Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

>shitty b8 thread, pls respond, I have ego issues
*sips tea*

>it's in your best economic interest to rob rich people to buy the shit you can't afford

that doesn't make it ethical, shithead

They would rather vote in moral interest instead of "pls gibe free shit"

nice meme arguments

Cities voted for crooked Hillary. That's why you have that stat. Let me flip it around. North Dakota has tremendous growth right now. It is Republican.

1. If you factor in cost of living there is virtually no correlation between how a state votes in federal election and quality of life
2. Red states are rural/resource based and provide the raw materials for our nation whereas blue states are more service based. It's separation of duties. Without the red states the blue states would be fucked. A corporation needs many departments like IT and accounting that don't necessarily
Directly provide revenue

>economic interests
>assuming the answer is some retarded blue faggot that would impose race and gender quotas, make it a living hell to start a business and then tax them like crazy because muh wealth redistribution

>Occupy Democrats

Racism

What is the % of black people in those counties?

Counties not population.

This. Most of them are probably in the South. Can you guess what's also predominantly in the South?

Niggers.

Today I learned that these shit stains count areas that are mostly farmland, and then compare the gdp of like 200 people against major metropolitan cities

liberals fail

>implying state legislators have control over the countries economy

Whether or not you agree with republican economic policy depends on your answer to this question:

Do you think the government should be in the business of making life for its citizens as good as possible or generating as much money as possible and disregarding the quality of life for its people?

The morally correct answer is obvious.

>Implying the country isn't made of 50 states
>Implying the economy of the country isn't the sum of all of the states' economies

what?

fixed that for ya bud

That's not a rebuttal

The bible says to hoard all your money and never help the poor, right?

Go to Hartford CT and tell me that the Democrats grew the economy there.

dems keeping them down.

>economic interests
Well that depends on what your interests are. How long could you survive with what you own? I'm guessing you don't own your home, your car, and most likely, not even your phone. Keep telling me how this trend is a positive?

Lol

Because they're not the same interests as maintaining a civilization

fucking commie mongloids

THAT'S RACIST

There are a lot of democrat voters in republican states, just like there are a lot of republican voters in democrat states. Democrat voters are too stupid to survive in republican states.

>a county is poor because you can live off of $35,000 a year with a 3 bedroom house and 2 cars.

Because Conservatives are more interested in hurting minorities and women than helping themselves. Also, lack of education and republicans obfusciating the truth, and all these idiots watch is Fox News. They are stupid, and are ignorant to reality. Look at the polls, where a majority of people support the Affordable Care Act, but more people hate Obamacare. What kind of idiocy is that?

>name calling
>tfw you blow out someone's paragraph long argument with 2 words

Not once you adjust for cost of living

this

Blacks in the South + Natives in the Midwest.

Why don't they get any money for dem programs?

My blue state has homeless people everywhere and has been getting worst for almost a decade.

Because those counties were neglected by Clinton, Bush, Obama. Theyre manufacturing and agricultural jobs are gone.

fuck you you ignorant stain.