FIRST 100 DAYS

So which policy do you want to see enacted first?

Tax reform

wall

7 first. Do whatever it takes to remove the existing ones and keep out new ones. Chernobyl the border for all I care.

That opens millions of new jobs and takes the financial strain off a few bullshit social programs.

I honestly don't care about the wall.

Repeal Obangocare is mine.

NO MORE TACO FOR PACO ACT

1>5>4>8>7>10>6>3>2>9

10, in that case no matter what happens congress will actually have to change and lose the cronyism.

more money for rich people
less money for disgusting poors

>I honestly don't care about the wall.
get over it, hillary lost, you fucking spic shill.

Hearing protection act and national ccw reciprocity.
>t. /k/

3->2->5->6->1
Ideal progression for maximum job growth. Ending welfare benefits would have to get shoehorned in somewhere while everyone is distracted by the blinding MAGA.

10 and 7

10. He won't get much done if he doesn't remove the corrupt establishment politicians in Washington who hate him.

he needs to execute every single democratic member of congress.

None.
They're already doing shit despite him knowing Obama is gone trying to buy back Repiblican voter confidence.
Dump will be dumb enough to rubber stamp whatever lands on his desk.

Where's the wall?

Hang all niggers

I want the National Guard called into Chiraq

10/10 bantz

End the fed and establish public banking.

Oh wait, it's not on there, and nothing else will matter when the fed raises rates to crash the dollar.

if he wanted to be relatively unobjectionable with the public he could try his term limits for senators thing.

pretty sure it'll be strongly opposed but it's harder to put forth the trump is Hitler meme if what he's proposing likely won't even take effect until he's out of office.

Heres the original unedited version released the week of the election, not OPs jewed shit.