Remember that time when Donald Trump admitted on live TV that Russians hacked the election...

Remember that time when Donald Trump admitted on live TV that Russians hacked the election, and immediately realized what he'd done and tried to backpedal and talk about how everybody hacks us?

Could any man have cucked his own presidency more than this unbridled manchild?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/07/09/hack-of-security-clearance-system-affected-21-5-million-people-federal-authorities-say/?utm_term=.44e0449b8661
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet and liberals are still this assblasted. These next four years are going to be filled with Schadenfreude at your expense faggot.

Nobody cares , faggot

>Remember that time when Donald Trump admitted on live TV that Russians hacked the election
Don't forget the time right after that when he said we should trust the Russians.

>Austria doesn't care about a newly empowered Putin
Wew lad, I have some bad news for you

Are you illiterate?

Trump already admitted that he didn't win the election fairly before he ever stepped foot in the white house.

Any man this blunderingly retarded is bound to provide countless lulz until his impeachment.

You do.

He's scared to death of the piss tape release.

>Trump already admitted that he didn't win the election fairly before he ever stepped foot in the white house
He didn't say that, and no one who isn't a troll would say he had.

Oh shut the fuck up, anyone can watch the press conference and hear it from the horse's mouth you stupid UKuck.

he admitted that Russia hacked the DNC, and pointed out that the media is focusing on that aspect and not the more alarming aspects such as Hillary receiving debate questions in advance and John Podesta having pool parties with kids.

You can be as angsty as you want bro, he said Russia did the hacking. He didn't say that makes his victory illegitimate. I hate Trump, but there's no point in trying to push pants on head retarded claims like yours.

Remember that time at Band Camp

"Comfirmed"? OP is clearly a cock sucking faggot

Remember the time the DNC was corrupt to the core and illegally colluded to rig the Democrat primaries so that Hillary would win and then they got caught because they're as incompetent as they are corrupt and couldn't even defend their own private network from hackers and their entire plot got exposed to the world and in shame they tried to deflect to Russia to avoid the implications of their corruption and incompetence?

Good times.

By admitting that they did the hacking he's admitting that the CIA, FBI, etc, reports are true. Those reports distinctly report on a confirmed plot by Russia to influence the US election.

He literally admitted it.

Remember that time when the GOP was so desperate to win an election that they became traitors to the US and worked with Russia to spread fake news and commit acts of treason by hacking US senators and politicians?

No matter what you say, you are quite literally aiding and abetting confirmed traitors. You deserve the death sentence, as do 50% of Americans.

When "Chelsea" Manning leaks documents unveiling government corruption, he gets a Presidential pardon under Obama.

When some random Ivan does it, he gets WWIII.

There were extenuating circumstances behind Manning's actions. The faggot has mental disorders and Lamo coerced him into stealing the documents so that he could get an exclusive story from his buddy Kevin Poulson at Wired.

Seriously, look it up, that's literally what happened. All these faggots met up when they used to be regulars on The Screen Savers on TechTV. Along with other criminals like Kevin Mitnick.

Remember when China hacked 15 million state employee records?

I remember

Keep crying faggot.

washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/07/09/hack-of-security-clearance-system-affected-21-5-million-people-federal-authorities-say/?utm_term=.44e0449b8661

>22million people
>traced to the Chinese government

Obama didn't do shit, what a pussy.

>China hacks our shit
>that means Russia can't possibly be doing it too

Faggot.

>hacking US senators and politicians
the released information confirmed high levels of corruption in the democratic party. Confirmed, 100%, no way to deny it.

Now, this doesn't mean the Republican party doesn't have corruption of its own, but it would be speculated, nothing more.

My question to you is this. I believe that corruption should be exposed whenever possible. If the political party(s) don't want their corruption exposed, they shouldn't break the law. Do you agree? Would you say that the corruption should continue?

Second part is this. The elections themselves were done on paper ballots, and/or voting machines not connected to the internet. It was impossible that they could hack the election directly. Saying they "hacked the elections" is disingenuous at best. I could agree with the statement "they influenced public opinion" by releasing said information, but any scandal would do that, regardless of who released it.

The fault is in those who committed the fraud, illegal acts, or etc. Not with whom uncovered it.

>high levels of corruption

Uh oh, they didn't bother to switch email servers when she became secretary of state!

Maybe you should ask George Bush where MILLIONS of emails went from MULTIPLE private email servers during the Bush years. And the Republican congress didn't investigate that AT ALL.

