Has anyone here been in a mosque?

Has anyone here been in a mosque?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
youtube.com/watch?v=N2EFFBpoOu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know Anzu is a Muslim but I just had to know does she prefer cut or uncut? So I tweeted her a pic of my dick with the foreskin completely un retracted and one with it fully pulled back so I look circumcised and asked her which one she likes better and guess what! That fucking bitch blocked me!

I have farted in the majority of the mosques in my city. I look them up on google maps, catch the bus there then do a big whopper, if they have a toilet i will go for a poo too.

When your neet you gotta have a hobby

leafs everyone

Lived in a Muslim country for a long time. Mosques are always incredibly clean. You should get out more and travel the world, OP. You'll realize then that most Sup Forums posters should become pious Wahhabite Muslims with a harem of waifus as prisoners.

Leaf me alone

I wanted to go when I was 10 while my parents were on vocation in Egypt. I couldn't go for some reason I think it was because my mother didn't want me to go alone and she didn't have a headscarf but I might be wrong.

Vacation... Fucking Jewish autocorrect.

The only reason I'd go to one is to burn it down

this

'no'

They actually don't allow mosques to be built here

I know that mudslimes are shit and all but why burn a harmless piece of architecture? The inside of mosques is nice.

Yeah. Just a bunch of weird looks from the muzzies there, otherwise it's just like most other religious centers; it all revolves around Saturn worship.

My catholic high school forced us to visit one on a field trip.

I've never seen a mosque either and I'm in Toronto it's just a shitty little brick building with a sign that says "Islamic cultural centre" the only religious buildings we have are synagogues and churches

No and I don't intend to

Like many universities mine has a Muslim prayer room, walked into it accidentally once. It reeked of garlic, BO, and cheap cologne.

I lived Muslim countries before. Mosques themselves are generally pretty clean. Sparse actually. The people on the other hand....

Yes, that one in particular.

are the churches/synagogues nice?

Exactly, it's a rare moment of common sense in politics here

just to put bacon on all the doorknob this one time

Based burger

I can't imagine why!

In my city they sell food from the mosque, most revolting shit you could possibly imagine, I suspect they reserve the proper food for non infidels.

>Mosque in Mexico

Thank god there are only less than a dozen in the whole country. I mean we behead people, but we are not cucks.

edgy

Yeah, I took a tour of one when I was visiting Bahrain. It was the country's grand mosque. Had this massive crystal chandelier. Interesting building. Tour guide spoke perfect English.

Yes, on a night op.

t.mossad

Have you ever killed someone in a mosque?

I have been to that one too.

Yes, every Friday.

> ID is literally Cheeky
Nah, I actually saved more mudslime lives than you'd think. An oath is an oath.
t. Combat Corpsman vet

Yeah. A Muslim friend of mine invited me for Eid. Food was good, people were nice but we're staring a lot (one of two white guys there; I think the other was a convert), the prayer was surprisingly short, and the sermon was interesting; though I didn't agree with the imam's opinions I thought it was nice to see what's on the other side. I honestly enjoyed it; only thing is it was crowded as fuck.

Chaim pls, no more lies.

Sorry Ahmed, but your Balestinian kin always knew that if they need urgent medical attention the door to knock on is the IDF FOB.

yep. what would you like to know?

Saw some in Constantinople. Architecture is pretty cool but they blast that annoying ass call to prayer. Sounds like guys whining about losing their favorite goat in a game of backgammon.

why are there no furniture and where do you put books

I like to go to Mosques between prayers because it's always emptied, fairly clean, quiet and has comfy pillows to take a nice long nap on between classes.

I also saw one get hit with arty in Iraq. I'm all for the destruction of Islam, but the destruction of a comfy pillow house? Never.

>LARPING Khazarians genociding actual Hebrews (Palestinians)

The most annoying thing about it is that they start at something like 5am. The first time I've heard it druing was during a vacation in Crimea some years ago. I legit thought it was wild wolves howling near the camp or some shit.

They are nice when empty. Do not go during prayer

>always incredibly clean
I toured a local one, and it struck me how empty-seeming it was. But I'm used to Orthodox cathedrals so that's probably why.

in adelaide theres a decent sized one on one of our busiest roads and it cant go a month without being graffitied on, have pork thrown at it or be fire bombs although its pretty well known that they graffiti it themselves sometimes for sympathy

They thought we wouldn't hit their holy sites because Washington being pc, they didn't realize the mosques were fair game when they were used as sniper positions.

No, but I have been to an "Islamic Education Center", it's basically a mosque, but is not discernable to the naked eye, and generally only open on Thursday and Friday, except during Ramadan and Muharam. Pretty good, the people are nice, even though there can be a language barrier at times. Good place to get free food, if you are into that.

my AP English class took a field trip to a mosque in 2007 after we read Kite Runner

every house there is shit except the mosque

a lot of them are built with foreign money from Saudis etc.

Yeah those wahabi cunts fund terrorism on a global scale

Someone stacked AKs against the exterior wall and it was called in as genuine target. Laughed my arse off as a few thousand dollars wiped a 200 year old Mosque off the face of the earth on the say-so of a guy who's only qualifications were an engineering degree and basic.

Straya delivering quality as always

Yes (((Wahabi)))

beautiful desu

Yes, Some mosques are beautiful in terms of architecture. Persian mosques (present day Iran) are magnificent.

The mosque in your photo is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. A remarkable creation.

But the "preaching" is another story.

I left Islam for some reason of course!

Hagia Sophia, which is now a secular building with big signs of 'Allah' everywhere. They all seem so, bland... The best part of it were the Greek mosaics of Christ and Justinian.

I've been to that very mosque, actually. Pic related.
It's fucking beautiful. Really made me wish that Western culture still valued places of worship.

Went on an excursion to pic related during high school. It was pretty interesting. All the girls had to cover their hair though kek.

There was a mosque next to my Catholic high school. At lunch I sometimes went there since they sold shawarmas in the basement. Lol.

look like a fucking cheap kebab in Paris

yfw Hagia Sophia means Saint Sophie and is a remnant of Constantinople before it was invaded by the sand guys

I drive by one all the time, actually a couple weeks ago they had an open house for the community to come by and experience a mosque and Muslim culture first hand.

I almost went to live shit post it, but then I realized how much I hate driving by there because of the dicks that go there I couldn't bear myself to subject to actually be around them voluntarily.

Tho it would still kinda be fun to live shit post a service.

That's why I mentioned the portraits of Justinian I. I went there because it was one of the holy churches of the East. I wish mass was still held there.

In the summer at the university of Windsor, muslims gathered in the engineering builiding and prayed in the middle the entry. Fucking stinky non Arab Muslims. I swear people complain about Arabs but they smell good, not like pajeet muslims.

Yes, I been in the mosque of Cordoba.

Jonas they will do the same to our churches
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
youtube.com/watch?v=N2EFFBpoOu4
People on Sup Forums really should stop LARPING tolerance.

uncut fags BTFO

We have an Islamic Center in our town, but it's some shitty old brick building that looks deserted unless KU is playing a home basketball game.

I've ok with Muslims on some child lover forum. It's a common interest that connects us, not their religion.

Have you guys ever been to Churches in the middle east? They're very different than the ones here in the west and most of them are older than Christianity in Europe.

Constantinople is beyond lost. You were there like me. Try to spot a single white man there.

an ex muslim here , mosques smell like feet ..

> U of T here, Pajeets definitely smell something wretched.
Is it because they take their shoes off, or just general poor standards of cleanliness?

Hans pls stop