MUSLIM STABS 5 IN FRANCE

express.co.uk/news/world/755527/lyon-knife-attack-stabbing-mcdonalds-airport-hotel-france

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/755283/Paris-street-horror-mob-terrorise-neighbourhood-axes-swords-baseball-bats
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/islamophobes/
gatesofvienna.net
faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE
chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/
nicematin.com/justice/il-avait-tente-dassassiner-un-prof-juif-a-la-machette-un-lyceen-jihadiste-sera-juge-105457
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO1AtjoUoo
lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/01/18/32001-20170118ARTFIG00014-pepe-l-histoire-d-une-grenouille-devenue-la-mascotte-de-l-extreme-droite-sur-internet.php
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
shalomjerusalen.com/2017/01/neonazis-acuchillan-joven-judio-en-chile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

Bumpity

What's even more despicable is the fact that the altright expected this to happen

Fucking shit...!

express.co.uk/news/world/755283/Paris-street-horror-mob-terrorise-neighbourhood-axes-swords-baseball-bats

"youths"

i wonder if he watched the cooking with ISIS video

>Police ruled out terrorism and said the suspect has been admitted to hospital under psychiatric supervision.

Hmm French laws don't allow releasing the ethnicity or nationality of criminals , is there any way to know if it actually was a sandnigge r?

It just never ends.

Let's just say it was sandniggers to fuck with the EU some more

What was the motive?

ThirdPBP

>France
>Happening!

Pick One

>What was the motive?

that won't be enough, i need more of this to elect Le Pen, KILL MORE, LET THEM ALL IN YOU UNDERSTAND MUDSHIT ?

PEACE'D

>muslim kills someone
>still news

Is will of Allah

Mmmmm this feeds my energy

keep letting subhumans in to your country and soon we'll be watching canadian happenings. It's hilarious watching you guys turn yourselves in to a place worse than the US

We feel ya pain France! We all know what's happening!
Www.barenakedislam.com
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/islamophobes/
gatesofvienna.net

>ywn live a great war against the eternal anglo and the prussian fags because now our 3 countries are allies of the islamic califat

We really need to make a compilation of Muslim attacks on Europe + all the government coverup.

here's a list of every reported crimes in France that are commited by migrants/sons of immigrants/muslims

faitdiversfrance.wordpress.com/

of course not every crimes are reported so there's even more crimes commited

They keep getting foiled, and everyone just moves on. We need something BIG!

> a knifeman

oh europe

France must learn to live with terrorism

ban assault cutlery

honestly we just need a cologne to happen in France and it will be done, little happenings or terrorists attacks won't makes big change, everyone goes full "they're not muslims!!!"

after the cologne attacks every feminist website shut their miuth up for at least 1 week because they had literally nothing to take their defense

If Europe fails so does America !
No big fanfare just a slow death

The white race needs to become as one or we fucked. It's a fate we all share

he was refering to our PM, this fucker said that we must learn to live with it

Yes Imam! The Europeans will fear the power of Allah's mighty armies. They lazily and stupidly fight us with tolerance, while we fight the true war!

Allahu Ackbar!

PRAISE CURRENT YEAR
P
R
A
I
S
E

C
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

>motives unknown
>french youth
he's an innocent child fleeing war and french discrimination
#notallmuslims
#refugeeswelcome

dust off the gullotine pierre lol

It was just one insane man driven mad by all the islamophobia in France.
Now move along.

FRANCE IS DOOMED !!!

Pic related is the Youtube account of the Vice President of the FN

Even by quieting down on race and ethnic nationalism, French-cucks still are against FN.

We need a bio weapon that wont kill white people

Feels good to have only seen one muslim in my life.

this !!!!

love trumps hate !

Ban assault mc donalds

>Open the gates of hell for all the tortured souls to come to your country.
>They're almost all pedophiles and murderers

gee its almost like they were in hell for a reason.

Poison in the goats' anuses

what the fuck man are you racist ? i mean you must be kidding right ? gosh i can't even right now, it's, wow, just wow

which game?

YOU COULD HAVE BINNED IT

Fuck you and fuck muslimes.

that will change! Wanna see your future or your children's future,just look to Europe n uk ! It happens faster then people realise,
I turn 40yo ,and the country of my childhood is vanishing before my eyes, ench Powell was correct
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dRuPPSKNhE

>muhhh french surrender monkey XD

chrishernandezauthor.com/2013/07/09/working-with-the-french-army/

T0P FUCKING KEK

No one cares

lmfao

Knife control when?

