Sincerely,
Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eDUy0uzmaU4
youtube.com/watch?v=QpoNZMvz6j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But then we'd have to take them back..
Can't you guys just Unit 731 them?

you say that while living in a 99.99% homogenous society. Kill yourself lucky sushi nigger

Dear Japan,

Pls deal with them harshly.

THX

I want to come and be discriminated against so bad.
The more i'll be discriminated against, the more it'll mean Japon have a future.

I'll probably pop a mighty boner, probably come too, if someone tells me "baka gaijin" to my face.
I can't wait to become a japanese citizen.

Sorry Japan man. We all know the average Japanese isn't a vandal. They paint you in a bad light

Why the fuck would they use KKK symbolism in Japan?

Japanese people dont give a fuck about that shit.

Don't forget what happened to your ancestors, take your vengeance now.

Please deport them all for the sake of your country and your culture.

judo chop the first baka-gaijin you see looking like this to the shadow realm and it will probably cease

The same OLD Japanese that committed suicide during WW2 when the US was coming.
youtu.be/eDUy0uzmaU4

Those KKK caricatures actually look like bald japs

Anri Okita already said Trump was cool, fuck off shills.

Don't even try it, Japan almost universally dislikes Donald Trump because he wants to pull out America's bases without more cash, and Japan is literally militarily crippled without America permitting them to protect themselves due to the treaties we made them sign after the war.

Trump is a stupid cuck for fucking with our buds in Japan. We've got you guys by the balls and he doesn't have any clue.

why dont you kick them out?

>Implying this isn't pro trump
You don't understand Japs.

Dear Japan

You are like our weird but lovable adopted cousin, you have learned a lot and done well. You are lucky, you get to run yourselves don't fuck it up and keep making anime and vidya.

if you want to be treated like a foreigner and get called names in a language that isn't french, why do you want to leave france?

I bet that wasn't put there by a Japanese person, probably just some foreigner.

If we are buddies why do we have their balls?

kill them like you killed our people japan

Dear Japan,

We have more nukes so stop your bitching.

Sincerely,
America.

How are they getting into your country? I thought you had strict immigration policies. I've been trying to get a visitor's visa for the past 8 years and always get declined because I'm a swole giga nigga and I bet they're afraid I would raise the japan birth rate by 300% all by myself.

Japan, please discriminate against them.

Sincerely,
America

This tbqdesu

>Can't you guys just Unit 731 them?
this

Because no president has withdrawn America's declarations. We could, I guess it's just one of those things like Cuba. It'll happen when the time is right.

Trump doesn't want to let Japan defend itself though, he literally wants to leave them defenseless or have them pay us even more money than they already are.

i'll bet it was some weeaboo faggot or fatty with problem glasses thinking they're making a difference (because if nips don't like Trump then who could amirite)
god those people make me sick

Maybe you should stop pretending to be Japanese yourself while you're at it.

You're a faggot.

Just toss the into the sea. Is the a Japanese version of posiden? You must have had a sea spirit at we point.

Is it stylish for them like naI uniforms?

Dropping in to say this should be an actual emoji. Someone ouija Steve Jobs.

They don't want you because you're a worthless ape.

Do liberAls love America ?
No, because if they did they would be living in it

Fuck off.
All Japan posters are literally just weeaboo expats in Japan.
Quit acting like you're a native.

Where did you hear that? The Nippon Kaigi guys seem pretty happy with Trump and I don't think they would be if what you were saying was true.

>Unit 731

There was no such thing, it was American propaganda like the holahoax.

Don't be jealous, Australia. I already visited your country and fucked your women. I have no reason or desire to ever return to you.

Literally this
>doubt they even learned about KKK

>trump shitting on China
I highly doubt the Japanese dislike him, especially after Obeezy letting the chinks gain power in the region.

t. expat

Asians dont like blacks either

Why would I be jealous of a low IQ ape?

My mind is capable of things you could not even comprehend. You are barely human compared to me.

