Hey Sup Forums, Henry Rollins here. I hear you guys don't like black people. Being racist is uncool...

Hey Sup Forums, Henry Rollins here. I hear you guys don't like black people. Being racist is uncool, if I saw you guys in real life I would destroy your minds with my superior intellect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h72aIbQgd5g&t=105m30s
youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM
youtu.be/a5S9OjEOmlQ
youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg
youtu.be/H4ooJPYg2ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIAR LIAR.

MY WAR
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

No you wouldn't.
You'd try to suck my dick.

> I know there is all the Daily Shoah controversy going round atm, but this sketch still cracks me up:

youtube.com/watch?v=h72aIbQgd5g&t=105m30s

> Time...1:45:30

Dude, I only know that one song they played on Beavis and butthead.

First, Henry, let's evaluate your intellect. What is your IQ? What college did you go to? What was your major? What was your GPA? What did you score on your SATs? Did you go to Graduate school? What professional jobs have you held which require a great deal of education, intelligence, and judgement?

kek. Hope the show survives this current shit.

NOTHIIIIING
LEFT INSIIIIIDE

Sven is still a fucking legend IDC

Minor Threat > Black Flag

OP's Rollins larp aside you sound like a faggot user

youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM

This is a better version

>superior intellect
>Head literally shaped like a squashed pear

BTFO ROLLINS WE WILL DESTROY

> Henry Rollins
>Intellect

I'm really going to miss this shit
youtu.be/a5S9OjEOmlQ

I am taking the black pill with the latest controversy ;__;

Black Flag worst flag.
Pink Flag herrenmensch

What is being racist?
Stereotyping is nothing, but human brain's reaction to patterns. If a person has higher % of negative experiences (can also include stories or happenings) that brain will automatically output a negative perception of e.g. black people. This IS NOTHING PERSONAL, but e.g. black people as a community represent eachother and if 70% of them output negative imprression the rest 30% will suffer even if they are good people.
"STEREOTYPING IS BAD" - IS A MEME. IT IS ACTUALLY NATURAL BRAIN REACTION TO PATRERNS and this how brain learns to not to repeat mistakes or learn from them. If you met black people and 70% of experiences were bad, your brain will output negative perception automatically to be able to predict what can happen and to protect itself or create an opinion about particular group and this can even develop to emotion such as hate.

And the single greatest bit of all time
youtu.be/z23Gzp0RTOg

Autiste Prime was by far the best Autiste.

I dunno this one was pretty fucking hilarious too
youtu.be/H4ooJPYg2ew