Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/783692419304947712
twitter.com/Greekcha/status/798566116880773120
twitter.com/Greekcha/status/798884373323988992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your lands are so holy and not to be disturbed then why did Allah put oil there?

check mate, MuhamMAD.

Just because there's oil there doesn't mean you Amerifats need to come and take it.

wow, mudslimes BTFO

Hey just because a woman shows her tits or tries to go to school doesn't mean wahhabis should attack her.

Tell me again where the west was when you plundered our temples and raped our women and forced people to convert?

>you

This "you" refer to are governments. The people never want to visit mudslimes countries. Why would I meddle with the affairs of savages? It's comparable to trying to talk to a monkey.

If you want to attack people, attack the elite you insufferable autist.

SHITTY BAIT
SHITTY BAI
SHITTY BA
SHITTY B
SHITTY
SHITT
SHIT
SHI
SH
S
SH
SHI
SHIT
SHITT
SHITTY
SHITTY B
SHITTY BA
SHITTY BAI
SHITTY BAIT

POO

Everyone's entitled to fight. Don't whine about it online though, it's unseemly.

I feel you southern bro

imo it's Self righteous behaviour in the face of fear

every repost is a repost of a repost

Dude, I didn't do shit.

Go get mad at the 1%

They're the "bad guys" you retard.

Is it West who invaded Spain, Egypt and Syria?
Is it West who desecrated Jerusalem and Constantinople?
Is it West who enslaved Balkan people and slaughtered Armenians?

>not easily triggered
>shit like this makes me really mad

You all need to be forced into Arabia and nuked. Muslims are a parasite and the largest mass murderers in human history.

>You are the cause of all of this

I agree and Id like to see the neocons+ responsible hang. However our societies arent going to remain open to terror and rape, sorry.

>Muslim here

Why are you still alive?

I didn't do shit. Go bomb our politic ans and their jew overlords, you fucking pussies.

>The West created this mess.
And we'll end it.

I dont give a fuck honestly,i hope you get exterminated fucking infidel trash.Its Deus Vult ya pagan fuck.

We can solve the muslim problem by kicking you all out of our countries, nuking the middle east end to end, they carpet bombing the burning ruins with pig heads.

Posting in a CIA thread.

If I hadn't led such a pathetic, mediocre life I might have worked alongside you. Who knows? I could have traveled the world. Instead I'm posting in this thread. I hope you all have a good night. Really wish you would reveal all the ayy lmao stuff already.

I don't think you understand, I am not Islamophobic. Being Islamophobic implies that I'm afraid of Islam. I just want to see Islam die.

8m jews vs 100m arabs
loses a war in 6 days

not our fault you suck at war

>Indian raises a valid point against Islam's expansionism
>Ignorant and stupid Arab lives up to stereotypes

can you just suicide bomb yourself and get it over with plz

Islam deserves everything bad it gets.

yhhh

Ex-Muslim atheist here.

The WEST did NOT create Wahabism.

Islam, back in 1200s was actually very tame. And inventions and knowledge were encouraged.

Then in 1300s, Islam began to get back to "its roots" and started to persecute scientists.

Shit began to hit the fan in 1850s...

Yes, the WEST did divide and conquer the Islamic lands. And by creating artificial borders, made the situation worse.

But the beginning of this WAS NOT created by the West.

>it is you who forces us to rape children and not muh holy book

a;lasssaaahhaaa

fuck ilam

We gotta unify for peace and prosperity. ISIS is Isreal. mossad op. we must come together, against ((them)) who has dreams of dividing and conquering.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame Hugalu Khan who permanently damaged the Arab gene by killing every arab in a leadership or military position to the point where turkroaches rode in and declared themselves the new caliphate for the next 500 years.

based bangladeshi lurker

by your own logic you created islamaphobia

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/783692419304947712

HEY you filthy racist! Stop right there!
>NOT ALL WESTERNERS

bullshit we never wanted this shit do you know how many people where against all these bullshit wars? they just want you guys to be in the west so they can inslave us all look through the Illusion m8

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/798566116880773120

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/798884373323988992

Shh it's easier to pretend We are the good guys...

You're assuming that we're in control of our own countries.

Protip: We're not.

It's the Jews.

We could go back and forth to when you first slaughtered our people in the medieval era. I'm no friend of the globalists who in fact instigated some of what you say, but barbarism of the eastern persuasion will inevitably stopped by the rest of the world. Many countries are still complacent, but that won't last.