At this point unless a Muslim tops 10 kills it's barely local news.

actually we don't have the right to carry a knife in the street, it have to be in a locked malette either way if you're controlled by the police it will be confiscated or worst

but no one cares if you're white you're never controlled, police only controle arabs and blacks to find drugs

Don't think my city will have a muslim problem. The niggers here tend to scare everyone away. And niggers are especially racist towards anyone but themselves and whites(sometimes). Niggers will be majority here soon though. I already know my city is lost but it's not from muslim niggers at least.

cucked french press wont even tell if hes actually a muslim or bot

>honestly we just need a cologne to happen in France and it will be done, little happenings or terrorists attacks won't makes big change, everyone goes full "they're not muslims!!!"

France is doomed we've the lost the demographical war, it's time for us to leave this antiwhite shithole

idk, I just googled "Mohammed fucks goat" and it brought it up. I think its called "Muslim Sex Simulator", but im not sure

it's doomed because you think it's doomed, just grow some balls and show presence, even my mom started to write some articles against immigration and muslims, and now she's the principal writter of a known internet media (won't say the name for doxing reason), she even goes to every nationalist march with the identitarians generation, so you're just saying that my mom have more balls than you, faggot

nicematin.com/justice/il-avait-tente-dassassiner-un-prof-juif-a-la-machette-un-lyceen-jihadiste-sera-juge-105457

Jihadist tried to kill a jew teacher with a machete

"M. Amsellem était parvenu à parer les coups avec la Torah qu'il tenait à la main. Il en avait réchappé avec des blessures légères, mais profondément choqué."

"Mr Amsellem was able to block the blows with the Torah that he was carring. He escaped with minor injuries.."

So this is the power of jew-jitsu

ITS DOOMED BECAUSE SHITSKINS HAVE 8 MONGRELS WHEN WE HAVE 1 OR 2 KIDS

AND BECAUSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF FRENCH ARE WITH THEM, OPEN YOUR EYES, FRENCH NATIONALISTS ARE LESS THAN 100K PEOPLE

WE'RE DOOMED AND IT IS TIME FOR US TO LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE OR WE WILL BE GENOCIDED JUST LIKE IN SOUTH AFRICA

This

fuck off mohamed, I aint leaving, one day we will kick out the muslims out of europe, it will be a matter of revolt and war not of politics

The peaceful majority don't matter!
They never mattered
You just need one or two of the Right people and things can change
Brigitte Gabriel is worth listening too

Leaving EU is France last chance, i hope that happens if not is over, no turning back from there

that won't change anything, that will just slow down the massacre, we need bigger

what's your prediction for france over the next 4 years frogbro?

Retard i'm trying to warn you before you get murdered by une chance for l'Afrance

I come from the countryside and i was horrified by the horrendous amount of shitskins even in a tiny city like Orléans who has 40-50% shitskins, and it is even worse in Tours, Lyon, Grenoble, Marseille, Roubaix, Bordeaux, Nice who have between 50-80% shistkins, and i shall not mention the Parisian Region who is basically ethnically cleansed from any French/Europeans

Anyway it is time to leave, our ancestors were normadic people when shit happen they leaved, and we must do the same imo

We can preserve our people and perhaps even rebuild a country anywhere as long as we're alive but in France it is impossible since we're facing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Leave? And go we're? It's happening all over the western world!!
It's people with this mindset were the same people that opened the gate to Europe in the first place and now they tell us we should leave our own country!

Eastern Europe obviously

I heard a lot about red pilled French who settled in Romania and Russia, some are even trying to create a French solidarity in Ukraine.

Anyway perhaps UK isn't lost, but believe me, France is a lost cause (demographically-wise) and if i a have one advice to give you it is to bomb the Channel.

We need another war

against who ? how many millions whites died in ww2, do you think there are many millions left right now ?

You causd this shit by siding with the Protestants and Turks during the wars of religion, the your retarded Enlighnment and especially with your fucking Revolution. You should solve it instead of running away and disgracing the memory of all the based French heroes who died for their King, God and their country, butt judging by your history their sacrifice was in vain so far.

It's not just about race anymore. We need this civilisation to die and make sure the next dominant one won't be an Islamic hellhole.

France isn't lost yet, if France has a civil war ,il be right on the front line within hours , many westerners feel like this,

>Saudi-Arabia attack Israel
>Israel glass Mecca and Medina
Pretty sure that would get things going

But it is about race. It is whites vs Jews or really everyone vs the Jews. They are the ones sending off the white men off to war, the ones controlling the central banks and media, enslaving you through credit. They are the ones instituting political correctness. The Jews need to go.

