WHY ARE SO MANY WHITE MEN BECOMING SEX TOURISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=WxJl2EUGnCY

Here we see hordes of white men oppressing poor asian females with their penises. why do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYZTYkfUuFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they are a bunch of degenerates

women are shit, but that doesn't excuse you being one

I will tell you why. AMERICAN Women dont put out anymore. You need to be rich have a stable job and a car before anyone woman will even consider talking to you. Prostitution will get more popular since woman are become more entitled because of feminism.

if you have to go to a foreign country for sex, i think that says more about you than women

most american men have sex

men are getting less sex than ever before in history. Unless you settle for some ugly frog looking brown bitch you wont get any. Might as well make it easier a just pay the slut for sex up front.

i've got a white girlfriend and have had little trouble getting her into bed. i think a lot of you just aren't social.

ever notice how white guys who obssess about asian chicks are total cucks?

only way i'd even consider an asian is if she had an ass

asian woman are just white woman with slant eyes

not at all, white women have much better bodies

>t. a typical white cuck with yellow fever

korean male here, currently in a AMWF relationship.

i'm not entirely sure why cucked whiteys enjoy fucking jungle asians so much.

westernized korean women are vapid whores. the good ones understand loyalty. you can have the trash whitey.

white girls were made for asian dick.

O R I E N T E D

Visit Angeles City (The Philippines).

Trust me, you'll find a way to retire there!

(Flag related, Im an American expat)

for those anons that enjoy sex turismo please visit my country. prostitution is legal and the dollar goes a long way

but Philippine is shit

I go to Brazil for a week every year and fuck so many bundas. I poke holes in the rubbers, too. Thinking about Greece for this year since I can probably fuck some in debt Greek broad for the cost of a sandwich.

There's probably a bunch of little blue eyed halfies running around some favela somewhere.

Because non-whites can be sex tourists in their own countries.

I heard the best hookers were in Russia.

AIDS epidemic

>men are getting less sex than ever before in history

Can you substantiate that?

I remember seeing a study which concluded that the average age of first sexual experience had increased slightly over the past few decades (went from 16 to 17, IIRC), but it didn't say anything about the actual *frequency* of sex once you start having it.

Most guys around me seem to be getting it fairly regularly. Not me though, because I'm borderline autistic and live off campus, but I've always considered myself an outlier.

3 inches of pain

fpbp

asians are the ugliest race on planet earth

tell me you wouldn't devour this boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=kYZTYkfUuFk

Give the world a favor and nuke that city. Fucking Buddhists and Christian scum.

>for those anons that enjoy sex turismo please visit my country. prostitution is legal and the dollar goes a long way
Can agree, had an ex girlfriend who was Dominican, we're 23 now, but she got sexy as fuck from 18-20, fine ass and model face. (looks like Victoria Justice, no bs)

Just look at all the recent nu-males. Sure the alpha males still get pussy that never changes.

Because they're beta weebos who have no chance of ever losing their virginities so they go to poor countries and throw money at poor women. They're disgusting inividuals, though at least by them leaving Western countries they leave more of the women for people like myself.

Can anyone post a picture of a more foul person than this?

Because dating sucks and fucking hookers is fun.

Whats your salary, out of curiosity?

dont say you didnt ask for it

who cares? I rather give my money to a prostitute then save it up and spend it to some girl who likely will fuck off rather sooner then later.

Its the economic way to do it

asian women are not good for reproduction, they give birth to supreme gentelemn that wil suffer in life greatly

Women by and large have become much more promiscuous. Society doesn't hold them to any sort of standard of behavior anymore so they reverted to their pre-historic nature. Women naturally seek only the top 20% of men and ignore the bottom 70% completely. So, now that marriage is a joke and 'hookup culture' is normalized, women in their 20s who have sex appeal are free to continually chase men in that 20% (men who are physically attractive, or sometimes just good at 'game': manipulating women's fickle emotions) for short term hookups. Women are having more sex than before with more partners. A small group of select men are having tons and tons of sex with every woman under the sun. But the less attractive men (or sometimes just normal guys who aren't skilled in manipulating women's emotions) get table scraps or virtually nothing.

