Orlando GoodBoy kills pregnant girlfriend and police officer

Orlando fag here.
What are the current updates regarding the Dindu man. I know the bounty is 100k now.
I think /pol should meme him into being captured. and collect his reward

Respectful bump

>Orlando
You should be taking a walk or a drive and out looking for him

>I think /pol should meme him into being captured.
checked

What's great is in Florida it's completely legal to catch him and then throw him in the trunk of your car and bring him to jail
He is a fugitive at large.

>email known associates
>install key logger / spy war
> obtain communications Intel
> email to Orlando PD.
>Boom 100k

Alternatively start hash tag to claims justice for this man.

Orlando is an extremely well maintained and beautiful city but the nigger parts are legit Chiraq tier. My gps once brought me through a nigger area when I was training some guy who lived in Orlando and I was fucking amazed. There were walls of buildings just missing, no vegetation or overgrown vegetation, niggers everywhere, I obviously exclaimed "What the fuck is this shit." Guy I was with explained the situation but I was really dumbstruck.

shadilay

You sound like you where either on obt or pine hills.

Holy fuck he's still on the run? Surprising.

Haven't been in Orlando since the early 90s. Is OBT still just a long line of strip clubs, liquor stores and abandoned strip malls?

Yes.
I actually live on the space coast. But stay at my girls in east Orlando.
OBT is an infected chess pit.
I went to a gas station one time, two people of dark color asked for money to fill their gas cans.

Just passed by him on the street

>Markeith

THIS NIGGA GOT TWO FIRST NAMES

Maybe we should meme Sam Hyde into catching markeith loyd

I hate you for making me break out laughing at work

>WOFL

He has beat the over, I'd look in atlanta.

#Justice4MarkkeithLoyd

Pretty sure it was Pine Hills.

A lot of supply houses near OBT and it is pretty shit, did see a group of niggers walking down with Nigger Depot signs though insulting home depot which made me laugh. OBT isn't really worse than say 60th here in Tampa so I don't find it to be that bad it's just the contrast where Orlando is actually just really nice.

check

LOOK, IT'S A NIGGER!

I remember watching a special on TV once that referred to Orlando as 'The Golden Buckle of the Bible Belt'. I chuckled a bit and then started thinking back. Wasted some time on Google Maps and realized that there is not a single place in the city of Orlando where you are more than like 2 blocks from a church.

By 60th I meant just to say 60 but was also thinking of 50th which is a straight up industrial nigger shithole.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Another weird thing I saw there was the police presence was really high and in a lot of the better than average neighborhoods there were always genuine police parked or patrolling.

What part of 60 are you talking about? It changes up a good bit West of I-75, strip clubs and county jail, but gets better past the port, once it rolls through downtown.

Aye, Orlando is big on law and order. OPD has as many sworn officers as Minneapolis, with a population 100k fewer. Plus they have the University Police, and Orlando International is completely patrolled by its own force.

If it ain't called Adamo it ain't the real 60 as far as I'm concerned. A lot of the closer residential areas tend to be absolute shit. 60 isn't that bad going East though after say Kings though. I just worked for awhile on 50th really close to 60 (little bit past 275) and that place was very noggy. DT Tampa is nice in general, love working over in Hyde Park though I fucking hate anything right off Bayshore since there are some seriously fucked up (in terms of how traffic works) roads.

Whole place is pretty neat. I work all over Florida and Orlando is my favorite place by far, a lot of guys in my industry even move there because not only is the city good but due to the nature of new construction the work is way easier and the people have good income.

> OPD has as many sworn officers as Minneapolis, with a population 100k fewer
Nice little fact.

So did this nigger kill a white cop or a black cop?

He did us all a service by killing his sheboon and unborn niglet, I'm just wondering if we should get this self-genociding nigger to Mexico or not.

>So did this nigger kill a white cop or a black cop?

SHE was BLACK

So he got rid of two breeding nigger bitches?

Give the man a medal, imo

let it be so

"If the guy's smart, he might have disguised himself," Sells said. "He could shave his head, put on a fake beard, he could wear a hoodie. There's a million things a person could do to avoid, you know, being ID'd."

It doesn't help that niggers all look the same.

$20 says that he gets put down resisting arrest next year during a random traffic stop by some poor schmuck cop that has no idea who he is.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

Yeah, he's not the worst guy on the planet for sure.

I feel sorry for you ameribros, u have a frightening chimp problem. It seems u need to go on safary again.

fuck your autistic thread

we're talking about dead niggers here

>HOW CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE MORE THAN ONE SUBJECT BEING DISCUSSED ON /POLE/ AT ANY GIVEN TIME THAT DOES NOT INTERSECT WITH MY OWN PERSONAL INTERESTS???????????

>FUCKING SLIDE THREATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hearing about dead niggers is one of the few things that give me joy in life, nigger.