Who is the most skilled politician in the world right now?

Who is the most skilled politician in the world right now?

Obama

>you didn't even vote for him

Deez Nutz

Justin Trudeau. He's really good at losing

>losing
Canadian winning

Merkel oddly enough. She's been reelected multiple times on a platform of literally ficki-fickiing her electorate to death and they still vote for her.

I think she just won the cuck-constituent lottery is all

On a serious note, Merkel. She is an ex-Staasi commie that subverted a conservative party to flood a country with immigration to kill her own people...and she keeps getting re-elected!

Hollande. He is only pretending to be an idiot. Actually he is a mastermind who controls EU.

Duterte.

She has the advantage of governing over a state full of people that feel shame for something that happened 70+ years ago and have zero responsibility for. Accusations of racism are more effective against Germans than any other group of people.

Still, she's played it like a boss. I hate the bitch, but grudgingly respect her political ability.

Tie between Trump and Putin. Trump jumped into politics and won the longest and largest election in the world, becoming arguably the most powerful human being alive. Humiliated and cucked the Republican establishment, and humiliated and beat the Dems, all while Hollywood and the media did everything they could think of to stop him. In terms of raw politics, everyone tried to stop him, but he got the people to vote for him.

The western world has been trying to squash Putin's ambitions for a while, and Putin just keeps winning, or at least not losing. Best operator on the global scene.

Germans being guilty sheep doesn't mean Merkel is some sort of skilled politician

you already answered your question.

Ukraine isn't a real country, go away. Tell Soros hi

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT POST.

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD.

there is no choice
you vote conservative here and still get trash like her what is one to do

btw getting fucked and voting for the one who did it is commonplace in all western countries

Who do you propose then?

Trump and it's not even that close. What he achieved was absolutely stunning, especially given what he was up against. One of the GOAT politicians and he hasn't even taken office yet.

I can't dispute that, but who do you propose?

Incidentally the situation you describe is entirely true of Canada, and possibly all the western democracies as you suggest.

Fuck off autist.

Nige

He's intelligent, manipulative, hard working and dedicated to the cause (destroy EU)

Me.

Not forgetting nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

Trump or Putin obviously. No matter how much CTR tries to spin in, no one becomes the most powerful man on earth by accident or luck.