They are doing good financial decisions though. Why deal with western women and possibly be trapped by them in a marriage and suffer divorce and alimony, when you can just get 4 weeks of asian pussy for 1k a year?

>Can you substantiate that?

the young women I see around dress like whores but freak when you touch them, best thing is to rape them really

they seem to enjoy after they stop crying and I untie them

Wtf all these girls are shit.

Is philipines truly a sex paradise for white mens???

When did you realize you can't stop race mixing and you will never get your conservative white virgin christian girl (lmfao may as well get an unicorn losers)?

Still doesn't get close for me. The Thai sexpat actually makes me want to vomit. The one you attached just had really bad genetic luck with his teeth and jaw. One is degenerate; the other just ugly externally.

I actually plan to as soon as I start getting bored with Thailand.

Want to do Colombia too at some point. Risky but the poon there looks awesome.

If by white men you mean Americans it's probably because whores in America are illegal and they have low low standards.

mexico is better has all those lolita tacos for sale.

> Is philipines truly a sex paradise for white mens???

I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you.

All women with beta partners give birth to beta sons.

Fucking degenerates

Anyway sex tourism is mostly retired white males that never married so they got lots of money and no wife, that or creepy fucks that can't get women at all.

Is Colombia a dangerous place to be a tourist?

You realize most guys have gfs or are married right?

The bottom men have become completely unwanted though (but that's not the case for the bottom women).

I'd rather go to Brazil and find a white/pardo girl around my age

It can be, if you don't know what you're doing. Or so I'm led to believe.

>i'm not entirely sure why cucked whiteys enjoy fucking jungle asians so much.
isn't it mainly old guys who got fucked over in a divorce or whatever going to live in the jungle for cheap comfy retirement?

if you've had your life destroyed by some white bitch it probably sounds like a dream - cheap rent, cheap beer, cheap whores to keep your balls empty...

is that malika obama?

t. Chad

those are trannys OP... and the men know it. thats what they came for

>Said the abo

Yeah, started to think that i see better girls in my shitty city than what i saw in this video.

Too late, i will dedicate my life to investigate this, mexican intellectual in process

you realize that's not really an insult right

> a lot of you just aren't social.
THIS

you realize there's no implication that it was an insult right

i'm not even that great looking, even a manlet by /fit/ standards (5'11")

exactly, if these guys went outside and put in some effort, they could find some good girls.

but you gotta be the best man you can be to get the best girl. can't sit in front of the computer all day and expect kate upton to show up at your doorstep.

/r9pol/ are the worst threads. You can observe where the anger of some 'white' supremacists in this board comes from.

Any man pathetic enough to fall for the "asian wife" meme is in for a rude awakening when she figuratively has him by the balls for the rest of his life.

Asian wives behave in a way that is only tolerable to asian men (go figure!) and would make any white man WISH he had the chance to be in a cuckshed for a moment of peace.

Please come here, make sure you bring lots of US dollars please, you gringos are super easy to rob.

You are probably genetically gifted, attractive, and confident to get a beautiful gf. Good for you. I can feel you laughing at me right now.

REEEEEEEEE

>supreme gentlemen

keked

>t.never been to thailand
They're doing it because they're really fucking poor
Sex tourist are literally keeping that country from serious decline
Wrap your mind around that fucked up situtation

It's funny in Thailand the amount of cunts who fall for this shit, and end up marrying Asian hookers of all things. Absolute fucking idiots.

Women are women, and hookers are hookers.

Fuck 'em and chuck 'em both.

I feel eternally bad for Thai people because they are actually one of the better race of Asians. They are modest, respectful, and hard-working and for the most part don't attempt to scam you despite being poor as shit.

The only reason I can find for why Thailand isn't a better country is that their government is shitty and they are too passive to do anything about it.

>They are modest, respectful, and hard-working and for the most part don't attempt to scam you despite being poor as shit.

You've never been to Thailand, have you?

going to thailand for a month!

leaving january 28th, super excited!!!

gonna do my part to whiten up the country, like a real conquistador

I'm a tfw no gf faggot but I pretend to be a racist here for the keks and to feel like I fit in somewhere.

I have actually, maybe I was just lucky? The certainly are nowhere near China and Vietnam tier.

you just get back from Auckland mate?

Go to Thailand, stay away from here, there are no women here.