What is it like living in a country so redpilled that libcuck concepts like "racism" barely exist? Where the government (though far from perfect) would rather keep its citizens safe then look good for the international community by welcoming in hordes of dangerous subhumans? I can't even imagine it right now.

>yfw trump lets Abe have an army again

>Trump doesn't want to let Japan defend itself though, he literally wants to leave them defenseless or have them pay us even more money than they already are.
FAKE FUCKING NEWS! Holy shit why do you shills peddle your garbage here? Go on reddit, they'll believe you there.

Suck a dick noodle niggers. You can keep them

Trump said himself he wants Japan to pay us more money for our military presence. Our military presence is there because Japan is not allowed to have an offensive military force. They don't hardly even have a defensive force. They're also not allowed to let another country put a military base on their own soil unless they get America's permission. And they pay us money for this. They are very much cucked.

So for Trump to demand more money from a country that is already militarily gimped by us is like some asshole mob guy showing up at your store and wanting more protection money on top of what you're already paying them, or bad stuff might happen to you.

>My mind is capable of things you could not even comprehend.
Such as? Go wikipedia an article to try and sound smart. I'll wait. Try something like molecular biology or astro physics. Those are always neat to read.

Fuck off Trinidump.

>a single sticker is representative of the average Japanese political opinions
wtf i hate japan now

Not to mention the KKK's membership is so low they're statistically irrelevant. Even if they magically boosted to 2-3x their numbers they'd still be nothing.

Sorry, but they have to stay there.

>Such as? Go wikipedia an article to try and sound smart. I'll wait. Try something like molecular biology or astro physics. Those are always neat to read.

This entire post is all the evidence I need that you have the IQ, and mentality of a child.

I can only imagine what it is like to be a grown man, and still operate on such a basic level.

The world doesn't respect you. Japan hates niggers because they know they are stupid and violent.

I love that you can see people have tried to peel it off.

Fucking English teacher trash.

Okay so you got nothing. Good talk kangaroo fucker. Go lose another emu war.

And yet you sound so educated, and peaceful.

Nobody respects Aussies, either. Get over it.

I'm not sure what you want? You asked me to post some wikipedia articles? For what purpose? It made no fucking sense.

You are basic. You are beneath me, and most other races. And I think, in your heart, you know it.

I'm not an actor u kniggr

oi I thought the Nips liked to hunt whales for tradition's sake?

that alone should cull ~95% of the liberals that manage to infect the country

Build internment camps for liberal scum who dare enter your glorious country.

Japan hate the american bases retard black america soliders rape jap women

Seriously, just say your protecting your culture. Choose a yellow Nip to explain it the government and the liberals will probably apologize. Don't be afraid of killing a few conservatives in the process, they're just Libertarian weebs.

How is a nig from Trinidad better at reading comprehension than such an evolved, superior being? He was insinuating that you haven't learned shit that makes you an asset to society, and only bothered to learn the words pompous, uneducated dicks use to feel high and mighty.

He was saying your best chance of impressing any of us was to go on Wikipedia and feign education, but it's becoming more evident that the best way you could impress us is by shutting up.

>faggot english teacher blue pills students to hate trump
>americanized prideless students even give a shit
>this happens
englsih teachers need to be gassed

I knew this weeb girl in junior high who lived, breathed, and slept anime and her dream was to live in Japan. I actually knew several people like that. I bet they're there now.

We're sorry.

tfw libtard sister living overseas in japan and is probably pushing her feminism shit on nips.
Please nips dick her down if she tries this shit. Cunts only 155cm tall anyway.

Japs fucking hate your (((bases))).

All you cucks do is export niggers who proceed to rape the locals, yet the (((news))) never report on it.

The current leader of japan wants to throw out the american military and arm themselves, Trump is ok with this.

gtfo shill

they don't, probably a false flag, englsih teacher, or blue pilled idiot

its a fbi honey pot members of the fbi run it now

Why do you feel the need to interpret for the ape? What he said made no fucking sense. It was the sort of shit a child would spit out.

