Why are smart people not making children?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/16/natural-selection-making-education-genes-rarer-says-icelandic-study
vndb.org/v18636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The courts

Cause they will most likely pay for their education.

If you call extinction smart you must be retarded.

Because the push of degeneracy being for le smart people by kike ruled colleges and media aswell as the 'world is overpopulated now whites shouldn't breed' meme. Aswell as decline of the family unit via the destruction of women.

Lack of good women
Courts will fuck you over and take everything from you

because its the smart thing to do

Why would I ruin my life?

>Because it's the smart thing to do

Yeah make us become the next Japan all because kikes want us to is totally smart.

Idk if it's an American thing but all the rich, educated people I come across have multiple children.

>Why Would I ruin my life

Have you even had a child you shit for brains.

cant put benis in waifu

(((Universities))) brainwashed them.

>Waifus are awesome :DDDDDD

Kill yourself Sven

.....because they're smart.

Because Kikestianity invented love and monogamy, while natural relationship between men and women is polygamy and all is about mutual interests namely women spread their legs for money, drink, and food

>smart people
>falling to kikes' tricks

pick one

> I am a human being
> I evolved like every other animal

Pick one

Because
>They use contraceptives and birth control
>the "smart" women work
>women are no longer "Dependent" on men and are now "liberated", however they're now slaves of the state, banks, and megacorporations
>they fall for the over population meme or they think "why would we want to bring children into this world? ;_; there's like wars and poverty and transphobic xenophibc bigots wahwah"
So that's about it. Even the brightest individuals are usually retarded and blind sheep that follow the leader.

Why is she wearing a black dildo face thing? And why does Hans have this photo saved?

Because I wouldn't want my children to suffer all the cretins of this world. There is no hope for this world or people in it, and I won't bring something into a hopeless situation.

>le we have to follow rules of aminals meme

also most whites fall for this meme, particularly those of higher IQs and education.

Who are the "smart" people? those who earn a good amount of money
doing an abstract job in a fucking cubicle in order to retire and fade away?
Those who cannot even fix their car or their sink? let them disappear.
They are the problem.

It's this Finish faggot again.

>MUH CHILDREN WILL SUFFER

Just off yourself already you Nilhist retard.

Because smart people fall for the career meme. Conteporary culture tells us that the best thing we can do is spend all our time and energy providing profit for international corporations, instead of on your partner and offspring. Stupid people don't have prospects for careers and have families instead.

dont want to

Today smart just mean well-indoctrinated.

There is no moral duty to procreate anymore.

Women have been told so much to stand up against men and fight every little transgression that that is now their moral duty. Its gone so far that they're now having to actively make stuff up.

Also men generally see no value in loose women who spend all their time fighting muh patriarchy rather than caring for a family.

Women are objectively attracted to men who actively pursue them. Sadly the only men still attracted to immoral women are black guys who have zero standards.

Why would an intelligent creature give a shit if their species becomes extinct?

Extreme intelligence is an evolutionary detriment.

Only highly intelligent people can convince themselves that allowing their peoples to go extinct is somehow a good idea. Intelligence seems to be a circle.

polygamy existed in the Bible too but its a degenerate practice that has been phased out

Smart people know to make crotch fruit after the die off. To crotch fruit now is fruitless really.

They don't want welfare due to pride and can't afford children without it

Too busy paying for stupid people's children

Knowing how fucked the future prospects are and not wanting their lineage to suffer?

It's pretty simple:
>tell someone they're smart
>say that smart people don't have children
>they're dumbfucks that want to prove they're smart so they don't have kids

People are really easy to control, you just have to have no empathy.

Pretty much this.

Without whites the world would go to shit. Shitskins can't even run a country properly. If you call yourself intelligent for not having children and thinking extinction is a good thing. You might be retarded in some sense.

Nilhism is a special kind of retarded.

Define smart.

>tfw to intelligent to pass-on my genes.

False dichotomy

Because act of making children is illogical and against individuum interest. Natural section literally comes with biggest possible hack to force people to breed. Act of making children is failure into utter animalistic mode there is no intelligence in the shiver of orgasm. The smarter people are the more they have power over emotions and instincts, over exploits made up by nature.

>>le we have to follow rules of aminals meme

Again you fell for KIKEstianity's memes

WE''RE ANIMALS AND WE'RE A PART OF NATURE AND MUST FOLLOW ITS LAWS IF WE MUST SURVIVE merely Kikstianity and Humanism invented stupid concepts like love(while rape was always the natural way to reproduce) and pity which impede us from raping and aborting the less fits, and also being tribalistic and merciless against the non-whites which aren't a part of racial tribes.

whoms waifu name is this

The shitty, 'educated', white leftists are the ones not having kids. They're the ones who are so nihilistic and obsessed with themselves they think it's not worth the trouble.

Every educated conservative white man and woman I know either has children or wants them.

Don't get discouraged.

gib source for pic or gtfo

This too

Your post made me lose braincells.

Well the only argument most people have for reproducing is "to pass on my genes" but anyone with an IQ over 90 would realize that there is 100% chance your genes will cease to exist regardless of how many kids you work to raise.

Seriously grow up you deluded manchild, you're a disgrace

why would a smart person bring another smart person into a dying world? For the bettering of the "world"?

>Why are smart people not making children?

