Worried as fuck

I can shake the feeling that something terrible is going to happen on Jan 20th at the inauguration. I'm not talking about the lefty bullshit anarchist cookbook nonsense that Veritas is uncovering. It could be a staged terrorist attack, an assassination attempt maybe? Who the fuck knows? All I have is a feeling of dread.

If anyone out there is planning to attend the inauguration in DC, or be in the area at all, I ask of you is to please be safe. For the love of god, film as much as you can. Watch closely, because if something does go down, it needs to be documented from as many angles as possible.

I pray for a peaceful and safe event for everyone in attendance. God Bless America and its people. May you be what man was born to be, free and independent.

-some faggot leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/dc/2017/01/man-lights-fire-near-dc-trump-hotel/
laist.com/2017/01/16/satanic.php#photo-1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too leaf

Believe in hope

One shameless self bump and I'll leave it alone. I'm not a shitposting leaf nigger like some people on here.

Recently redpilled, time off of seasonal work gives you plenty of free time to browse Sup Forums. Never thought it would hit me so hard, but it did.

No I feel it too. Something is wrong, very wrong. War is in the air gentleman

Goddamn it, I'm trying.

If anything happens, we kill them all

There's going to be a shit-ton on security, and also thousands of right-wing bikers to protect Trump.

Think about the implications of the CIA activating assets to fire on the crowd of protestors and having already provided these paid protesters firearms for "defense"

The secret service and the marine corps will shoot to kill.

Would look terrible for trump.

I don't think that them killing trump would help their cause at this point only redpill more people

There's going to be as big of security as the G20 summits. It will be very safe. No one will even be getting close.

i hope. hope nothing happens to trump obviously. but the lefties are lucky it hasn't broken out already.

Indeed Satan

A few morons will lay in the streer and get arrested. There's going to be more mil and leo than civilians. If you're scared hug your teddy bear.

I have a bad feeling, too, OP.

I really hope it's just a feeling, nothing more. I have friends going to the inauguration. (Burger abroad here.)

Trump shouldve been in the office long time ago, things have been escalating to a fucking grim direction for some time now. Keep the man safe from those liberal fuckwits please

The media would spin the shit out of it, make no mistake. Who would be the ones painted as the enemy?

I could see a number of angles. Islamic terrorist ala bus crash or suicide vest (more war with Middle East)? Perhaps fake Trump supporters/white supremecist groups inciting violence against leftist protestors (get the gun control agenda back on the table)? Perhaps just a classic high calibre bullet in Trumps brain (finding some way to add Putin/Russia into the narrative)?

I'll say one thing, if Trump goes down, I hope the people will stand up.

The movement has transcended Trumps human form.

He will sacrifice himself to Kek

This is what I fear the most. We don't need antifa martyrs.

DC fag here

I really am getting uneasy, i fear shit will happen outside of DC, the anti cop ness from blm and city govs and media is insane

DC National Guard general is called to resign at 12:01 friday..

obamas pardons

I can go on and on

i just feel shit in my stomach for the country that there is just no old guard left and the remnants have their hands tied or don't know enough

how many unholy alliances will be made

i would feel better if there wasn't the actual possibility of false flags and the retarded media running with it

IDK...

I just don know...

I think im going to stay home all friday, stock up on food tommorow , I'm scared stupid people are going to be triggered which is exactly what certain groups want

just WTF, I'm actually scared of a non peaceful transition of power in the United States

just what the fuck....

Goddamn. Who the fuck would have thought we would witness such a thing in our time? It's mind boggling. It's only going to get worse. Just where the ever loving fuck are we heading? War? I'm sure the Russian people don't want this any more than the rest of us do. Fucking fuck, man.

Maybe you'd be better to get out of town for that weekend? Go see some family? This must be all too real for you being so close to the centre of it all.

Hey, if any analysts are monitoring today, where do you stand on this? Are you afraid too? Or do you think it's for the good of the American people? What would a 3 letter guy think, I wonder?

Its a psyop user. Don't worry, trump is still the establishment. Its when both sides start seeing through the bullshit that you really have to worry about.

