English is no longer common

accreditedlanguage.com/2016/09/09/the-10-most-common-languages/

English is the 3rd most spoken language in the world. Guess which one is first, Sup Forums.

How long will it be before white fuckbois are bred out by superior Mandarin genetics??

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2001/07/01/world/nations-in-asia-give-english-their-own-flavorful-quirks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=98tM3ZGrAuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and for you American republitards, Spanish takes #2 on this list, cucking English into a petty Bronze third place.

>Guess which one is first, Sup Forums.
(((Esperanto)))

nobody wants to learn chink
go buy some more houses in canada lee

a tonal ideograph language will not overtake english. full stop

it's evolution

chinks can't see through the smog, so they improve their hearing

A

>English is the 3rd most spoken language in the world. Guess which one is first, Sup Forums
ebonics and arabic?

That guy's not Mandarin, you dumb fuck. Not even close.

Arabic will soon be the dominant language in England and Spanish in the USA.

The Anglos aborted their future, they chopped it up inside them, and sucked out the pieces with a vacuum.

WE MASTER LANGUAGE NAO

Even Asians prefer English

nytimes.com/2001/07/01/world/nations-in-asia-give-english-their-own-flavorful-quirks.html

>Arabic
>5th

Muslims BTFO!

Except everyone on Earth is taught english to some degree. Also of course a faggot cuck leaf makes this thread

still most spanish-speaking persons don't even know how to use the fucking language, even if it's their mother language

Why is the Asian also nigger?

also i have just clicked the link and what in the fucking hell is andalusian? i can understand catalan (though it's not a dialect, just a language for dumbasses) but what the fuck?

English is still the most spoken language.

It doesn't matter whether your first language is Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic or Urdu. Your second language is always English.

It won't be in 50 years.

Russian, Mandarin and Spanish are the languages of the future.

Well, lets just see how the next 50 years pan out.

Our government actually wanted to bring in mandatory Mandarin lessons in NZ for kids.

White kiwis were furious. It was like our Jew leader was admitting he had sold NZ to the Chinese.

Anyway it didn't happen. Chinese people are still flooding in here and 70% of them don't bother to learn English. (my neighbours are Chinese and have lived here for 8 years. They still cant communicate with us)

Your birth rate is abysmal, Mohammed is the most common name in England, the burgers are a mostly hispanic nation now.

Russia is rising, hispanoamericanos reproduce more than anyone in the Western Hemisphere, and the Chinese are colonizing the world.

Meanwhile the Anglos let sandniggers rape their daughters and do nothing to stop them.

No offense, but you're in pretty bad shape over there, someone has to lay it to you straight.

Went to get some subway today and the asian bitch behind the counter had terrible English. True story.

Muhammed is the most common name because Muslims name their boys 1 of like 6 names. The Anglosphere is partially waking up, so don't count on it. It don't take much.

Muslims are still only 5% of our population and we have a better white birthrate that most of Europe.

Britain will never fall to Islam.
We still have a functioning set of bollocks and an English Channel ready to defend us from the shitfest on the continent.

We will be removing kebab quite soon.

The rest of continental Europe will not have that geographical advantage.

I can't wait for all the white refugees.

I'll be singing this with the boys when the refugees flood in: youtube.com/watch?v=98tM3ZGrAuc

English is the international language of the rich. I don't care if there are a billion peasants when my business meetings with the Chinese are spoken entirely in English.

The White refugees are already coming mate. They are just fleeing the shitholes known as Eastern and Southern Europe rather than the Muslims.

>I don't care if there are a billion peasants

There is already about 6 billion of them m8.

Yeah but Donald trump speaks English so the rest of the world can go fuck itself

Well yeah but they don't all speak Chinkese or it's derivatives.

Also China is still a joke, with any meaningful stance against them, they will fold. They are(for now) still nothing. Our 50th largest private company generates almost 3x the revenue of their largest company, with a population 4x ours. That's pathetic. They generate nothing in the way of intellectual property in he Information Age. They are nothing but copycats and cockroaches, and the second someone takes care of it, their bubble will burst. They will be neutered in the next 5 yrs. I assure you.

Literally the entire world will speak English by 2100, you sleepy rice goblin.

Those are just economic migrants.

Call me when the boys from Southampton and Portsmouth are chartering their own boats in order to save Germans and French from the continental civil war.

stop taking in muslims though

i guess that is what brexit was about though

Russia's birth rate is pretty shit too.

FUCKING

>not mandarin
>yellow

Must be a lemon

>only spoken in the highest populace country and a few other asian countries
>no global relevance
>English is spoken and taught everywhere in the world but China
really makes you think

It's not about the numbers dickhead English is just far superior to all other languages just ask Shakespeare

>Asking the guy whose job was to butcher the English language for the amusement of the rich.

Dont get me wrong, we still have a hell of a fight on our hands. Britain will elect a nationalist government in the next 15 years though and the Muslim ghettos will be cleared.

The continent will try to do the same but won't be able to withstand the onslaught.

The USA and the British commonwealth will effectively become the same country by 2040 and our blood will be renewed by 100,000,000 white refugees from continental Europe.

After the fall of Europe there will be an absolute compulsion for white nationalism and we'll quite quickly conspire to destroy our enemies.

>We will be removing kebab quite soon

Sure you will.

We Just left the EU and stuck two fingers up at the Kelergi Plan.

If the Tories don't start the purge we will vote a resurgent UKIP in.

I don't think you realise how much the majority of Britain hates Multiculturalism.

Won't happen because China takes their education more seriously, and failure isn't an option.

> They'll learn English faster than we'll learn Mandarin.

At some point Esperanto will overtake all these other plebeian languages.

then why are all Asian countries teaching English while no English speaking ones teach mandarin?

OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGO
OP IS A FAGG
OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FA
OP IS A F
OP IS A
OP IS
OP I
OP
O
OP
OP I
OP IS
OP IS A
OP IS A F
OP IS A FA
OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAGG
OP IS A FAGGO
OP IS S FAGGOT

yeah, what the fuck is wrong with your shitty accents and dialects, get your shit together

>he doesn't distinguish between c/z and s
What a faggot

All chinese faggots who want to make dosh learn english, just like everyone else.

No shit, there are more ethnic Chinese than all other races combined