Jews-Arabs would enter civil war worldwide

a jew got stabbed by some Palestinian diaspora here because he was wearing a shirt with the flag of Israel

imagine 10.000 of those incidents sparkling worldwide

that is waaay to grim , there are many isolated places that are doing great and don't need to be brought down with a global collapse of civilization

if you pay attention most of today's happenings are in Europe , middle east and America

>You causd this shit
>siding with the Protestants and Turks during the wars of religion
>your retarded Enlighnment

I didn't know that i was 500 years old, and believe if i was in power at that time no such thing would have happened.

>running away

Merely migrating

Huns did it, Mongols did it, Turks did it, Franks did it, Goths did it, Lombards did it, Angles did it, Alans did it, and so on

And don't forget your own ancestors have migrated.

>the memory of all the based French heroes who died for their King, God and their country, butt judging by your history their sacrifice was in vain so far.

If we all die our peope will cease to exist, but as long as we can preserve our people.

You need to understand that we literally have shitskins, the (((French)))) Gov, the Army, the Police, the bureaucracy, and 90% of the French against us, and we literally have no guns while shitskins own AK 47 and various anti-tanks weaponry, and even worse we've lost demographically speaking. They produce 10 shitskins while we have a hard time to even produce one kid, and the probality of this kid being a leftist is 9 out of 10.

Believe me, if there was even a glimpse of hope to win a race war i would stay, but at this point i know that we've already lost.

Cmon man it's fuck all to do with Jews!
You have to be stupid to believe that shit!
We opened the gates to western civilisation ourselves! Have you been brainwashed?
Goto 24 minute mark! Is she talking about your generation that has been indoctrinated in school?

>and believe if i was
and believe me if i was*
>but as long as we can preserve our people
but as long as we live can preserve our people*

>a jew got stabbed by some Palestinian diaspora here because he was wearing a shirt with the flag of Israel
Pretty sure that was a bullshit story, the wounds looked self inflicted. Was there any video?

We have too many "youth" in France..

Vichy France best France

Meanwhile in France, there's a long article on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Pepe in le Figaro (our main right-wing newspaper), with abundant illustrations:

>Pepe, the story of a frog who became the mascot of the far-right on the Internet

lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-tech/2017/01/18/32001-20170118ARTFIG00014-pepe-l-histoire-d-une-grenouille-devenue-la-mascotte-de-l-extreme-droite-sur-internet.php

That's called "realism" you idiot

Pepe is a symbol of love

Please frogs unfuck yourselves in this years elections. Have ebun grill to cheer you up in the meantime

nothing new, after all terrorism attack is now something france deal with everyday so it more of a tradition

Nazi Europe Best Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek

I am not a fan of anime or hentai but this kind of turns me on

Tanned French native disgruntled with his Cafe job.

If I were*, actually.

One thing you forget is that we have 20 million firearms in France. And 20-25% of the population is mad about Arabs (even if we can't say it outright) while they're not even being very aggressive. What will happen when they'll be stupid enough to get tougher? It will not be good for them.

Don't forget: in 1788, it looked like the king would rule for 1,000 additional years.

Also: numbers don't matter. You can be 1% of the population and rule the masses (inb4 "look at the Jews").

This is not the time to place blame. Some strategic retreat may be necessary. When your home is overrun with shitskins, just get out of there and warn the others. Nothing cowardly about it. That's the most reasonable option right now.

I saw a picture that looked like the classic self defense cuts on arms

>Movilh denounced a brutal attack on a young Jewish gay man who ended up with cuts on his body
The event occurred in Parque Bustamante. According to the victim, the attackers carried Nazi symbols.

>According to the portal detail, Jorge Arce was the victim who received a wild attack in Parque Bustamante, when he was approached by three subjects, who threw stones at him and began to beat him. He even received cuts with a knife in his arms and legs.

>The violence would have been provoked after the young man wore a T-shirt with the flag of Israel that his mother had just given him.

>"I had 40 points on my arm. Some brands will be forever. Just for being Jewish. The pain overwhelms me, "said Arce.

you are saying that it was a false flag ? the movilh fags are capable of that but I've meet the " neo nazis" that appear outside underground metal concerts and start fights with punketas, they are trashy , alcoholic thugs that are able of doing what the news report

shalomjerusalen.com/2017/01/neonazis-acuchillan-joven-judio-en-chile.html