We never went to the moon, bitches. You know this

youtu.be/jg7X90H9ufU?t=5m14s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are a simpleton and a faggot, sir

digits say otherwise

that earth is smaller than one of those balls in his diving suit

no digi love ..

sauce

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement".
Just ask Stanley Kubrick.
A11 work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy.

Hey faggot: do yourself a favor

1. Buy a high powered lazer and photometer
2. Bounce beam off lunar module and back
3. Stop posting stupid shit on a Rhodesian bean growing image board

хaхaхaхa

this... and also stop posting the stupid flat earth thing that kind of thing belong in /x/

Those weren't NASA released photos

Thanks Captain! What gave it away, the flag, or the fucking plants in the "Mars" photo?

That is just grasping at straws

Hehe, of course it is goy.

t.lemonjello al-detroiti
If we never walked on the moon then explain pic related you stupid wop-dago

I would rather ask Wernher von Braun.

manned space exploration is the one techy thing that, as time goes on, seems more and more fanciful

back in the 90s you would read about man going to the moon and think of it as comparable to man toasting the first slice of bread or man inventing the pop tart

there's a greater level of tech in a modern day shirt button than there was in satellites from the 60's. so why can't we go back, in the era of 1080HD video, as opposed to the potatoes they supposedly took up back then?

look at OP's pic... it's fucking wrapping paper from an easter egg. not a spacecraft

what's the official explanation on why the lander didn't kick up dust?

Have you done this yourselves?

I was of the impression that you can just bounce light off any point of the moon.

You don't need a human to put a bunch of shit on the moon. Reflectors don't prove a MANNED mission. See Luna-21.

t. Lunokhod.

When the fuck has LOOSE FOIL ever been used to construct anything remotely serious?

Moon is a light orb, not a solid sphere. Nothing can land on it because it is immaterial and possess no surface, no laser can bounce off its surface back to Earth, no genuine moon rock have been exposed in a museum ever.
You have been cheated about the true nature of the world above.

That's like asking Hitler about doing anything wrong.

Oh you mean this guy?

>The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

the earth is flat

trips says you are correct. flat earth covered by a dome. we have never left the planet because we cannot leave the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

??????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_rock

>tfw BDIF are about to slide this thread

>HURR Why didnt they use a high quality TV camera DURR

That uses a fuckton of power retard

My mom has worked at Lockheed for 30 frigging years. Not behind a desk, but actually building shit. She constantly complains about having to use
>Food grade tin foil
to assemble panels for satellites, and spacecraft.

I think we went to the moon, but the footage is fake,

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
you have been cheated

Le Balltards Durrp Internet Force? They can't stop us.

>herp derp absolute proof
>over an hour long
Should have just focused on one fact and not put in a bunch of filler bullshit red herrings.

Okay, THAT'S grasping at straws. May have had a case if his hands were in the same position but the are not.

yes, you need to charge iphone every day

You only say that because you have no idea of how deep the deception goes.

No, I think we're on the same page mostly in terms of ideas/views. You just used a bad example.

>one rock in a country without a space program turns out to be a forgery
>that means they're all fake
Come to America, we've got plenty.

Why would it be on the exterior like in OP's pic? Seems really easy to rip.

Why is lockheed stuffing tin foil in their shit?

Space is a different environment. There is no fluid to apply forces to films and foils so they work just fine when surrounding structures as thermal insulation attached with nothing more then kapton tape.

Best goy

got a meme image for that one.

>Come to America, we've got plenty.
who told you that?

i went to the moon a few times

bunch of autistic fucking retards

Why not something more elegant like a metallic finish on the parts? Foil is full of ridges, wasted space, and wasted weight.

My experience visiting museums

yes hes right we never went the first time. also buzz aldrin was hypnotiezed and made to rememeber fake info

We're obviously not on the same page. Just because his fingers are not in the exact same position doesn't mean the connotation isn't there. It's a very noteworthy shot in the movie.

You have exactly none but officials will tell you they do.

does it explain why the soviets kept their mouth shut or is there man behind the curtains type deal going on?

because i still believe we did go to the moon and all this shit is russia doing their mind fucks again

Foil is used for thermal insulation. Cute or cool decorative panels ARE the wasted space and weight.

We've only been cheated out of decent photographic technology.

Humidity strongly distorts lenses as if one is underwater. It doesn't take much with a cheap tele.

