To Sup Forumsacks that are having children

A Dominican user said this in one thread and I found it to be really helpful.

Home school Them, no university.

Do not allow them to leave the home without supervision.

Preserve their virginity.

Arrange their marriage to a white man/girl.

Problem solved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I could see Montessouri school because public schools are cesspools of mediocrity, and liberal indoctrination.

Either put them in private school or do Montessouri until they can go to a Magnet high school.

Who are these guys?

THIS

The Bogdanoff brothers. But i don't know anything else, maybe someone can give me a quick rundown on them?

I was going to home school my kids but they literally want to go to school so I've either been doing a bad job or too good of a job at parenting

Lmao the Montessori method was formed from research with mentally challenged kids. You're literally teaching your child to be a retard

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities >control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world >direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

do they make phone calls?

This. However, over the past few decades it has become much more difficult to home school kids/keep them protected from the degeneracy of mainstream American """"""culture""""". Who knows if trump will be able to reverse the trend.

Leftism is falling apart currently, They're slowly eating themselves away. We might not have another Democrat as president for a longtime.

Only ones that save Europe

Thanks brah

paid shills

you again? get lost SHILL

They control the universe.

where do they get their social skills?

epic fail

t. Rothschid cuck

There are kids outside of schools, nigga
He'll be the cool kid who doesn't go to school and he'll brag about how he doesn't have to wake up early and shit
My homeschooled kid will beat your leaf kid's ass and steal his friends

nah, public school is the way to go, making friends, making enemies getting into fights flirting with girls etc is all apart of development

your homeschooled kids will be socially inept and won't have any real world experience, they will fail at getting in relationships and will not get any jobs

kys

>Do not allow them to leave the home without supervision.

This is going to turn them into weird serial killers with mommy complex. pls don't listen to this faggot

Offspring of Moonman.

>Implying killing shitskins is a bad thing

Suit yourself mommy's basement dweller who causes low birth rates and masturbates to anime.

t. BIDF

>don't homeschool your kids,goy. send them to our marxist indoctrination centres for their own good, goy

Some on Sup Forums are starting to become enlightened to bogs and their plans. But did you know about their arch nemesis? We do not know his name yet but legends reveal some clues about him.

Quick rundown
>Since time immemorial he has been the arch nemesis of the Bogdanovs.
>Wherever history has recorded their appearance so has it recorded his experience.
>Proto-human species from mars.
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Aims to prevent the Bogdanovs from invading and settling mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first Bogdanov city).
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies. Bogdanovs stole his species DNA and combined it with Bog DNA.
>Legend has it when you combine his peoples DNA and Bog DNA you recreate the sage of the six paths.

>control france with an iron fist
but fair fist don't forget that

If you want your children to be socially awkward and not have any social skills to succeed in the real world, homeschool them.
>Source: was homeschooled for 12 years.

What was the phone call that saved Europe.

>be me
>go to the club
>enter the place
>hair in my face
>look around bobbing my head to the bass
>this song starts playing: youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>step onto the dance floor
>decide to let the BogdaBots take over for a while
>lose all control of my body and soul
>bust a move
>dance moves so hot, everyone wants to be me
>all the ladies want to be WITH me
>thanks, Bog Twins

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet.