How do we save this country from its inevitable downfall?

How do we save this country from its inevitable downfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-17/australia-day-billboard-featuring-women-in-hijabs-taken-down/8187914
youtube.com/watch?v=eXW1ntCxCOk
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn Melbourne to the ground and salt the earth where it once stood.

> Australia day

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

Make the problem bigger

why do so many muzzie women have fat heads? even ones with apparent slim bodies under that shit, the face and head is extremely fat.

This. Also, can it also be done to Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, NYC, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Stockholm -

You know what, scratch Stockholm. Just fuck Sweden's shit up.

I hate whoever decided statements are general: I have lived in Australia my whole life and I do not see Australian values. I see 2 hopeful Australian citizens clinging to the culture of a country that would probably beat them senseless for abandoning it. If there was no Hijab there would be no problem.

Lol they had to take that billboard down because people went apeshit.

We Are Winning.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-17/australia-day-billboard-featuring-women-in-hijabs-taken-down/8187914

>aboriginal
These people are all white.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A NATION OF SHITPOSTERS IS BORN!

Just remember.
50% of Australians want a ban on Muslim immigration.
There is hope

They're not Australian.

citation needed

the fact that a country like australia would even take in immigrants perplexes me to no end.

The more attacks that happen (looking at you, Germany) the more that number will grow. Especially if they start happening here.

>oh no peaceful women of a foreign faith
Coward

Terrorize the terrorists

Go on, sing along you cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXW1ntCxCOk

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-all-australians-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration-poll-20160920-grkufa.html

They don't look like Austrialians or girls.

ignore blatant Jewish counter-patriot propaganda and advise your friends and family to do the same and vote for Australia's most nationalist party

I guess I agree that the 1st of January should be our National Day

you know, the thing about pics like this one is that it doesnt matter where it has been taken or who it has been taken of

it might as well be made in usa or eu

in other words its all bullshit, and the main goal is to make you passive

They want people that actually look human and are capable of coherent speech in their video.

That means they have use "aboriginals" who are three or four generations removed from the last actual abo in their bloodline.

May 8

God the media in this country is so fucking KEKED. I hate it, I don't know anyone who does like it.

We really need to spread the meme that Australia is a third world country and tell everyone that all Aussies are trying to get into Germany or some shit.

We need to get the idea in these ragheads that they won't like it here.

Uhhhhhh

KEKED*
KEKED

What's the fucking difference, it's a fucking shit show.

We have fucking signs up around town telling 'men' not to beat women.

We're a pathetic nanny state that's cucked us into being pathetic shits.

It's more like 70%, we just need the right person in charge to make it happen

KEKED* wtf.. I swear I type cucked

Islam is cancer.

Cancer is treated with radiation.

The solution is obvious.

Is Pauline /ourgirl/?

I've seen enough of her to like her, but can she be our Trump?

OIII CRIKEY I GOT A MUSLIM COCK IN ME ASS M8 IT IS VENOMOUS OIIII CRIKEY IT FUCKIN ME GOOD LOVE ME A BLACK MAMBA M8 CRIKEY OIII

"C.UCK" when typed in all caps becomes KEK, mate.

>2nd best HDI in the world
>Only country to easily weather the GFC
>Full of attractive people who claim to be tolerant
Yeah nah just close the borders, there's no convincing the shitskins or the normies

Its pretty fucking dusgusting really. I brt they intentially put a picture of two dirty filthy muzzies up just to stir trouble. Best thing to do is to ignore it and not get angry.

No

But she'll do for now

Who was this image created and funded by?

You're one to talk you fucking leaf faggot

So I haven't been losing my mind all this time.

Are those members of Apex?

Kek. Australia is so gay

You can't. Once again white men have been complete failures at managing a country. Literally Australia was 99% white. It was the white nationalist dream, and white men fucked it up, AGAIN.

Instead of building a strong country based on Fascism, white men raced to become top-cuckolds, ceding their rights for firearms, handing over leadership of the country to women and beta-males, and generally ignoring their responsibilities as men.

Instead of doing their jobs and building an empire in Australia, you have faggoty liberal males doing faggoty liberal shit, while the """redpilled""" men spend all their time watching sports, getting drunk, and riding around in their stupid bikie clubs.

Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Australia was Jew-free for a long fucking time and you guys didn't do DICK to build any sort of long term empire.

Pic related: Muhammed is balls-deep in her ass right this second.