Well look on the bright side of it, President Camacho is just a couple of generations away.

Just had this talk today with the woman.

>Both 30's
>She finds an indian baby mill
>We'll artificially inseminate 4 women at once.
>Raise all at the same time
>Womans pussy is still choice, our DNA

If you're actually smart, just start earning money and exploit the poor through science.

Suffering is part of the human experience, we suffer in different ways all the time. The three constants and obligations you have as a living thing are to suffer in one way or another, to continue your blood line, and to die.

>Into a dying world
>dying

Nilhists are actually this retarded.

how would you lay out that argument on George Carlins views? he pointed out how everything is set to fail and i believe it too when i'm honest. "Might aswell enjoy the show". i had deep depression when i saw what is happening to us and now i feel free, by not caring about the outcome of this race. is it a lie that i tell myself to feel better? then why failed every empire and idioligy by our greed?

>which aren't a part of racial tribes.
which aren't a part of our racial tribe*

>aborting the less fits
aborting the less fit*

> without smart people
FTFY

Dying? As compared to what/when?

They're not smart, theyre 'educated'. I was the same once.

Lel because it wants something to continue after its gone? Otherwise said intelligent creature should just end it now.

>willingly surrendering your free-time and peaceful well-being just to be able to pretend that you matter because of 'm-muh bloodline muthafucka'

Life is inherently meaningless and everything is temporary. Have all the fun you can while you can during this little blip in time called Your Life.

>grow up
why would I want to do that?

Contrary to the popular belief, natural selection does not favor intelligence.

But that's not a desire based on logic it's based on emotion. Imagine for a minute that you're very intelligent, why would you care wether something carries on after you're dead?

The cause for delaying pregnancy/not having kids isn't actually intelligence, it's education. Intelligent women are more likely to pursue a degree and a career, and offsetting having children.

If everything is so pointless then why do you stand up and go to work everyday? Why do you not deprieve yourself of food and water until you die?

I want to marry Sylvie

Oh they're smart, just not wise.

The sauce is common sense.
There is so much biological science pointing to human overshoot a population crash is inevitable now and the only question is when and what critical resource(s) will start that. Probably serious oil shocks, global resource wars (a first for humanity), potable water, plague and famine to kick off that party.

On the bright side this will really open up the field to whomever survives. World is full and everyone knows a large natural purge is in order.

What are these things called? Chin dildo obviously...so what is that? A Childo?

I just hope to god you're not older then 21

Educated* not smart

>pretends hes happy

Good for you.

smart people are generally higher income

historically, higher the income = fewer children

it has always been so.

>MUH AFTER YOUR DEAD
>MUH OVERPOPULATION

Why are Nilhists so mentally retarded.

Because smart people have much more foresight and the ability to analyze the future, thus they realize that having children sucks. Modern society does not offer any benefits for having children other than passing on your genes, which isn't enough for smart people to do it. It's much easier and appealing to live a hedonist lifestyle where you don't have to waste time and money raising children and instead spend it on your own pleasure.

that's always been the case since dumb people don have planning ahead skills so dont stop to think if they can afford to care for these kids, however since the economy is especially dogshit atm smart people realize they really cant afford to have any at all without both parents working full time

If you're so numb to greater goals why are you wasting your time proselytizing?

Imagine for a minute there are no orgasms, no sexual appeal. Do you still expect peopel reproduce? Sticking pee holes into each other? Wew, disgusting. How can we force people to do it? TURN BRAINS OF SHORTCUT NERVOUS SYSTEM INTO MAXIMUM POSSIBLE PLEASURE MODE. Crude programming hack (yet effective). But smart people of course can hack the hacks. Suck my dick, nature. Literally

Smart = autist

strap on

Because of the welfare state.

George Soros has 5+ children

theguardian.com/science/2017/jan/16/natural-selection-making-education-genes-rarer-says-icelandic-study

Genetics maybe

They're too busy working and paying taxes so they can subsidize poor people having children.

>willingly cooperate with people who scheme to destroy you and your race
>smart

pick one

These subhumans have a very low iq(below 50), even niggers defend their own interests.

I am 28

vndb.org/v18636

tfw too intelligent to procreate

REKT

>If everything is so pointless then why do you stand up and go to work everyday?

Because work provides me with money to enjoy my life in the way I want to. Kids add nothing to my life because I'm extremely selfish.

Also, during a usual semester I only "work" a couple of hours a day, playing vidya and dicking around the rest of the time.

>Why do you not deprieve yourself of food and water until you die?

Because that would be painful and stupid? I love my life, and will continue living my life in this fashion until I die, which is the end of sensation.

It's gonna be lots of fun before that, though.

Nilhists have caused all genocides in human history

Edgy, I said the same thing at 16 (almost word for word)

>pretends hes happy
how could that be a bad thing?

Thats not kiked though. Following natues laws is different than being a savage.

>mfw i put all my assets in a trust and have 100 children
>mfw the courts will not be able to make me pay child support because i will technically have no assets

>the courts

This and because there are too many people and it's really hard right now to be in a position to do it responsibly (stable job and home ownership).

I'm not a nihlist, but if "spreading your genes" seems like a worthwhile goal you haven't thought very hard about how it all works.

>historically, higher the income = fewer children
Nope, just in recent time with "women's liberation". How do you think the European Jews have such a high average IQ?