You know nothing about me, nor my education. I know the ape likes to spout "muh dick", which makes him a basic, lower life form.

Japan knows how to deal with the gaijin.

>do not give the Jew an honorable death

>win10
>waitu piggu text.

nice try, armynigger

It's Japan - they probably think the KKK is neat and are making an anime about its history that involves them lynching vampire niggers.

People get angry when nigger soldiers rape their women, but when faced with the prospect of America leaving, it makes them scared.

It would take years for Japan to build up a force capable of defending themselves.

Not to mention, the fact that you stupid niggers (nor Trump) can see is that it's HUGELY strategically advantageous for us to have bases in Japan, so close to North Korea and China.

Oh shit. So what is the view of America right now from the Japanese perspective then?

He's not an Army nigger, his nails are out regs.

When did he mention his dick? He said he already fucked the women of your nation who reject you, and you didn't need to be threatened by him, which you very much seem to be.

I didn't interpret for the ape, I translated what he said. I interpreted for you, since you clearly can't read. I'll repeat the core message I was hoping to get through--Australians are subhuman as well from mass amounts of inbreeding among the dumbest criminal class of Britain. You are not superior to anyone, and you should take this opportunity to stop digging the hole deeper.

Explain this youtube.com/watch?v=QpoNZMvz6j8

Why don't you goys go ahead and kiss already. God.

Spooky

>making an anime about its history that involves them lynching vampire niggers
Would watch.

>I didn't interpret for the ape, I translated what he said.

The fact that you needed to translate his child-like nigger babble speaks volumes. You and I both know what he said was dumb as shit.

>Australians are subhuman as well from mass amounts of inbreeding among the dumbest criminal class of Britain.

Untrue. Very few Australian citizens are descended from convicts. You don't know much about our history, clearly.

You also don't know what "muh dick" means, you are clearly not from around here. Begone, crossboarder. Or go back to plebbit, either one.

my dream

It's not our fault that you're a country of pussies that would rather jerk off to a video game than Fuck an actual woman, thus making your country beg for hundreds of thousands of immigrants to keep your pitiful nation from dying out.

Clearly two weren't enough.....

The main thing a majority of unbrainwashed Japanese are concerned about is how Trump will impact Japan economically, followed by political. Whenever he's discussed on the news or a talk show it's always about his actual policies, intentions, and background. Actual serious shit instead of tabloid issues that the Western media focuses on

>niggers are actually vampires, their skin is dark so they can hide better in the night
>anyone bitten by a nigger turns into a nigger
>catholic warrior vampire hunters in KKK garb

I don't know what "Muh dick" is? I'm beginning to think you aren't even old enough to visit this board. You using something incorrectly doesn't mean I'm uninitiated. What he said wasn't any dumber than the massive amount of bragging about your boundless intellect followed by whining about not being able to understand basic English. It's unfortunate that I do know your history, because your nation is of less value to our world than all of Africa, however I do know you have pudding for brains. Type up another paragraph about how superior you are to monkeys, you might convince someone. Maybe even yourself. :))

You're too obvious and it's not funny.

Okinawa hates the bases, the rest of Japan want American protection.

No, you very clearly do not know what "muh dick" is. You don't understand the board culture here. Your new is on very public display.

It's painfully obvious I'm talking to a redditor now.

Are you black? If so, try and find a way to get an immigrant visa. My waifu says that blacks who want to work and integrate into Japanese society tend to do well after passing through integration programs where they're given job opportunities.

You'll still be black, though, and close to the bottom of the totem pole next to the English teachers.

japanese rove donard tlump because he has huge american penis

I found it funny how i could go on youtube to watch random jap news stations talk about our politics unbiasedly. It was usually in favor of Trump, they liked to bring up "Clinton's Wife" as having troubles

you deal with them, tojo

There will be a final solution to the weeaboo problem, mark my words

Strength and honor to you, venerable ally

It's one of the fake news reporters went on vacation and can't stop lying episodes.
If they keep going they might earn a holocaust survivor title