So come on, Hillary Clinton wasn't corrupt, she was just a typical politician. They tried so damn hard and never once were able to blast her with anything serious.

I didn't say the corruption was how the emails were obtained, nor is it implied from that.
The corruption was in the actions of the political party as a whole. The corruption exists independently from how the emails were obtained.

The corruption pertains to, but not limited to, Hillary Clinton, her VP, and the leader of the democratic party committee engaging in essentially stealing the nomination from Bernard Sanders.

Whatever you say about George Bush has no relevance to this, and for the record I would support release of that information as well, but that's neither here nor there.
You're excusing something that happened with her because of someone else, and that's not correct to do. Judge the political party, and the individuals, on what they do. Not what other people do.

You didn't even defend her, you simply tried to brush it off.

>He literally admitted it.
It's almost like he must have been pressured to do it.

The problem here is that you're being one-sided. You're trying to say that legitimately trivial findings from her hacked email server have any significant relevance on her candidacy, when it should have been inadmissible as proof of anything in the first place due to the source, but in this Wikileaks world we live in nobody cares about truth as long as it makes a good story.

But then on the flip side of the coin, you're completely ignoring COUNTLESS allegations, accusations, lawsuits, questionable statements, provable foreign interference, as irrelevant.

The Hillary story isn't the story, the story is how that was used to put a confirmed criminal and potential traitor into the White House.

He said he thinks it was Russia who leaked the emails, and that it could have also been somebody else.

Whoever did the hacking I'm not convinced it was Russia just because Donald thinks it was them.

To back up my post here.

"""In a March 2015 email, Clinton Campaign manager Robby Mook expressed frustration whenDNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired a Convention CEO without consulting the Clinton campaign, which suggests the DNC and Clinton campaign regularly coordinated together from the early stages of the Democratic primaries."""

"""In a March 2015 email, Clinton Campaign manager Robby Mook expressed frustration whenDNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired a Convention CEO without consulting the Clinton campaign, which suggests the DNC and Clinton campaign regularly coordinated together from the early stages of the Democratic primaries."""
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html?_r=0

"""The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team. “FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod."""

It goes further than that, but I feel that's enough for now.

I'm not being one sided at all. Hillary did illegal actions, and the DNC was corrupt. That's all there is to it. The possibility of Trump or the Republican party being so does not excuse Hillary or the DNC.

You have to judge them both separately.

On the one hand, you have 100% confirmed corruption and illegal acts from the democratic side this election. On the other hand, you have, per your own wording, "allegations, [and] accusations".

Now, I'm not defending Trump here. He was a dark horse candidate. The elections was Hillary's to lose.
1/2

2/2
The republican party could have had almost anyone else as the candidate, and would have won, not because they would have "won" the election, but because Hillary lost the election. There's an important distinction there.
I don't think you would disagree that almost anyone else in the republican primary would have attracted less controversy than Trump.
The democrats lost American people's support more so than the republicans gained it.

Now then, all that being said, lawsuits and allegations don't prove guilt, and even if they did, you forget that there were lawsuits and allegations against Hillary and her husband Bill.
Now, I'm not using that as defense of Trump, what I'm asking is, if not Trump, who would you want as president?

"Hacked the election" actually being this fucking stupid.

>The Hillary story isn't the story
Did you read any of the leaked e-mails, faggot?
It's factual evidence of corruption, bribery, pay-for-play, political favors, media manipulation & collusion - all done on an insecure, illegal server that left governmental secrets out in the open.

You're a traitor.

im not a liberal and I hate him too. in fact most people that hate him are not liberals. I even liked him before he ran for president. his work as a clown was magnificent! best i have ever seen!

Remember when he was asked to name some world leaders that he admires and he panicked and said Merkel!

hahahaha, we elected an idiot with bigly insecurity issues!

lord help us all. the human race is at stake here

>Trump already admitted that he didn't win the election fairly before he ever stepped foot in the white house.
>Any man this blunderingly retarded is bound to provide countless lulz until his impeachment.

When Trump told us the election was rigged, he forgot to mention he was the one who committed treason to rig it.

Oh look another shill thread.

>Did you read any of the leaked e-mails, faggot?
The authentic ones or the forged ones?

>It's factual evidence of corruption, bribery, pay-for-play, political favors, media manipulation & collusion
Trump was prosecuted for that long ago and those thousands of other lawsuits where he cheated employees, contractors, business partners and associates and all the bankruptcies - that was all settled for pennies on the dollars