life? Why is this deal supposed to magically fix everything about our doubts regarding the sanctity of the Wikileaks organization in the first place?

That is our power anons. QUESTION THIS SHIT, and spread it so EVERY MOTHERFUCKER QUESTIONS THIS SHIT. DON'T TAKE THE MSM ANGLE AND LET THEM SHOVE IT RESISTANCE FREE INTO YOUR FUCKING ASS. WE STILL HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET AND LET'S FUCKING USE IT

YOUR DEMORALIZATION TACTICS ARE USELESS HERE

READ THE FUCKING THREAD!!!

NICE TRY FUCKING SHILL REMEMBER ANONS, LET'S DO WHAT WE DO BEST, AND THAT"S SHITPOSTING FOR THE TRUTH

I presented my argument, you still haven't refuted anything.

Faggots need to be lynched.

I don't understand this.

Why would the US and Russia collaborate together with Wikileaks? Wasn't MSM and the DNC/establishment against Wikileaks? What benefit does either party get from commuting Manning's sentence?

Right now it sounds like the public narrative is that Obama's commuting Manning's sentence to get to Assange, but I guess I'm missing something and can't see how this relates to mass censorship or working together with Russia.

The user didn't predict shit? Please explain

Cry me a river of big mac sauce you fat fuck

Bound to make mistakes

>MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND AS TO WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF YOU
Not a lot desu.

>Why would the us and russia collaborate with wikileaks
Wikileaks has been compromised, asssange is and has been dead. This is the cove story for normies.

Shitposting like a true maplenigger

He's commuting his sentence because it was a long one for the crime (leakers usually don't get that much time), and the guy is mentally ill.

Thanks for the heads up, Kek

>Trump giving in to threats on his family.

lol no.

>It's another "Faggot LARPs on Sup Forums" thread

HOLY SHIT

Implying the left doesn't blame white people for all their problems

woah woah woah that thread was slid for a reason. better let this one do the same, user.

At least my shits going on a post and not in my underwear in a Walmart chips aisle.

>assange is kill

Giving himself up for Manning and calling it a victory for just a reduced sentence is the laziest narrative so far in 2017.

Just have to wait and see now if the prophecy of OP's image is fulfilled and wikileaks is "broken up" afterwards.

>implying they weren't already subverted by October / November of last year

>using the ctr guidebook
>I'm not ctr, you are

>he wouldn't
Nigger what? You think he wouldn't give in if he was threatened to be impeached/assassinated and his family in danger or something as devious as waterboarding Barron and other family members?

Anyone can be broken. Remember that, and remember it always. The key is not to allow those weaknesses to be exposed. When you are as public as them however, that becomes very difficult.

You may think that you will never break, and your patriotism is stronger than your will to stay alive or stay away from torture, but at the end of the day, anybody can be driven into insanity and manipulated. Strength is in numbers, and the leader of a movement is always the most vulnerable.

Yeah them claiming victory is weird as fuck assange is probably kill

How comes hannity never took a pic together with assange?
Weird

The only answer is to step away from your keyboard, go experience some diversity in your life friendo

Your right, this is exactly what they want.

>extends the olive branch

Fuck off, fagbreath