Sup Forums is fucking retarded, calling themselves white nationalists

Sup Forums is fucking retarded, calling themselves white nationalists

"White" means being Caucasian and having a lighter skin tone

Nords, Slavs, Greeks, Jews, Arabs, Persians (me pic related), North Indians etc are all white. I am white. As a Persian I am also Aryan.

What I am not is European. Retire the term "white nationalist" and switch to "European nationalist."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo yo niggas where my fellow white-bois at

Bump

to dark. you are out

*too

White nationalist is merely a term used by Ameritards who can't deal with the fact that America has always been multicultural. Nationalism is about shared ethnicity, language, culture, tradition, religion. Not skin color.

well spoken Hans

lmao and people say this board isn't satire, eh Muslim rape baby?

Fucking disgusting, get out of here sandnigger.

You are a fucking retard if you believe that. Also

>ethnicity
>Not skin color.

Fucking wut, you goddamn kraut cocksucker.

if your country is 99,9% white, black, brown, people usually donĀ“t think about their skin color

Ah, I see. Think I misunderstood Adolf.

Nevertheless, anyone who says that America has always been multicultural is retarded faggot and should be launched into space.

Oh look an /int uprising

>to
Islam must be eradicated
>somalia
Oh look a gook

Fuck off I exercise my second amendment rights and am staying right where I am

Iranians and Afghans (Persians) are 100% Aryan by the way

lol nigger you ain't persian, you're a manlet mongoloid afghan

afkoonis are not persian

just stay silent on the day of the rope and no one will be any wiser

Rofl, keep telling yourself that you goatfucking child molester.

A signed autograph of Hitler to Reza Shah. Hitler called Iranians "honorary Aryans" and it was under his advice Reza Shah asked other countries to refer to it by its native name, Iran instead of Persia. Iran is a cognate of Aryan.

>autograph
photograph*

Who gives a shit what Hitler did? also, he declared that the japanese were "honorary aryans" so plz, gtfo, shitskin.

>White means
Getting sunburned

>White means
being outsmarted by more intelligent races

>White means
Degenerate atheism

America was not always "multicultural" it was mostly British plus other northwest European countries. The CULTURE that dominated was English. But it rapidly evolved into its own EuroAmerican culture of expansion and commerce which took over the entire world. Any non NW Euros were either serfs or slaves in the USA until the 1950s when segregation ended and mass nonwhite immigration began.

That said, I have heard it argued that America is multiracial but not multicultural. American culture is pretty potent. Good portion of Earthlings listen to our music, watch our movies, wear our fashion, and practice our economic model. In sum, much of Earth has adopted American culture by force or by choice.

Multicultural societies are in civil war or headed there. Multiculturalism doesn't really exist. American pop culture is the most powerful force on Earth and there isn't really any alternative to it here unless you move to a Muslim or Mormon compound.

How are Afghans not Persian dumbfuck? We're the same as Iranians in a racial sense
Nice meme 60%istan
Nobody gives a fuck about your third world nigger-infested country

>honorary
That's most likely false. Iranians are Aryans, not honorary Aryans. They bypassed Nuremberg Laws on the grounds of being Aryan.

Iranians share direct ancestry with their Iron Age Achaemenids and Sassanids.

Zoroastrianism heavily influenced Christianity. Jesus as Messiah = Saoshyant, Light = Good and Darkness = Evil are of Zoroastrian influence, Day of Judgment = Frashokereti, and etc.

We never really mixed with Arabs, but were never technically NW European in genotype though, true.

Wow Mahmoud, calm down. Also

>United States
>13% of the population are niggers
>be shitskin yourself
>complain about Sweden

gg no re

It depends what you define as Aryans.

Proto-Indo-European Indo-Iranians were not the same thing as Iron Age Iranians in Achaemenid and Sassanian Empires.

Afghans are pashtuns which are iranic sure but not the same as persians

afghans are also hazara/uzbek which are mongoloid turkic trash

then there are tajiks who are turkics/arabs/iranic mixed into one, which I assume you are

You're not persian, afkooni tajik

Yeah I'm Tajik but as you said Tajiks are a mix, that's not true for all of them

Tajiks are Iranians. Fuck off. They descend mainly from Sogdians or Bactrians. I think mostly Sogdians.

