Where are my fellow ANCAPs

Where are my fellow ANCAPs.

z

zz

Watching.

Read Hoppe. Drop the fedora. Embrace traditionalism.

Present!

Pure anarchist standing by.

>People taking matters into their own hands through locally-organized militias and relevant town halls

Imagine...

Kek

New York Ancap reporting in

tradition is a spook, and it doesn't serve my interests

FL ancap, reporting in.

i wish i had a political ideology but they all have such huge flaws that i can't label myself as any of them

Name one Ancap flaw my friend

I heard there was ancaps

you could literally, unironically end up in one of the meme situations. similarly, mega corporations would take advantage of the system and completely dominate you, just as badly as our corrupt-as-shit governments do today

i dont wanna say the r-word but ill do it

>just as badly as our corrupt-as-shit governments do today
so then it's not a flaw specific to an-capism is it

>implying the market won't provide flying cars within a few years

i didn't say it was specific to ancap, doesn't mean it's not a flaw that ancap has. i don't think ancap is any worse than the neocon shit we have today, but that doesn't make it better

I'm not sure, but the last time they came up missing I found them all performing some kind of road and sewer summoning ritual out in the woods.

>inb4 reserved air space

this

Anarcho feudalist here

...getting bulldozed into history by every half-wit bully who can cobble together two militias.

what we have today but with cooler shit like flying cars and sex robots isn't better?
ridiculous and impossible to maintain, the particles are moving constantly also so you just wait 10 minutes...

CA ancap checking in

i was memeing but assuming we will have flying cars in the next 5 years is laughable

christians would have continental defense networks. i would not be worried in the least. We would be burning down the ghettos on day 1

Who here ancap by

>rigorous objective methodology

>hypothetical gadgets/science fiction =/= ideology

there's no way of knowing whether those things would come to bear

of course not, the government is deliberately trying to keep us grounded. an autonomous vehicle that isn't reliant on public infrastructure would be a nightmare for them

nah senpai.

You guys are more cringeworthy than SJWs and ANTIFA.

Explain how AnCap land wouldn't get BTFO by literally any other nation.

Who else /mutualist/ here?

Hahaha, what a naive question! Ancap land would never be BTFOed by foolish statists, for there has never been and never will be an Ancap land IRL!

Right here