>implying tourist frequently get robbed

Get a dog bro

>females

>humble bragging

Jesus Chad stop already.

I've only been to Thailand in SE Asia, so I've no real frame of reference, perhaps I'm just being harsh.

They were some of the most materialistic, shallow people I've ever met though. Not all, some are based actually af, but in general. Lazy too. My overall view is basically friendly niggers without the aggression.

Die degenerate scum

i'm not that great, but i actually went out and started talking to women. got rejected by some, but found a good one.

and i won't laugh at you as long as you put in the effort to bee the best you can bee.

> AMERICAN Women don't put out anymore.

Hahahahaha, bs.

Fucking this. That city is heaven for expats. Spend Halloween there on a "deployment" and it's definitely one of my fondest memories. Want to go back...

Yep, a lot of these "nazis" are just sexually frustrated 500 pound slobs.

I just might take you up on that.

>marry secular Jew
>tight pussy
>big titties
>9/10 face
>she's a phd
>now have net worth of over a mil
>own home
>own dream car
>crazy mother just died leaving a 5 million dollar estate
>just redid the pool
>put in smart lights
>built a home gym
>bought pic related

She's a princess sometimes but I win.

>materialistic, shallow people
I got that too, but more pragmatic and cynical. Nothing wrong with being honest about what you are after. Better than chinese scum who hide behind AIYA 5000 YEA CULTCHAAA NOW I STEAL YOUR MONEY

You know, the fact that they are fucking thin actually makes a huge difference. Living in the 2nd fattest state, I unfortunately see so many cute faces drenched in lard. I know there are other factors, but that one certainly pops out.

There's some truth to the r9k memes. Women put out, but mostly with the same subset of men.

I personally travel to Thailand once a year to drink, eat and buy perfect looking 18-22 year old girls for a night.
It's simply such a fucking relief to go there.
No feminists, females are known to be conservative, everything is dirt cheap, etc etc.

Last time I had a date in Sweden (late 2015), the girl asked me what political party I supported as some sort of a conversation starter and if I liked "F!" (the most trashy feminist party in Sweden). My dick was fucking limp for a year after that conversation with such a damn retard.

But yeah, getting a thai wife is stupid as shit and I laugh at people doing it.. 90% of the times, the girl does it to get:
1. A white guy that potentially earns more than she ever will in a year.
2. She uses you to get easy citizenship through marriage.

Just go there to fuck around.

Show us your dick

DR is safer for tourist than Mexico, Thailand, Philippines. Stop acting like a Haitian

I dont care how good looking you are, how rich you are or how tight your game is, you will NEVER have a different girl EVERY NIGHT for 30 days straight (four of those nights being threesomes) for $30 a girl.

Such is life in Thailand.

American women have all but become invisible to me. Funnily enough, after banging so many different girls and prostitutes you become immune to American womens pussy-pass and getting laid here actually becomes easier too. Still too much vetting and high maintenance though- the idea of giving up everything just to keep banging the same pussy is now completely rediculous to me.

You realize some people here are just ugly right? Some of us can't get women and aren't anti social.

Life doesn't work out well for everyone, you sound like you took your entire view from a fucking movie anyways.

I have no problem with women but I was also lucky enough to be born tall, attractive and wealthy. The last thing these boys need is you lecturing them with the same shit they hear all the time. It's bullshit kek.

>bee
t.chadposter. Tbh dude, I lost hope and confidence in talking to women. I guess once I find a stable enigineering job, I'll find a way again to talk to women. God I don't want to be suckered in by modern women and become a cuck.

I'd like a submissive asian gf very much

Cheap drinks, Duterte, and cheap housing hell yea! Never been attracted to Phillipina women and they seem especially gold diggery. Plus you gotta take care of their whole family fuck that.

My housekeeper is from nearby... some small town w/ a damn a few KM away.

Because our women are becoming trash not worth saving

burn the coal, pay the toll

i don't need a different girl every night. one white girl is worth more than a billion gook pussies and tranny butts that you cum into.

so what are you supposed to say to them? just kill yourself? just give up? people can improve on certain things, and make themselves more attractive in certain way.

for every ugly man out there, there's an ugly girl. just don't be unrealistic in what you can attain.