They were very important to the development of Buddhism also.

you're not persian, end of story, stop calling yourself persian, you're half afghan/half tajik and half coalburner

I would add that White Nationalism has been in existence in the ISA since the foundation of our country. Our Constitution says "all free white men of good moral standing" may vote. It was a pan European culture from the start.

White Nationalism will soon be big in Europe as you realize you have more in common with Frenchies and Danes and Englishmen than you do with various niggers. White Nationalism is the future and I'd get used to it if I were you.

Also, the German SS was pan European.

Don't listen to that loser. I have a lot of respect for Tajiks. The Islamic Golden Age was mostly the doing of your ancestors.

Iran must reunite with the Land of Tur. The Eurasian Economic Union provides this possibility.

And you're an Arab LARPing as an Iranian. You deserve scaphism.

Ethnicity is not the same as skin color, moron. OP already said that there are a lot of groups around the world who have white but I wouldn't want them in Germany. Because I'm a GERMAN nationalist. That's what an ethnonationalist state means. Being German is an ethnicity, so is being French, English etc. Being American is not an ethnicity, literally anyone can be American by definition.

>giving the accomplishments of persians in the golden age to tajiks
kek

you're a fucking gook so shut the fuck up fuckface, go hang yourself

*USA not ISA I'm on a phone.

I'm a true persian you faggot, my ancestors brutally ruled over yours.

Most of them came from Greater Khorasan, you idiot.

t. Persian

I agree, he is an idiot. Don't listen to him. If I were king of Persia, I would most certainly order him to undergo scaphism.

Tajiks & Persians must reunite and revive their glorious Pre-Islamic heritage. The Eurasian Economic Union provides this potential.

You are the "Turanians" mentioned in the Shahnameh.

youre not Persian you fucking sandnigger. Do you even speak Farsi?

Wrong again Hans. As I said above the definition was changed, just as they're trying to change the definition of what is German.

Try to exercise critical thinking you're ignorant of our history.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks literally the first sentence contains the words "of Iranian origin"

Kill yourself monkey

i dont ever want you to utter the word Persian. MY MASTERRACE IS NOT FOR YOU TO TOY WITH YOU FUCKING NIGGER. RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iranian, not persian
typical dumb donkey afkooni

My dad/grandparents do but I never bothered to learn, why the fuck would I ever need it in motherfucking North Florida?

What's funny is technically the Tajiks are more Persian than us. Stop belittling them.

God, the Iranian diaspora is so fucking retarded.

You're a disgrace to your people.

Then what the fuck are you if you don't consider Iranians Persian?

Did the Italians behave British or did they make their own little towns everywhere called little Italy?

Face it, America was and is multicultural. Even the Poles and other Slavs were discriminated early on because they had distinctly different culture.

Please don't let these retards give you a false impression of all Persians. Tajiks share a strong ethnocultural connection with us. This is undeniable to anyone who has studied history.

I don't care I'd rather this than be a disgrace to my other European half

You are one dumb donkey fucking motherfucker aren't you? Is it your white alcoholic mother who made you so retarded?

Iranians = Persians, Kurds, Pashtuns, Tajiks etc.

Persian = Persian

Tajiks are the sperm of persians

This thread.

yeah totally my dude haha! Arabs, Afghan, Tajiks - we're all Persian Sup Forums haha, please accept us when you guys make a white nation and the day of the rake comes. haha! We're totally like Persians, we're white!

>Iranian, not Persian
One post later
>Iranians = Persians
Off yourself leaf

No, you don't understand.

Tajiks are literally descendents of the fucking "Turanians". They were very important to the creation of our culture, and they actually have more Sintashta input than us.

Stop bringing shame to our peoples with your aggressive attitude, retard. How is a Pan-Iranian movement possible with your egotism?

