ARRANGE FOR ASSANGE

Don't we owe this man something, Sup Forums? Without him you would be watching the inauguration of the first MADAM PRESIDENT on a couple of days! Just think about what that would mean!

Now he is turning himself over to US authorities in return for the release of a whistleblower. HE IS KEEPING HIS WORD! This is a good man that has given up years of his life, This is a man that has been locked up in an embassy for years (2234 days) and is STILL GIVING! Help support his defense fund and give him back just a little bit of what our country owes him. Help protect the first amendment and real journalism. WE CAN HELP HIM WIN!

ARRANGE payment FOR ASSANGE!

ARRANGE
FOR
ASSANGE

DONATE HERE:
justice4assange.com

I did my part anons.

Visibility bump

I tried to do this a couple of weeks ago, OP, and Sup Forums ignored the thread completely,

Ungrateful fucks.

I didn't have much hope but I had to try. This man does not get the respect or the memes he deserves.

Bump for Justice

Thanks for that, leaf.

There are not many people I truly respect in this world. BUT Julian Assange is one. He stands for something- truth. He lives by integrity. How many of us would do the same, put ourselves out there, and at risk, in an effort to keep people free and having access to the truth?

I did donate to his defense fund once, I will again. thank you

And thank you, Julian.

sometimes threads move too fast to see. I don't look at the catalogue, I just keep refreshing the first page. I should look at the catalogue more.

Try a boobs pic, that usually gets attention when you post a new thread.

Bump for more leaks

>All funds go to secret assassination programs in need

good boy points?

Those with Ayys to see...

bump

This man deserves a medal and a pardon!

He's dead bro.

No reason not to cash in on idiotic anons who believe otherwise. Still i doubt anyone here is as stupid as to bite a that giant hook

Probably right. WL has acted very strangely since, what, November?

The man has true conviction, no matter where it takes him. Most people are not like that. (inb4 conviction)

I have plenty of tendies, I can spare some points.

foilfags, please go

Communicating dismissal towards genuine concern is not a way to respond to it. Piss off, agent fucktard.

I too am starting a justice for assange foundation. Please donate. I promise all monies will go to helping assange and not directly into my personal bank account.

You realize that as soon as Drumpfy get"s into power, he's going to release the piss vid, right?
Tick tock, Dfrumpdfykinds ;^)

>agent fucktard.

point proven, foil.

It's legit, comes directly from WL. Feel free not to help.

Doesn't exist and if it did, good.

Thank god our agencies only consist of the most loving gentle folks out there and that they wouldnt ever harm a living thing
You call me foil, i call you fool
cognitive dissonance is a bitch

Claims require evidence, buckaroo. This isn't infowars.

Then why aren't you demanding proofs of OPs intentions and how he is affiliated with assange?

Uh. Does "Assange" rhyme with "arrange"? Because I feel like it doesn't.

He is a traitor and Russian agent the only thing he deserves is a cigarette, blindfold, and a firing squad.

....user. I am OP.

No, but that's why I said ARRaNGE in my head. ;)

To each their own. Personally, I'm always interested in getting more information to the people rather than in secret meetings and secret courts. There is relatively little info leaked.

*regret of previous sperging intensifies*
OK so the site looks legit. Still, what good does it do if assange is already kill?
Also dismissing anything as tinfoil can be used to supress any discussion,

>Still, what good does it do if assange is already kill?

Well, it would still be used to defend staffers that are still alive if it was needed. Thankfully, there is ZERO evidence that Assange is kill. ;)

Bump

>donate

How about we do something useful?

Like shitpost?

There is evidence that he is alive. But there is also evidence suggestive (not definite) of him being compromised.

The "Black PR Campaign" that Wikileak's alleged against them is partially their own fault. They could've mitigated the whole thing by providing substantive proof of Assange's well-being throughout the ordeal instead of trying to present morphed footage (Pilger) and old photos that were implied as recent.

I watched the Reddit AMA as it happened. Assange definitely dodged certain questions and there was almost definitely a co-ordinated effort to up-vote trivial WL questions to avoid having to explain the happenings in October.

Other things still not explained:
>Insurance hash mismatches
>Blockchain flooding on Oct 22nd.
>DDoS attack (Oct 22nd) allegedly by "Wikileaks Supporters" (according to their Tweet)
>Assange's silence throughout the period and his lawyer having to communicate with him via a proxy AT the embassy.

To preserve WikiLeak's integrity, he really needs to explain what happened. I do not want to donate to a honeypot.

bump

I'm not not going to take a stance on most those things because I have not researched them. My only claim is that there is no evidence the man is dead.

I don't doubt that strange things happen around people like this. I don't personally care if the government knows I donated. I completely understand if it weirds you out.

NO.

Do not donate to Assange.

We are not a charity. We are trolls and we shitpost. And we are damn good at it.

We shitposted Trump into the white house. Why not shitpost Assange into freedom?

>Why not shitpost Assange into freedom?

KEK is powerful, but not omnipotent.

Obama just fed him to the lions and made himself look good doing it. Maybe not 4D chess, but a smooth move all the same. The military probably begged Obama to take "Chelsea" off their hands.