What is the truth behind the events of Sandy Hook?

What is the truth behind the events of Sandy Hook?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj1015.com/funerals-continue-for-newtown-ct-victims-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA putting shadows on the wall.

>checked
I looked into it a little bit a while ago, it really doesn't add up

Please educate us, expert.

What is this?

A crazy young man shot his mom and then like 25 kids in a school

The end

That can't be it.

Newtown is satanic hub
Pizzagate
Sofia smallstorm
Sgt report

not an expert
but there's some shady shit going on

Well if some sort of massive gun control had been out in place as a result I might be inclined to think so

But because no major policy shift occurred as a result of sandy hook I imagine it probably want a false flag

Only a few hundred people know.

I believe it was a false flag to push gun control. I also do not believe anyone died in that school.

It's interesting every other closed case (even dead kids like columbine) you get uncensored full reports. But not in this case. The school was surround with barbed wire and demolished and gave to "3rd party" crime scene clean up company to be destroyed so no trace could be recovered. They also did the same for the Lanza home

They said this was to prevent souvenirs.

OK

did somebody say a /sandyhoax/ redpill thread?

>inb4 my sister's friend lost her cousin in Sandy Hook, fuck you.

It was a hoax. Many such cases.

He killed 27 people and there is hardly anything on him at all. Even Chris Harper Mercer has more info on him.

What strikes me though is the kids smiling with Obama, even at that age I didn't know who the president, or even PM of my country was. Ergo, he was a complete stranger to them. Their brothers, sisters and friends have been murdered and a day or 2 later they are seen smiling with a black man.

And one victim is still living according to find my past

False flag, actors, fake parents, dead children already planted.

Kids and teachers died. Fuck You if you don't believe it, keep hiding from that bogey man.

it was a government sponsored hoax

i went to the funeral of ben wheeler on december 21st, 2012.

AMA

It's also interesting to note with so many deaths occurring in one hallway of the school. There would be literal gallon of blood in the hallways. But the crime scene photos that they have released there is a few drops here and there on the carpet but no blood footprints or blood in the hallway at all.

In the va tech shooting an officer on the news described blood pouring down the stairs and the above floor.

Clearly you weren't here for Sandy hook Mr reddit. Get the fuck out.

No you weren't.

You can't and won't post any proof

My cousin's brother-in-law used to deliver fresh milk in re-usable half-gallon bottles in Newtown, I assure you, it happened.

>some guy shot up a kindergarten
>gun laws got LOOSER

Is America the greatest country in the world?

How did you find this thread in 13 minutes?

Maybe because of the age of the children?What's the tldr on the conspiracy shit?

Also, Tony Greenberg owns a farm about a mile from sandy hook that they used as a staging area.

this is the only proof i can give you user. the funeral card they gave out to everyone who attended

its on the front page

>small town event happened 5 years ago.
>People personally connected to the event show up on thread in less than 15 minutes.

>S-Sandy Hook was a false flag!
>nothing at all changed after it
Okay. I literally forget all the time it even happened.

oh shit nigger

Dis gon be good

Damn son. You're right.

You're lying. No one on Sup Forums is organized enough to keep a piece of paper from 2012 in that good of shape. YOU ARE EXPOSED, user - if that is your real name!

Explain how the victims sang at the superb owl half time show if they died?

again its on the front page. i just happened to fucking go on and see it. i dont know what else to tell you all

kek, do you have any questions for me? i can tell you everything i know.

I live right outside Newtown CT. I have friends in the police force from Newtown.

Something fucking weird happened there.

Some backstory on Newtown:
notorious for being one of the most haunted cities in Connecticut, which is the most haunted state in the US.

The natives of Newtown were raped and murdered by settlers. The settles formed a colony and shit was fine for a while...

One day a hunter went out in the woods to find some food. He came across a statue (pic related) that looked eerily like a demon. The statue seemed organic, almost as if it grew directly out of the ground and was not crafted or shaped by human hands. It was painted and is said to give off warmth and a burning odor.

The hunter touched the statue and became paralyzed. He stood there for a few hours until sun was setting. He couldn't move a muscle, he couldn't scream for help.

At nightfall a man in a black robe walked up to him, touched the statue, smiled at the man, then walked away. After he took a few steps, the man fell to his knees and was able to move but was weakened by his paralysis. He was scared shitless, but called out to the man "how do I get home?"

The robed figure pointed East, and the man ran for his life.

He told the local gents about the event and they had to see it to believe it. They took the statue home with them. Immediately weird things happened...entire families went missing, children were coughing up blood until death, the wildlife became violent and territorial. Most of Newtown left and never came back.

Now Newtown looks like a normal Connecticut sticks town...but it's still fucking weird. There's an abandoned mental hospital called Fairfield Hills State Hospital. It's known to be haunted by the spirits of the patients who were experimented on and tortured to death.

Last time I drove past Sandy Hook something came over me. I got as close as I could get to the ruins, and I heard a voice scream "LEAVE."

I fucking bolted. Fuck that town.

But my Aunt is a Dentist in Newtown. She lived 5 minutes from the school, and one of the victims lived on the next block over. She can verify that this womens child was killed.

Okay. Open up the funeral pamphlet and post pics, I want to see what it all said. I mean, it is right in front of you.

Some of my aunts customers were also relatives of victims.

Why did they have fake funerals?

Sloppily done false flag, inconsistencies and plot holes everywhere. The more you look into it the more things don't add up.

peewee was hiding his slimjim in the maryjane so they had to shut it down and decided to made a thing out of it because fuck it why not gotta keep making money shit bags

that card i posted was just a card, the ones they give out with a quote on the back. i have several of them from other, more personal funerals i went to. they didnt give out any "pamphlets" to anybody.

nj1015.com/funerals-continue-for-newtown-ct-victims-video/

i was only there because im a boy scout, and was invited because our scoutmaster happened to know the pack leader of ben's cub scout pack

no fun, I want the version where freemasons from the lodge next door accidentally summon alien demons who wreck shit up and steal the kids and take them to another dimension to eat candy

Who wants to argue that this isnt Olivia Engle?

The truth is that it never happened.

>But because no major policy shift occurred as a result of sandy hook I imagine it probably want a false flag

CT and MA did all kinds of shady gun legislation immediately afterwords

Daily reminder the population of Newtown CT is 26,000.

What are the odds we would summon up two people connected to the event in less than a half hour?

>My cousin's brother-in-law used to deliver fresh milk in re-usable half-gallon bottles in Newtown, I assure you, it happened.

well my cousin's ex girlfriend's former mother who had a sex change and is now her father assured me it really was slappening

>But my Aunt is a Dentist in Newtown.

hey I think your aunt might also be my uncle but only on weekends when she wears the strap on

why were so many protocol ignored?

>why were so many protocol ignored?

because it wasn't an actual crime scene it was a film set

>even at that age I didn't know who the president,
I sgree SH was coomplete shit fake and gay, but there are some aware parents who aren't into social culture, but into politics. My child knows more about politics than most adults because of me.

My (white) dad, who also works at nintendo, was Nate Wheeler. I can confirm 100% he died at sandy tech.

Holy shit. So there were multiple shooters?

I say this because I've seen this before on SH threads on Sup Forums. People with anecdotal stories always show up right away. They have a shill army that dwarfs CTR.

A plot to make mexicans look bad.

>that story
>ever happening
>ghosts
>real

Not sure.
But Lanza definitely wasn't one.

Goldburg gets really sloppy sometimes.

The ironic thing is when shills come out of nowhere and claim "I was there, it was real, yada yada," I'm even less inclined to believe Sandy Hoax.

It is right in front of you, post pics of the others and backs with timestamp. Shouldn't be hard, you've already done one side.

A date and summary sould be on the back.

back to /x/ pls

Like we need a plot for that.

If they did fake these kids deaths and showed their faces everywhere, why would they take the risk of putting them on television?

>others
are you talking about other funerals? i dont see why id need to post those, nothing to do with me at the newtown funeral. but if you do want me to post them, i can

Ya I'm sure the government with their extreme power faked a shooting with child actors and then most of those child actors were allowed to perform at the Super Bowl the following year

>ghosts
>being real
back to

Lmfao I revealed my power level one time at my girlfriend's family party referring to this picture.

>Before senpai party gf tells me "Don't drink too much, you get all political."
>"I don't get all political!"
>Five glasses of red wine later
>Aunt "Can you believe people are saying Sandy Hook really didn't happen?"
>Me "You know what's weird? That video of the dad who's kid died that day being interviewed on national television. He was seen laughing and smiling on camera before he realized it was live. That's pretty weird..."
>gf's Aunt gives me look of death
>gf's grandma gasps and wants to see the video
>Gf's aunt tells her not to watch it, he was probably just in shock and "shock makes you do weird things." "anyway let's change the subject."

After the party:
>gf "I can't fucking believe you said Sandy Hook wasn't real to my fucking family. I told you not to drink that much. That was worse than the time you told my aunt Bill Clinton is a serial rapist."

>What's the tldr on the conspiracy shit?

Elementary school shooting by some autist

>26 people may or may not have been killed

>shooter had no traceable whereabouts over several previous years

>as police responded 2 camouflaged men ran off in woods away from school were caught by police but never explained

>medical examiner weird as fuck

>parents of dead kids acting all kinds of fucked up ie laughing and joking before their kids are buried and having fucked up morbid funerals and wakes.

>many fundraising sites and shit set up hours before event happened

>picture of alive girl in another state used as one of the victims pics

>ct state laws changed months before event to legally block any and all investigation to public records on this event

>no evacuation visible of school that has as little as 400 people and as many as 650 even with news helicopters buzzing around all day

>bottled water at fire stations

>ambulances parked up close initially

>no injuries except for one teacher who rolled her ankle; everybody else was doa

>Gene Rosen

The list goes on user

Yes. It's shocking how badly Obama fucked up Sandy Hook. This has to be the most obvious conspiracy in decades.

So whatever became of Adam Lanza? Just a guy murdered by the government because they needed a scapegoat that no one would care about because he had no friends?

>People with anecdotal stories always show up right away. They have a shill army that dwarfs CTR.
>The ironic thing is when shills come out of nowhere and claim "I was there, it was real, yada yada," I'm even less inclined to believe Sandy Hoax.

certain subjects they show up immediately, it's a computer prompted to show up and shit up the thread by keywords like Sandy Hook

they show up for chemtrails GMO and vaccines also

WHERE ARE THE BODIES Sup Forums?

WHY IS THERE 0 (ZERO) PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF BODIES?

Some of my cousin's brother-in-law's milk containers - which he'd dropped off at Sandy Hook Elementary that very morning - were hit by bullets from the killer's gun, the unfortunate resulting blood/milk mixture on the floor adding a sickening orange tint of reality to the reality of the real habbening, according to reports. When my cousin's brother-in-law went to the school the next morning to pick up the empty milk bottles, sure enough several of them had bullet damage. Some of the milk bottles from that fateful day are still in circulation in Newtown as we speak.

You said you had them, so post them, why not? So are you going to keep dancing around my request or are you going to post them with timestamp?

>when a depressant just makes you more woke

If all the accusations in these images are true, it's pretty damning... but who orchestrated it and why?

Sweet gene rosen

>The hunter touched the statue and became paralyzed. He stood there for a few hours until sun was setting. He couldn't move a muscle, he couldn't scream for help.

he drank some corn whiskey, thats what happens when you drink too much

the rest is a bullshit story

I know because my whole family is from Newtown and we made up that story after we founded the town and realized if we didn't do something to bring in the yokel tourist dollars we would have to get jobs, decades later most people here work for major news networks

for what purpose would they fake it

Gene Rosen "Oy vey annuda Shoah!"

>shooter had no traceable whereabouts over several previous years

Wouldn't this be the case for a NEET?

i went with this meme and now my teacher thinks im crazy

Still not a proof nigger, I have a printer too

>parents of dead kids acting all kinds of fucked up ie laughing and joking before their kids are buried and having fucked up morbid funerals and wakes.

Also source on this? How were they fucked up/morbid?

Gun control, they were caught trying a false flag and were caught before this with fast and furious, Sandyhook was likely a last minute backup.

Obama and Holder should be in prison for that alone. That is why Holder went into hiding.

why was there no evacuation of the school?

What was /k/ like when Sandy Hook happened?

Catherine Hubbard and Emilie Parker look the same. The other two don't look remotely the same. Try again.

Gun control
It fucked up states around CT but thankfully didn't lead to anything more. Twenty five kids dying is a massive impact, and the fact that more didn't come of it and the fact that we aren't still hearing about it constantly makes me think Obama realizes just how obvious the whole thing really is.

was there anything mysterious happening there user??Like it seemed real anything has sens after seeing at ??

im not "dancing" around anything user. im just trying to understand what youre asking me to do

i covered the name of the other card because it was a family friend and you could easily search his weird german name and find facebook accounts no problem

card on the right is the back of ben's

How can an entire town be in on something and no one blab about it?

He had no digital footprint. No social media, nothing. Typical for a 20 year old gamer?

The only evacuation evidence we have is a million photos of the same ~ten kids walking in a straight line in the parking lot.
One of the police officers is an actor that is also one of the "fathers."

You're right. It's almost as if they have a program that automatically searches for key words. How the hell do they get here so fast? If you factor in the odds of a poster knowing someone or having some sort of connection to sandy hook AND responding in such a quickly manner, the theoretical calculation would be in the single digits. It defies logic.

Doesn't take a whole town, just key people.