Steven Crowder should be king of Sup Forums

He is the best candidate because of his edgy views that align with the majority of posts here.

Just accept it. He's our guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE
youtube.com/watch?v=gCoZ-WGVjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=8prwEJkJ3Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is king

Hes a protestant Christian and most of the Atheist edge lords cant accept that

His views really aren't edgy

He's just your average cuckservative.

no hes edgy, he beat up a bunch of union folks. and he is always dicking down the liberals. He is literally the perfect alpha male

He sucks massive kike cock and wanks Ben under the table, fuck him. ALl he does when he has an enemy is go MUH HITLER MUH SHOAH, jesus fuck get these neocons the fuck out of here

unfunniest faggot ever

No kings, only kek

He is hilarious, i laugh all the time at his podcasts.
Name one time he has used MUH HITLER
kek is dead

I liked this video.
youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE

Other than that I haven't seen much, although I've been meaning to watch more

Literally made a video on HITLERY where he dresses up as her parading as Hitler. He sucks Israeli dick like every other embarrassing Evangelical cuckold that would rather virtue signal with the chosen than help his brothers in Palestine. I am really fucking tired of these fake ignoramuses who say their Christians but wax the yiddish knob at a moments notice.

Watch all of it, he is very good. And if you want more you can pay a small amount to join the mug club!

fucker lost his shit and turned on Trump when The grab her by the pussy tape came out

He is a respectable man. Trump was wrong.
Jews are god's chosen people

>pay
Hol up

>tfw the Crowder TRS meme about him being more extreme than Hitler is dead because of the controversy

So many good memes are gone ;_;

I like him to an extent, but he's very very normie-tier. There's absolutely nothing edgy about him. You must be from reddit if you think he's edgy in any way.

Sometimes you have to pay for content.
There are new memes
He is edgy because he is actually building up a following through his videos. He is putting his name on his views. Unlike this anonymous board.

What? Do you not know what the word edgy means?

Go away Stephen. It's past your bed time.

Sup Forums sees itself as more of a clint eastwood mel gibson type

if you aren't a celebrity of that caliber, you can shut the fuck up you don't represent shit, queer.

Either Stephen or a satirical trollplayer

He's a cuckservative. He's about 18 years too late.

stop shilling here steven

you're a neocuck who failed as a comedian and jumped on the political train.

he is actually more of a classic liberal / libertarian

Dude, you're really a fucking shill. Get the fuck out of here, we hate kikes and the neocohens that anable them. Go suck some more jew dick

nah, he's more of a neocohen/cuckservative sellout type

If digits may kek smite you

Even worse.

No, Murdoch Murdoch Tribunal are our lords and lady.

reminder that atheism is satanism

I second this

He's always met with threads like this. Everyone overly vocal here hates everyone because some jew/neocon/cuck buzzwording. I don't take myself that seriously, I think he puts out very consumable content, has his issues in presenting but overall has good appeal and can be pretty entertaining. It does feel like he knows his most important fan base are his younger audience members and it's good to have more people at least presenting the other side of the argument. He's deffinitely not a enemy and it's pretty cool. Rubin/Shapiro kinda fit that mold of not aligning with the boards main vocal idealogies, but he's not trying to sway... Merely present

youtube.com/watch?v=gCoZ-WGVjLg

kek is a dead god

>wanting to help mudslime palestinians

muhammad ali detected

Fuck off TRS

>the millenial Glenn Beck
>/ourguy/

I dunno, maybe it's me that doesn't belong here anymore. You guys are becoming more retarded by the day.

>the millenial Glenn Beck
fuck off

>he sucks so much Jew cock he doesn't even know the difference between Sunnis, Shia, Wahhabi, etc
>He is so ignorant only knows one word: muslim, that he would assume Hezbollah would work with ISIS
Palestinian christians name the Jew, stupid leaf. They continue to live there, and not for Europe, in peace with other muslims while Israel uses Hamas as a false flag to bomb palis. Either way, they're irrelevant and pose no threat in comparison to Israel. You are delusional

Refute his statement. Like Beck, he picks at low hanging fruit and sucks ziocock at every turn.

I really hate Jews and the JQ isn't brought up enough here.

>christian palestine
>6-7% of ethnic palestinians
>93-94% palestinians are muslim and other

fuck off ya dumb twat. took me 2 mins to figure that out

Hate that stupid dancing shit he does when they come from commercial. Also his ads are so cringey ugh He makes good points in debates tho

its blatantly wrong

>Be Palestinian
>live alongside Christians just fine
>WW2 is over and the Jews whine about some Holocaust
>They come in and kick you off your olive farm
>decades later after billions upon billions of foreign taxpayer money funding their weapons they are slowly but surely closing in on annexation
>Live in shithole and decide not to be a moocher and live off neetbucks in Europe because you actually love your people and want to fight
>some leaf on an anime imageboard calls you shit for some reason

Typical "im not racist!" Cuckservative...Go home you're not doing it right.

I like him, with one exception. His sound editing is garbage. I can hear every breath, slurp, and sniff he makes. At least for me, it kind of interrupts the flow of the video. One of the easiest ways to fix this is to get a foam piece over the microphone, or just move your face away from it a bit. Other than that, He offers a nice explanation and argument points.

>TL:DR has good points and arguments, need to work on sound editing.

i haven't heard him say anything Sup Forums wouldn't like

but this is Sup Forums so they will hate him

>Be christian palestinian
>realize i am still a shitskin composed of arab genetics
>live on a poor olive farm
>live peacefully to palestinian muslims, but not equally
>get cucked by a zionist state
>some fat muhammed burger calls you shit on an anime imageboard for some reason
>too stupid to realise Sup Forums isn't an anime board, rather Sup Forums, /c/, /w/ are anime boards

in all honesty i don't give a fuck about israelis or palestinians. They both equally cause problems and the west. i really hope the exterminate eachother

>He's our guy.

Yeah, a kike loving Zionist, who openly opposed Trump. Crowder belongs into the bog, next to his little brother. You know the small guy, wo can't swim.

Stephen "Rivers of kike blood" Crowder

what happened to the one that made catchy Disney tunes?

I can accept that.

I hate him, he is a neon yahtzee. Every episode starts and ends with a 1848 message that is not acceptable for the current year.

praise (((Jesus))!

youtube.com/watch?v=8prwEJkJ3Ds

Crowder is too extreme for me.

He is a champ at getting waterboarded.

He's pretty redpilled

However... you can just tell he's just not that smart. He's normie tier IQ.

He also has a shitty taste for Glenn Beck like theatrics.

>Millennial Glenn Beck

Kek describes him perfectly, right down to the Trump hate.

He's too extreme
I once watched his "Make the niggers scream louder with Crowder" series, I'm surprised YouTube hasn't banned him yet.
He's a real fucking sicko

I would want Crowder to be King of Sup Forums

Sage this forced meme.

Crowder is more cucked than Southern and she isn't a white nationalist.