Lunokhod was just a guy in a contraption biking through an under-construction subway tunnel.

my mom told me santa was real and i believed it for a while (age 17). that's all i am saying. you only know what they told ya senpai.

I don't know about loose foil, but food grade is not the gold stuff. And she will use it in multiple layers to be put on parts. Each part she will have to make very smooth, that's why she hates doing it, because it's a huge pain in the ass. As for why they use it? I don't know why they use half the materials they use. I would have to ask many engineers down at Lockheed for an answer. But I can say, when my mom is done with a part, it is very elegant. It does not end up looking like tinfoil. It has to be perfect.

they "accidentally" erased all of the original tapes.

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

>space rays disturbing light coming from somewhere 8,6 lightyears away

AY LOOK IS A UFO

The foil is typically aluminized mylar and nowadays they used multiple foil sheets interlaced with mesh spacer. Insulating against solely radiative heat transfer requires a diferent design, the spacing between the foil and the parts acts in the same manner as the vacuum region in a thermos.

It costs a fortune and there's literally nothing there. It's a dust covered rock.

>Believing some old fat fuck delivered gifts to all the children in the world overnight
Do you know how I'm not surprised that you're a flat earther?

Say what you will about the original moon landing, if they could put spy satellites in orbit under the Corona program and drop ICBMs on the other side of the planet then they could put a man on the moon.

You know without a doubt cuz you've been there. Got it.

We have to have this thread every day, otherwise there might be room on page 1 for discussion of news and politics.

kek is on a roll tonight
>checked

Yeah, gotta make room for fake news and unverified claims.

>conspiracy video with creepy music

Why do they do this? That's how you know this is bullshit.

That's a group dedicated to controlled opposition. You see earth is actually hollow in a large region within Antarctica. The German trail is still hundreds of times larger than any explorers have made to date from any country. The secrets Nazis uncovered were already known to Jews who didn't want them to be discovered.

ya dude agreed

I was going to argue about Luna-21 used for """scientific""" research. But really, they weren't blessing rockets until the 90s, how that would have passed the firmament? Maybe firmament isn't our blue sky but a bit higher above making "low earth orbit" flights possible?

And worthless leafposting, don't forget the constant abhorrent leafposting.

That's what (((they))) want you to think. Youtube adds that music in after-the-fact man...to throw off the people with the capacity to be red-pilled. It streams in tandem to the user. The OP never knows what is happening.

It was a Viktor Pelevin joke, bro.

>Ireland 2

Fuck you. The moon belongs to America. If another other country has anything to say about they can go take our flag down

You believed in santa until you were 17...

Kubericks

Space doesn't exist and there is a dome above us but regardless how can even a balltard believe the moon landings when NASA itself has admitted in at least 5 occasions that it doesn't own the technology to go past low Earth orbit?
Don't believe me? watch the proof in video here
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
Just curious how does it work in your mind?

Jesus that was a joke. I only believed until I was 16. Chill a little homie.

Seriously the moon is huge though. How long did they spend on it? A few hours? I know it's smaller than earth, but it can't be fully explored in a few hours. Something doesn't want us there so they never bothered going back to finish the job.

There is nothing of value left here anymore, Sup Forums used to be about discussing politically incorrect topics with an emphasis on current world events and generating amusing inflammatory memes, it's now nothing more than /news/ 2.0 and if you stray from the approved dialogue your thread gets shitcanned immediately.

nice logic leaf

Agreed... look at the exposed joint. Laughable.

This one featuring Venus has a more electric vibe.
Nice illustration that a planet is indeed a wandering star.

they only had tmobile sidekicks back then

Holy balls. Thats cool.

you didn't refute a single thing he said

>Psalms 19:1
>In finem. Psalmus David.

I mean, it works but a little full of yourself Von Braun.

bro u sound mad

yeah, the more we know about technology, the more we just aren't at space travel yet. We have only recently got space shuttles up.

It was a psyops on the Russians. Only now they can't take it back. They didn't think of how it would go over in 50 years of increasing technology.

Another very nice one that destroys the weak unfocused/humidity arguments and proves that modern cosmology is garbage.

>foil is full of weight

Funny, I have a telescope, a decent one, when I look at stars and planets I don't see this shit. Is that a conspiracy? Is my telescope giving me fake results?

they didn't fully explore it retard

I'm a retard. I forgot that the numbers were fucky in non Vulgate bibles. I have a Douay-Rheims Bible/Vulgate.

It's 18:2.

Yes, the fact that it folds over on itself, and has ridges, adds extra weight.