We just had someone try and immolate themselves in front of Trump's hotel in DC. Sacrifice to Moloch?

wtop.com/dc/2017/01/man-lights-fire-near-dc-trump-hotel/

This

u r a cuck. obsessing over another country's president. go kys

The 12:01 nat guard story was false. retracted later.

everything will be fine on friday. if something happens to Trump it will be in a much less public setting without a million smartphones recording every second of it.

hmmm.
laist.com/2017/01/16/satanic.php#photo-1

A civil war would basically be wwiii with china moving in to protect their investmenrs and russia helping the "trump side". proxy war starts here and escalates quickly

There are just too many skeptics and disbelievers in our political system, lack of power in ones own nation on a macro level from all the subsections of the United states. The every man/woman.

Everyone knows with absolute certainty the other side doesn't have their best interests at heart, regardless of moral compass.

The left/right paradigm might fall in our lifetime, martial law is a real possibility.

People act like this is a game of Civ, as if drone strikes wont carpet bomb entire rebel counties.

Make no mistake, the government and federal reserve run this country, you just live here.

Worry about a civil uprising, you mean? The people deserve better than what they are being fed by the powers that be. They deserve to be informed, not conditioned. Man is meant for greater things than this. I hope we all move forward one day.

if truly a false flag it will be designed along racial/political lines to divide people as much as possible.

You're a paranoid retard, like 90% of this god forsaken board

>Worry about a civil uprising, you mean?
well, more specifically what they'll do to maintain power.

ayylmaos in 2017

>Trump about to be sworn in
>takes podium
>places hand on bible
>asked to repeat the oath
>refuses, admits he can't do it, all a publicity stunt to sell a perfume that smells like Ivanka in heat
>Obama break-dances his way onto stage
>assumes control to maintain order
>monarchy is born
>murrica's liberals explode in collective orgasm
>republican voters flee to Canada to terk their jerbs

yes

relax trump has anime powers on his side.

I'm attending, should I be really vigilant guys? What should I be on the lookout for?

>The left/right paradigm might fall in our lifetime,

I think its likely a 3rd party could rise post Trump and be viable

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever fucking happens.

That soon? "Ayys" seem more like a 2020 kind of thing. Should I pack my things and head north soon then?

>leftists supporting monarchy

wut

>places hand on bible
You guys actually do this?

wew

Do they know meme mgaic works, though?

Nice digits, Satan
Stack some more lead.

Why not? They already don't know what Fascism or Bigotry truly is, why wouldn't they want the Nigger Kang?

Goddamn anything, user. Anything suspicious. Guys in full tacticool gear dropping large packages into bins, sand niggers with a bulked up torso under a jacket, Jews etc. the usual fare.

Yes.

>russia blustering gets cold war-tier
>china starts throwing weight
>europe collapses under immigration wave and nato alliances breaking down
>things looking bleak
ayys come to "unite the world under a common enemy"
north pole locked down. the brotherhood controls all access.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Film everything, on the highest DPI camera you have

>This is your master speaking, we are plotting with the aays the best time to call them in. Until then they can't know.

God and KEK are with Trump.

If trump dies, there's nothing short of a civil war on its way. Then in comes ruski's slants, and kikes. They'll conquer our divided nation.

Death death death

thanks OP. We were just gonna shoot him in the throat but we will use a strong Electro Magnetic Pulse beforehand to cover our tracks. Good thinking. BTW yes, it's an inside job and yes it is a collusion of multiple government agencies. It's not about power or politics but about money. That's all I can say. Certain people have a lot to lose with Trump in power. Bastard doesn't know when to shut his mouth. Reminds me of Bobby that way. Shame about John though. He was collateral damage. Who knew Oswald would be a great shot. Kennedy was supposed to be out of commission only as a temporary thing.

>I can shake the feeling that something terrible is going to happen on Jan 20th at the inauguration.

me too, onan...

if this dopey dimwit profligate doesn't get a bullet in hit temple or blown into mush, I dunno if I can hold my rage back...

KILL
>THE
BRAIN-DEAD
>MAN

melbourne please

he's gonna have the best security on the face of the earth lad, never doubt the Teflon Don

>fait accompli

Satan digits speak, and Kek shall make it so

And if nothing happens, kill them all anyway.

What are they expecting, close to a million people? With all of the commotion one lone nut could kill 1000's. The media has been hysterical in painting Trump as everything from Hitler to a Russian spy to the guy who wants to nuke the world for fun.

Oh man, those digits.......