The world has grown up and you're still playing with dolls.

did jews vote for justin cuckdeau?? or did 70% of white voters do?? yeah thought so.

lel

oyvey shut it down

Israel earned and deserved all the land in the area. The "Palestinians" are an invasive group of roaches who moved in because they said they were gonna destroy Israel. That didn't happen and the fuckers refused to leave or act like civilised people. Israel's biggest mistake was not genociding the whole lot of them. What's worse is that they gave up land just to try and live peacefully instead of killing them all, like they should have done in the first place.

No one in the entire middle east was treated unjustly. Any hardships that have befallen them are a fraction of what they deserve because of the immoral religion they have allowed themselves to fall under.

But don't worry, Islam is the plague of locusts that God will allow to ravage the globe until the full measure of evil has been done. It will spread and consume all until there is nothing left, then God's wrath will be fully poured out, then the Musslman will become extinct.

Jews control the media and schools and nonprofits and political parties that brainwashed people into voting for [politician]. The actual elections are irrelevant when all of the opinions are preprogrammed and all the choices on the ballot are kosher.

I thought that was a picture of a Jarlsberg cheese package for some reason.

That's right, OP. It was me! I did all that personally, and guess what? I'LL DO IT ALL AGAIN!

It was you who blows up innocent people for a false god and 72 goats

>muh white master race
>muh watch tv and gets brainwashed

yeah guess what, youre not the master race WHITE BOI

Thanks Hellenic bro.

But I don't use Twitter anymore. Got doxxed once by a shady Islamist group. And if you get doxxed in my country, you will lose your head- it's that simple. Twitter isn't worth the risk. You can't even trust some of your family members, let alone friends.

If you're an apostate, your head is a fair game. And the only "salvation" would be letting go of that head, which I don't want to.

Many atheists lost their heads in recent years here.

I shit in a Quran today, and slapped bacon inside it, and then I went through the Halal section of a meat department and put 19 packages of Bacon there, ripped a hijab off a sandnigger's head, and drew a picture of your so called Prophet Mohammad getting fucked by a pig and fucking a pig screaming " I love bacon" while goats and little girls watched in horror. that's what you get for being a terrorist

turn off twitter locations and dont reveal names??? wtf how hard can it be

plz join twitter we need #exmuslims talking REAL islam not pseudo butterfly flowery islam in the west(taqiyaa)

There is no such thing as "islamophobia", Achmed. It's a fucking buzzword.

Enjoy fucking your goat tonight.

There is no oil drilling nor oil wells on holy land in the mid east. And if their were, that would be the Mideast's problem since all their oil production was nationalized over 50 years ago by each country. Who BTW, seized the oil wells.

>implying whites dont rule the world

back to your 3rd world shithole you go

Is there an edit with Japanese names and faces?

Don't worry (((they))) will get the worst of it. When you get picked to be the example, one way or another you get made an example of.

Yusul Ali Kardawi is quite right on this point. And he has a cult following among most of the Muslims I've talked to.

Were not the ones blowing Americans up. Saying we're responsible for this is like saying the construction of Pearl Harbor base caused us to nuke Japan

are Sunni's decent folk, or are they more conervative and follow the book word for word

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

USA! USA! USA!

Makes me happy that my Pakistani brethren genocided you filthy kafirs.

omg

I did always take those precautions actually. Was doxxed due to Twitter's sms tweet system. Internet was shut down in my country for some time sometime ago. By the government. So I tweeted through SMS. And probably the phone company or the government doxxed me.

The risk is high desu.

Forget the sms system, you need an email address for Twitter, and that's an issue, even with bitmessage.

I just don't want to flash my identity again at this point.

Probably in the future.

>Muslim here
Send coordinates of you local bakery.

I'm an Iraqi Christian in diaspora and I can agree with a lot of what this muslim said. It was safe before the West got involved. Now I'm the sole survivor of my family.

Its in your nature to act like animals, and its in the nature of whites to treat you like people. You arent people, youre animals.

apply for asylum ffs
go to a european embassy

>Take money and build weapons for the Germans in WW1
>Fight against the Allied powers in WW1
>MY ACTIONS?! I HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM?!
>REEEEEEE

There are several denominations (or schools) of Sunni Islam itself: Hanafi, Maliki, Shafii, Hanbali

Then there's the mysticist Islam: Sufism. Sufis in my country are very mild. And in Pakistan/ India also.

They're in essence Sunni though. But they're non violent.

