When did you wake up and accept that the Earth is flat?

When did you wake up and accept that the Earth is flat?

Whenever retards bring up 'evidence' that it is somehow a sphere, they quickly determine that they have won the argument and call everyone else tinfoilers. I've yet to see someone successfully refute the flat Earth theory.

The simple proof is to look out of your fucking window and see that it's flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit you're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo

you can see the curvature of the earth in that photo on the horizon...
>flatearth-faggots fuck off back to /x/

fuck off back to

No you fucking can't you absolute cretin, it's a fish-eye lense.

obvious bait thread, but i must know.
What possible advantage do (((They))) have from promoting a round earth theory?

>ask if there is curve
>'there is one, look
>NO ITS FISH EYE, GIB BETTER PROOFS
eat a dick nigger

>No you fucking can't you absolute cretin, it's a fish-eye lense.

>fisheye lenses that only distort the horizon, not the bridge at the bottom, which isn't distorted.

If you are going to lie, at least do it well you bong piece of shit

>lay down on your stomach
>watch the sunset
>stand up very quickly
>watch the sunset again

how do flat earth fanboys explain this?

>go to hiroshima
>watch the sunrise
>go to nagasaki
>watch the sunrise again

How do you riceniggers explain this?

answer my post bong,
WHY DO THEY DO IT???
WHAT DO THEY GAIN FROM PROMOTING A ROUND EARTH THEORY?

nice shitposting lad, can't even back up his claim.

FAG
A
G

Fuck off, how do you explain the sun being up in one part of the world and down in the other part of the world if the earth isn't round?

How do you explain the need for NASA to fake every photo of the Earth they've ever shown?

kek

Excellent strawman my good man. Now perhaps you would answer the American's question?

Actually I do see it.

His question doesn't even make any sense, what does one part of the Earth being in darkness while the other is lit have anything to do with if it's flat or round?

>I'm a fucking idiot.
>Pol what do you think of me?

You're a fucking idiot.

The horizon is slightly concave.

THIS SHIT IS SPAMMED TO MAKE OTHER CONSPIRACIES LOOK ILLEGITIMATE AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM AS STUPID THIS SHIT IS SPAMMED TO MAKE OTHER CONSPIRACIES LOOK ILLEGITIMATE AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM AS STUPID THIS SHIT IS SPAMMED TO MAKE OTHER CONSPIRACIES LOOK ILLEGITIMATE AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM AS STUPID THIS SHIT IS SPAMMED TO MAKE OTHER CONSPIRACIES LOOK ILLEGITIMATE AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM AS STUPID THIS SHIT IS SPAMMED TO MAKE OTHER CONSPIRACIES LOOK ILLEGITIMATE AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM AS STUPID

Fuck you're right. Sage thread.

I agree with you

If the sun is in the center of the solar system and the Earth rotates around an axis, that explains why one end of the world is dark and the other is bright. If the Earth was flat, what of the other planets in the universe, and how do you explain people circumnavigating the globe?

Jesus enough of this fucking thread, make it a general why don't you?

We know how big the sun must be from the strength of the light generated from the nuclear reaction at it's core.

We also know how big the earth.

Even if the earth was flat, the sun would illuminate the entire surface of the earth if the sun rose above the flat horizon, so if the sun is up in one part of the world, it would have to be up everywhere.

LMFAO

these LARPing threads are the BEST!!!

*holds up spork** XDD

>what of the other planets in the universe
Really made me think.

You can CLEARLY see that that the earth is curved.

The line connects both edges of the water., if the earth was flat there would be NOTHING above the line.

AS you can CLEARLY see, the earth is curved.

YOU are apparently both BLIND and RETARDED.

OFF YOURSELF.

>Japan's whole world is rocked by the Brit's bants
>Even anime characters can feel it

According to my calculations that bridge would have to have at least 16 miles of curvature to be that long. Holy fuck

At last I finally see.

If it's a fish-eye lens, then how does it prove flatness? It's an obviously warped image, meaning neither conclusion can be made.

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Money to launch "satellites". (Most of it gets spent building really tall towers from which the satellites dangle, though, so it's not that profitable.)