Not an argument cumskin

you can't even speak farsi yet you call yourself persian

confirmed fucking autistic

you are a dumb, donkey motherfucker

iranian peoples = kurds, persians, balochies, pashtuns, tajiks etc.

tajiks =/= persian

Dude, Tajiks tend to be fairer than us even. Wtf are you talking about. Iranians (in Iran) in North (like Rasht) tend to look Mediterranean whereas Tajiks and Pamiris are more fair and even veer to Scandinavian phenotype.

I'm telling you not to create tension between Tajiks and Persians.

By insulting this Tajik. you will create a sectarian enemy like the Kurds. Read some fucking history and shut the fuck up. Tajiks are very important to Persian ethos.

but do you have shovel-shaped incisors?

if so you're a nigger

fuck all y'all, i don't have an ethnicity, kiss my ass

Culture is far more malleable than you think. Consider the change in German culture from 1940 till now.

The Italians and Slavs ultimately adopted American culture. Before that point they were discriminated against and segregated in little ghettos for cheap labor.

American culture took over the world. It is not "multi" anything, it is pretty asymmetric, although it does readily incorporate features of other cultures.

Face it, German culture barely exists outside museums. The German people are being redefined as "any nigger that rapes here." The coming Western culture will be pan European.

>Tajiks
No they are mixed with mongoloids like the neighbor countries.

>nords
>slavs
>greeks
White
>jews
>arabs
>persians
>north indians
not white

No, the Sogdians were already mixing before then, and they had an important role in the development of Greco-Buddhism.

Tajiks mostly descend from the Sogdians, and I think Zarathustra was Sogdian, not Persian.

However, I have no issue with calling Tajiks Persians because they are VERY important to our ethos. There's a reason why the women and men in a lot of miniatures tend to look Asiatic -- it's because we've always been fond of our Eastern Iranian neighbors until the Qajars fucked up everything.

What do you mean by this?
Wrong, I explained it to you
Flip the words white with European and you're correct

White is a color dipshit and it's subjective

>White Nationalism will soon be big in Europe as you realize you have more in common with Frenchies and Danes and Englishmen than you do with various niggers.

I want my country to remain majority Irish. I don't want French or German here, just as they don't want me in their country. I don't want our culture and traditions to be replaced.

You are conflating race with culture and ethnicity. All completely different terms.

For example: " this nigger has embraced German culture."

"English and Germans are both members of the white race."

"Poland and Germany have many ethnic similarities."

Don't make me post more flags

You can post as many pictures of your people burning my flag as you like Muhammad.

That's very sweet, but odds are, your culture has already been 98% conquered by American culture.

The war in Europe will likely be so vast that most Euros will embrace a broader racial and ethnic self identity, that of European/white and unite under that banner rather than succumb to the Muslim/nigger system.

actually I was just trolling ITT

tajiks look like pic related

I can't distinguish between iranian persians and afghan persians a lot of the time

>mfw they'd all pass as greeks
kek

>greece
>white

>Semitic Muslims
>My people

Fuck... the eternal leaf strikes again

Gotta admit you got me

Oh, how cute. It's still pretending not to be a mudslime subway bomber.

call yourself afghan/tajik from now on cuck

holy shit I might fly to Sweden just to Brevik your ass courtesy of my right to bear arms

I'll frame it as an Islamic attack to further push people towards a race war
'ight

Shovel-shaped incisors are more common in Asians and Amerindians, and less common to nonexistent in both whites and niggers. He wouldn't be a nig for having them.

>I'll frame it as an Islamic attack

Kek, sure. You'll "frame it" that way, gotchya, whatever you say Ahmed.

>People actually replying to a thread that starts with "/pol is fucking retarded"

Shit. I guess he's right.

SAGE

>implying this board isn't filled with self-hating autists

No, call yourself Persian. It's okay.

I was planning on doing so regardless of what the leaf says but thanks

why you use afgan flag if you are persian??? there is no such a thing as afgan. or which one is the aryan?? the pastu or the hazara or tajik????

tajik is a synonym for persian, the word persian actually doesn't even exist in farsi, so farsi speakers throughout history would call themselves tajik

pashtuns and tajiks are iranic, iranics are aryan