Tabligs (Missionaries) are also Sunni. But they're also mostly non-violent. They preach, but stay in their own communities. But the preachings and constant nagging are a pain in the ass. Everyday they'll knock at your door, then shake hands with you, then say sweet words, then invite you to their group.

The real problem begins with Hanafi, Hanbali, and Maliki schools. Shafii's are not that aggressive. Although there's an increasing push of Wahabism in the Shafiist countries like Malaysia and Indonesia. Obviously, it is funded by Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.

And the icing in the cake is the Wahabism- the absolute crazy version of Islam and supposedly the "purest" and the most literal interpretation.

--------------------

By the way, Shia schools also can get very very violent.

Actually, Islam was spread to different countries by different means. In North Africa it was spread by force. So they're very violent.

In my country, Islam was spread by missionaries mainly. So it was non violent, although it was Hanafi Sunni. But again, the Qatari, Kuwaiti, and Saudi oil money -funded "charities" made many of my country's Muslims radicals.

Now they're increasingly targeting the Shafii Sunni sect (mainly south of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia).

Eventually, I think, extremist version of Islam will spread to all schools of Sunni and Shia sects.

>t. retard bin mohammedan

So what about North Africa you fucking nigger? I don't see any Islam in that region in your useless filthy fucking faggot map. Go shove a shovel in your ass, you're just as useless as your religion, you stupid fucking faggot.

(And no, I haven't read shit of your post.)

>based bangladeshi
KEK

IDC, get uppity and I'll shoot you monkey.

I lived in Europe desu. But came back to my country, probably I'm too stubborn. Probably I like the see the end of it.

But always take precautions though.

When I came back to my country, almost all of the prominent atheists were lining up to the embassies to get asylum. Most of them are in Germany, France and Sweden now... those who managed to escape the "meat cleaver" brigade of the local supporters of Al Qaeda here.

But they had a problem also, to be truthful. They doxxed themselves. And sometimes their open proclamations put target marks on their heads.

Thanks for your concerns Hellenic user.

Read it Magyar fag or see the map. The map is from Wikipedia though.

You'll get to learn about the shady things that some oil-rich countries pull through.

HEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Get out, sand Jew

No I won't. YOU have the responsibility to upload an image that's sufficient to stir my attention enough to read your imbecilic, incoherent ramblings, and if that image alone is thoroughly lacking in common sense, then how could you possibly expect me to take you seriously, even for a mere minute?

Sorry to hear that, brother in Christ, but you have to know that it is the Synagogue of Satan that has done all this to the Middle East in order to push globalism. The West has been just as much undermined by the same people, although fortunately the Pharisees haven't resorted to outright mass murdering us here (abortion excepted) through war in quite some time, but are instead relying on cultural and demographic genocide to weaken us so that they might assume the throne of the Antichrist. White people and Christians are not in the driver's seat in the West anymore and we haven't been for decades and to be honest we lost power centuries ago. The Jews have turned us into their golem. I'm very sorry for the loss of your family. May you reunite with them in the next world.

Dr. Thrax here.

How are your three eyed grandchildren?

Our government kills us too. It's not just muslims.

Still, I'm sorry about what happened to palestine. I
hope things will change soon, but they probably wont. I'm sorry we voted for Trump, but we had no other choice. Hillary is just as anti-Islam as trump, she's just smart enough to not speak her mind all the time. The choices were two evils this time, and we had to pick the more incompetent evil.

Let me say, as a disclaimer, that I am alt-right, or, at least alt-left. I believe in the core concepts of liberalism, of self determination and individualism and democracy, but such ideas are dangerous to our government and corporations and are therefore paid only lip-service while they pursue their own agenda. But please remember, the American people are some of the worst treated in the world by their own government. If you think the American people are your enemy you are mistaken, we are only the slaves of your enemy.

>Hey achmed...it was you who took the money.

Oh we totally know we set the stage for everything to go wrong in the Middle East. You're just missing the point.

We tried to treat you like a civilized people and establish modern states in the Dar Al-Islam. It turns out that you cannot handle that. Not only can you not handle that, you make it the problem of your betters.

Every single act of barbarism on your part just brings us one step closer to expelling your degenerate civilization from the superior parts of the world. We don't care anymore - you've proven you are nothing more than filth to at best be ignored. At worst, cleansed from the Earth with our superior technology.

This may trigger you, but think about this, why hasn't Allah granted you the power to destroy entire nations in 15 minutes when he has given it to us? You are no better than the idol worshiping Arab barbarians Mohammad sprung from.