Why do you guys hate Jews more than Muslims?

Why do you guys hate Jews more than Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxSwtG0q0lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate all Semitic people equally.

Jews are the ones that destabilized the Middle East and let to Isis and the refugee crisis

We don't. Muslims are the worst. We like Jews and Christians about the same.

It's not as simple as that.

It's Radical Islam. It's okay to call it what it is. RADICAL ISLAM.

Not as bad as fucking leafs

Jews keep the world in a state of constant turmoil. By comparison, all Muslims do is behead people and fuck children.

Because Jews are the reason for the spread of the fucked up muslims. I remember having vacations that were fit for a king in Syria and Lebanon in 1988 when I was little. You want a bigger Israel by breeding psychos. Fuck off.

t. Shlomo

t. Achmed

Hate is a strong word. I'd say that we're aware and critical. We demand that they're better than their stereotypes, and we call out those who play up to the most revolting qualities of their culture.

Of course, no rules apply to shitposting, but that's shitposting. Here, sacred cows earn their merit.

I only hate their ideologies. Non-observant Jews/Muslims are alright desu ka

Jews are a quiet threat. Muslims are an in your face threat. Both require different solutions. How do we solve the Jewish problem in a way that doesn't harm us or them. As for the Muslim threat, that goes away if they aren't in our country, and we can solve the Jewish problem.

Jews have used and manipulated Muslims for decades, to destroy western culture and ethnic strength. This as well as using sociology and other means to enforce white guilt, and destroy our migration system.

I hate the people manipulating and destroying the west, rationalizing that if white Christians (or westerners, whatever you want to call us) were gone, they would "feel safe". I hate international bankers and the financial elite, for their crimes and wars.

I don't hate Jews for being Jewish. If you are not one of those people, and don't even vote for the shills tearing apart sovereignty and the western world, then no, I don't hate you. I don't hate Muslims either. I just wish they weren't here, or, at least not ones who take their religion seriously. They aren't compatible with the west in the big picture.

if Muslims stayed in their inhospitable war-torn desserts they would be a minor annoyance but Jew are forcing them to come here and preventing us from administering a much needed Muslim genocide.

muslims are a symptom, jews are the disease

Hate them both the same. Theyre both scum

jews are more dangerous

What the Hell did we do Escobar?

Dont listen to this fucking leaf. "We", as if a canadian says what pol is or thinks...
Muslim used to be ok, radical islam is not. Zionist jews are the plague of the world, true scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. Jews are ok, as long as they are nationalistic and love their country and its culture.

My hatred for both is absolute.

Semites are societal cancer.

fpbp

Kill 'em all!!!

Muslims attack you with guns and bombs. Jews attack you with Muslims.

Muslimes are savages, jews are villains

Leave whore

With much more than that. They have used your country and its men as cannon fodder as well

Wild dogs are easier to deal with than thieving rats.

only libtards and hillary shills hate jews

Y N0T BOTH?

get over it, cuck, hillary lost.

Muslims are just tools the Jews are using to fuck up white countries.

Muslims are the shells, Jews are the howitzers.

Dude i dont think anyone is gonna suddenly think jews are ok because this one faggot says they are.

Throw whatever you want in our faces here on Sup Forums and i still think 99% of us hate jews AND muslims inherently.

I hate everyone thats not white and no amount of shilling is gonna change my mind in the slightest

Muslims are awesome. Jews are evil. Just look at the scientific achievements of muslims in 2016 (last year) and jews and you will know.

Jew and muslim are religions, not races. Canadian education.

This. Jews in the west are the ones who force muslims into the west. Do you have the scratch on your car or the guy who is purposely scratching it?

How about muslims and jews arent pulling their weight? Normal people are making the world go round, not fucking dumb shit middle east folk

You know what i mean, shithead.

/thread

So jews are the master race? They get people that outnumber them like 100, 000 to 1 to do their bidding?

youtube.com/watch?v=dxSwtG0q0lA

No, I don't. Please explain, Mr. "Aryan".

israel has no right to exist.

culturally and politically speaking, the blatant tribalism and sense of entitlement among jewish types are abhorrent and alienating. they are the borg plus larceny.

also fuck aipac and netanyahu specifically.

thirdly fuck their neat little false dichotomy of ethnic and religious jews. you guys just want to be special.

but, also, fuck islam and its medieval trappings. they are savages but the jews are psychopaths.

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo.

But jews are making it go round more than "aryans" per capita though. Look at the amount of jewish intellectuals compared to "aryans" per capita.

The Jews are the masterminds behind the destablisation and eventually the destruction of white western countries, by the systematic playing of divide and conquer.

The muslims are simply taking bait/advantage of the situation brought about by the Jews, and simply see it as a chance to spread the ideolgy of islam.

>jewish intellectuals

Yes, there's way more of them than "aryan intellectuals" per capita.

Jews produce bankers and shitty comedians. The world can do without their contribution

Conveniently forgetting about all the jewish scientists, of course.

there's no radical islam: that's normal islam in their eyes. Moderate islam would be poor islam

Since we're predominantly Jewish on this website, and since Jewish self-hatred is a recognized phenomenon, I'd say that we hate Jews the most.

fpbp tbqh

honestly, we can't risk leaving any of them around. it would be retarded to make the same mistake twice

Jews are the operators and Muslims are the drones. Muslims are puppets just like normies

Sup Forums doesn't hate Jews more than Muslims.

Sup Forums is more concerned with Jews than they are with Muslims.

Jews are treated like a worthy but threatening adversary, like an enemy in a war.

Muslims are treated as subhumans too retarded to sort their own shit out or pose any sort of real threat other than going AHOLA SNACKBAR and blowing up a nightclub.

>Why do you guys hate Jews more than Muslims?

Muslims are the sudden cockroach infestation in your house which needs to be exterminated.

Jews are the insect-breeding neighbor who secretly put them there.

Because they dont understand that a direct threat is more dangerous than an indirect one.

islam is much worse

GLASS, The Whole Fucking Region.
>Written, Directed and Produced by Mel Gibson