Why are these people still angry?

Why are these people still angry?

It's been over 2 months.

Because they're looking at four years of a president they see as corrupt and racist.

DeepState entrainment technology was used to help tip the emotional scales in her favor and she still lost - leaving all those people who were susceptible with a unified heartbreak so painful that they use their denial-based-rage-boner just to keep themselves away from reality.

Left wing politics is their religion. It's like we crucified their messiah. Their whole world has been turned upside down and they're literally afraid and shaking.

literally shaking

They listened and believed without question.
now they are convinced that Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler, he is going to deport anyone who is not "white", kill all the gays and trannies, and impose Christian law and out law Islam.

Because they believe everything (((they))) say

Well put.

because you have people who grew up as kids not knowing any semblance of the merit of competition, losing in grace and learning from those mistakes who were GUARANTEED that the candidate - the one that made them feel good about their morals - would win this election in a landslide by the actors they worship on the internet.

And they fucking lost.

That's why.

Reagan: elected by rural and suburban retards, turned America into a third world shithole and destabilized the Middle East

Bush: elected by rural and suburban retards, turned America into a third world shithole and destabilized the Middle East

Clinton: elected by city people, turned America into the most powerful country on the planet, 17 years later the country is still freewheeling on his success, and stabilized the Middle East

Bush: elected by rural and suburban retards, turned America into a third world shithole and destabilized the Middle East

Obama: elected by rural and suburban retards, turned America into a third world shithole and destabilized the Middle East

Trump: elected by rural and suburban retards, will turn America into an even bigger third world shithole and destabilize the Middle East even further

Time to go

>four years

America really needs to remove the jewish owned corrupt media. They continue to push it and encourage easily led retards into #NotMyPresident bullshit.

Because the media, academia, Hollywood, and the John Olivers actually didn't work this time and we now have a president that actually cares about the culture war, and wants to take back our country from left wing zealots.

They subconsciously know that without a control on culture, they have nothing, and that this is the first time in a very long time middle America and social conservatives are making a push to take back our country from them

>obama
>elected by rural and suburban voters

I'll give you a 6/10 on this bait post. It might get some angry (You)'s but it ain't foolin' me kid.

Try a bit harder next time

He was. All the city people voted for Hillary.

Once again you're wrong. Hillary did best with white democratic voters in the South and in the Appalachians especially.

I know you're the same leaf that posts this same "rural and suburban retards" thing in every fucking thread

This leaf posting is really getting outta hand.

At first I chuckled a little, like "awww look, it thinks it's Australia", but now the novelty has kinda worn off, and almost two years have passed.

I'm seeing more and more leafs here every day man. And they all act in the same fucking stupid manner

You're right, she did so well in the southern/Appalachian region of New York and California.

>Why are these people still angry?
It's all they know how to be

TFW you won the election and you STILL bitch about the result because you're too fragile to accept that you lost the popular election

>Why are these people still angry?

These fucks are still mad at Bush v Gore

Nice fishmouth

That's funny because I didn't vote for her and I'm still buttdevastated that Trump won because it's Trump. Maybe DeepState technology made me hate the fact that he's a con man, I don't know.

Because you're paying attention to the drama queens.
Which is pretty much as it should be, as they're not good for anything more than entertainment.
Dance for me, little monkeys.

Democratic voters in the South are overwhelmingly black, but white democratic southerners voted for Hillary, as seen with Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and Texas. On a state map you are seeing a black/white divide in the South, not a rural/urban.

Also in the general election do you really think it was rural and suburban communities that won Obama the presidency? No it was fucking cities you maplenigger.

Who is that creature? Is it related to Carl the Cuck?

8 years senpai

Only because they didn't want McCain.

Their first choice was Hillary.

Tell me again how rural and suburban voters made Obama win

>DeepState technology made me falsely believe that he's a con man

FTFY

(just kidding but next to hillary he is the second coming of jesus)

I mean he's not wrong.

They're the ones who see it as 4 years.

>four years

They made him win in the 2008 primary. City people all wanted Hillary. Nobody wanted Obama then, and nobody wants him still.

Keep trying

Why are you showing me general election results?

City people reluctantly voted for Obama because they didn't get their first choice, but their first choice was Hillary.

>nobody wanted him

City people did. That's why they won him two elections. General elections show the real divide. 17,535,458 people voted for Obama in the 2008 democratic primaries and 69,498,516 people voted for him in the general election and you're using primary numbers to try to support your point?

Because 3 million votes and Russians bruh.

Say it with me, ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT.

WHAT VIDEO IS THE ONE ON THE RIGHT FROM?!?!

clinton did literally the same shit as the rest of them you dumb fuck, he just began spending America's social security fund

Millennials feel left out for being too young to stick it to Bush.
Revolutionists and performance artists trying to be relevant and/or "moral".

Most of these fucks were fingerpainting during Bush v. Gore.

Yeah over 69 million people voted "reluctantly"

I'm showing you general election results because primary results don't mean shit. If you can find numbers supporting your claim that mostly cities voted for her that'd be great but like I said, primary numbers don't mean shit. People do not turn out for primaries unless they are staunch supporters. This is well known in American politics that's why parties can nominate whoever they want technically without a vote.

You are using the primary results to support and arbitrary and untrue argument. City people vote democrat overwhelmingly. Because some major cities voted for Hillary in a very small margin in the 2008 primaries does not mean anything. Plenty of rural white Southerners do too. Christ, that's why they thought she could win Georgia and North Carolina you fucking idiot.

You should just stay out of discussing American politics because you don't know shit

Also what's this about Bill Clinton being elected by urban voters again? I thought he was the last Democrat to do really well in rural communities especially in the rural South.

Many of these blue counties here are not urban counties leaf...

Those results are fucked because of Perot.

Only city uneducated city niggers and spics voted for Clinton. Real America voted for Trump.