I think we need a collage of every single one of these so we can know how many countries we have to save

Im glad Im the problem. no way in hell I would want to be part of this "solution"

Ethnovirus

This picture makes me terrified by how communist it sounds.

>"You are the problem"
What the fuck? The foreign people who invade the country by lying about being australians have to be accepted at all terms, and when people who have been australians for centuries and basically built the entire comfy 1st world country are complaining, they are the problem?

I am so fucking angry, and sad at the same time.

How did you australians allowed this to happen? Did the american degeneracy flow into your country as well?

Underrated. Why isn't it just two girls? They obviously picked the hijab wearing ones to stir this up and virtue signal.

Remove kebab
Fucking amateurs, have you learned nothing?

Coming from America though...

There's actually unironically nothing wrong with that. It's everything else about them that's wrong, starting with the burka and the ackbah.

wtf i love Australian girls now

>Save from
>Inevitable downfall
Pick one paco

>nstead of building a strong country based on Fascism

they're shitposting irl

Muslim here.

Pay me 2 million dollars and I will attack australia.

Slip Slop Slap

>Tell me I'm fucking wrong. Australia was Jew-free

Jewish convicts were on the first fleet

Holy shit hahaha
Only Aussies will get this one.

Yep. My ancestors were shit too. I just argue this notion of white male superiority is pretty fucking overblown.

Outside of scientific achievements white men are weak and pathetic and above all, shitty fucking leaders.

There isn't a single white country that isn't sliding full tilt into total collapse. Really tingles my pringles.

Fuck off newfag.

I'm okay with Muslims waving the Australian flag, that isn't the problem

The problem is they don't wave it, they avoid celebrating Australia day, but you'll see them sitting around on the grass near the beaches every other fucking day talking in their sand language giving evil looks to white people

The other problem will be the Aboriginals, the full bloods will sit around drinking and breaking public and retail property, while the half castes will cry to the cameras about how it should be 'invasion' day and they want more free stuff

reminder to cook plenty of haram beefs and porks
alooot of pork

>lay over and die
yeah nah fuck off cunt.

and give your doggos a good fat slice of ham

Also this. I have no problem with people who want to integrating. You can't do that speaking Arabic, wearing a burqa and hating everything about our culture

I second this motion.

We are best goyim. We export degeneracy en masse to the rest of the world. Save yourself, Eesti. Please.

>Ham
It's Australia day, not Christmas.
You don't cook ham on a barbie

you know the U(jew)N has been fucking us recently.

>civic nationalist

Never let them feel welcome, and never let them feel comfortable.

Pic related, and I'm just posting the video for a laugh:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

kek

Been here for fucking years donkey. I just don't commonly type C.UCKED.

Change the earth's position, so you can be on the top whole the other countries fall into Space

Infect the mudskins with aids to eradicate them

FPBP

whatever it is called in english then

>We are best goyim. We export degeneracy en masse to the rest of the world. Save yourself, Eesti. Please.
I hope things will be different with God Emperor, tho

This is great.

You can't stop what is happening. At the least you can try and get them to embrace your country instead of turning it into a third word shit hole that they came from

If it were up to me we'd deport all of them and then nuke the middle east but that's inhumane apparently

The normies are waking up though, hopefully Ahmed blows something up on Australia day for more awakenings, then comes the DEUS VULT.

This bitch in the thumbnail is in all their videos.

Allahu akbar, cunt

Is that a giant block of Spam?

This looks like it should have been an anti-circumcision ad
Also, checked

>You can't stop what is happening.
oh yes you can. and we should. integration and assimilation does not exist, because culture is down stream of race.

How do we stop it? The majority of people don't support mass deportations or discrimination based on race and religions and cultures. Unless they amped up attacks here to Germany levels I doubt anything will change.

my mum has mentioned being very very nervous around muslims, over and over, for the last 2 years. i'm pretty sure if a party targeted people like my mum and tied it up with a lowering of taxes, a reduction of the SJW bullshit and much better internet or lower import costs they'd be on par with labor by the next federal election. if one nation wasn't a pile of shit they could do it, i'd gladly listen to prime minister pauline hanson go on about the muslims.

the obvious answer

We dont

You are on your own. We are too busy making America great again.

Why can they not be stopped? Because you're unwilling or too stupid to figure out the simple solution wich has been put to use countless times in history and is literally the basis of sovereignty.

I like how the kid nostrils flare every time he talks

Cunt

at least they arent niggers

better get the prime minister on it