Assassination attempt on Roger Stone, Trump's political advisor and friend

Assassination attempt on Roger Stone, Trump's political advisor and friend.

Doctors suspect longtime political adviser poisoned with radioactive substance. “The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.
“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium."

Polonium is a radioactive substance that releases extremely harmful alpha particles throughout the body producing cancer-causing free radicals. It has been used in numerous high profile assassinations, including that of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko, and was suspected in the death of former PLO leader Yassar Arafat.

infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

This just got serious anons.

What will Trump do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mifMqLpIlNA
infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/
alexjonesexposed.org/roger-stone-exposed-the-consummate-sex-swinger.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477690/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>super male vitality

How did he survive it?

First of all, whoever used polonium-210 on him would have had access to millions of dollars. It's incredibly expensive to produce.

Second of all, if he actually was poisoned with polonium-210, he'd be dead right now. Sure it's extremely small amounts, picograms, in things like tobacco and such, but even a dose of 3-4 micrograms would've been enough to kill him.

water filters

youtube.com/watch?v=mifMqLpIlNA

hes fine

Snopes told me he was fine, guys.

>infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

nice source

fake news

>buy the Trump is my President shirt goys

SAGEEEEEEEE IN ALL FIELDS

He looks pretty darn healthy here youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA

>infowars
Nice source

Cia poisons Stone. Blames on Russia. They're so bad at everything now it's making me think Trump is an elaborate psy op.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS SERIOUS

(u should write HAPPENING in the title tho to get more clicks)

Stone is a good goy and a degenerate. He was an underling of (((Roy Cohn))).

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/

if they put it in his drink then he must of only taken a sip. he would of needed to drink more for it to become fatal

Just passing through Catalog Pass and saw this shit...real quick before I BTFO, this guy is full of shit, Polonium would of killed this fucker within days, or at least caused him irreparable physiological damage. Okay gotta go now.

>“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”
>“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.
>“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

call Mt. Sinai and verify, easy peasy

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
IT WITH AWAY GETTING KEEP CAN'T HE
HE IT CAN'T WITH KEEP AWAY GETTING
TI HTIW YAWA GNITTEG PEEK T'NAC EH

>a degenerate

Attends swingers events with his wife.

Is Cuck.

Because kek willed it.

Probably all the infostores supplements. There's an iodine supplement. I've heard it's the best radio activity defense.

Sales pitch to buy Infowars stuff.

>Trump is an elaborate psy op.

not that elaborate, he was the poison we chose, because we thought it would be more entertaining

Holy fuck. Why would they go after Roger Stone? The guy has so little influence, it just doesn't make any sense why anyone would want him dead. Could it be that he is bullshitting, or is this a legitimate attempt on his life? Are Alex and Milo next?

If he was poisoned with polonium he would be dead or still might be

I call bullshit

characteristics of Polonium, I've been hearing about targeting people with cancers for decades now,

Trump probably shouldn't have taunted the guys with the icepicks, garrotes and really hi tech car bombs

This. It's fake and gay.

>Why would they go after Roger Stone?

because Trump likes him and will miss him when he's dead

Thank god that infowars snake oil saved his life

This, the past year was the result of a long-term psyop played on the American public, not entirely a psyop. Trump seemed to begin as a somewhat uncontrolled variable.

alexjonesexposed.org/roger-stone-exposed-the-consummate-sex-swinger.html

Don't waste anymore thought on this deviant.

Nice numbers.

Total chaos.

Reminds me of my days shitposting on Sup Forums

what did he mean by this?

Umm guys?

there were lesions on his chest anons

who has chest pics

Hi attributes it to the infowars products like liver cleanse that he took while he thought he only had a common stomach virus.

checked. Super male vitality is the real deal muthufuckas it gives me that raw masculine energy and drive to plunder and rape

All curable if he had only filtered his water.

He did not have Kek's permission to die.

he meant that theres a plan to confuse the americans, theres a plant to keep under illuminaty control, and theres a plan for russia to dominate america

>It's a psyop but not a psyop
Wow, a real prophet we have here.

>and theres a plan for russia to dominate america
I actually meant that there's a plan to maintain America's global hegemony but whatever, I'm sure that's also true.

>Trump seemed to begin as a somewhat uncontrolled variable.
This.
And still is.

checked, and confirmed

Are you saying that cause and effect aren't different?

That's what happens when you mix Gorilla Mind with Infowars suppliments.

From what I understand about polonium poison is that a small enough dose could take months to kill, but that there is no antidote nor treatment. So if it is enough to make you ill, your only hope is that you die sooner rather than later.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477690/
>The behavior of ingested Po-210 in the body is influenced by the form in which it enters the body. However, a large portion of the ingested Po-210 is rather quickly removed from the body via excreta

Serves him right for supporting drumpf and his dumb fascist friends

Serves him right for supporting drumpf and his dumb fascist friends

I won't believe you until there are dubBs

wat

>www.infowars.com

underrated post

11 o'clock should be the replay of roger stone.

>>Why would they go after Roger Stone?

He researched and wrote "Clinton's War on Women" and "Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family"...

Stone has touched a lot of nerves and passed a lot of intel onto Trump.

I think the unnecessarily flamboyant assassination of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko was not what the media says but was the start of the campaign to demonize Putin by western Intel groups. Litvinenko was poisoned after meeting with a probable CIA asset. The media chorus afterwards all pointed fingers at Putin as a monster.

I think Roger Stone was almost "arkancided".

Depends on how much was ingested.

what if everyone's super male vitality was poisoned?

>I think the unnecessarily flamboyant assassination of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko was not what the media says but was the start of the campaign to demonize Putin by western Intel groups. Litvinenko was poisoned after meeting with a probable CIA asset. The media chorus afterwards all pointed fingers at Putin as a monster.
I'd need more information before swallowing that redpill, desu senpai.

Kek doesn't appreciate the slander of American patriot Roger Stone in this thread

Ummmm your Shill is showing

>actually believing this

Stone makes up this kind of self-aggrandizing bullshit all the time

Sooooo...
What do we think really happened?

Maybe they gave him just enuf to make him sick on purpose in attempt to BTFO him, except he won't have any part of it

i just read an article i cant find it but, you can buy little bits of it for 69 dollars

obviously his old nemesis: The Old Turk