He was supposed to drain the swamp. He duped us and now the liberals are laughing at us

He was supposed to drain the swamp. He duped us and now the liberals are laughing at us.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He duped YOU.

There is no "Us"

>He duped us
You live in Australia, you neither voted nor face any consequence of the election.
Step up your game Straya this is why we're beating you in shitposting

Fuck off ctr

Why would you believe a billionaire politician?
Why would you believe Trump?
Even hilarybots didn't believe the shit coming out of her mouth, they just didn't like Trump

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK DRAIN THE SWAMP MEANS, DOUCHEBAG?

HE HAS.

HE PUT A 5 YEAR (DOM)/LIFETIME (INT) BAN ON HIS PEOPLE BECOMING LOBBYISTS -- AND LOBBYISTS ARE THE FUCKING SWAMP.

HE'S APPOINTED ALL THE MOST FEARED "OUTSIDERS" IN DC TO CABINET POSITIONS,/HIS TEAM

WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU WANT?

Liberals were always going to laugh at you, but you were always going to laugh at them

Nothing has changed

Checked and wasted on a slide thread.

you ruined my get

Libs gonna laugh at no matter what Drumpf does because that's only way to feel smug.

WTF I hate Israel now. Drumpf said we should protect them. WORST Ally in the region.

he reloaded with better rounds

First: I am going to institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government after they leave government service.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

>implying i was ever a trumpshill
Fuck off that's all you cucks

Literally everyone who isnt retarded realized "drain the swamp" meant getting career politicians to fuck off, and only that

Yea sure... but he hired all the lobbyists into the cabinet before he did that. He didn't stop them, he gave them the keys.

>career politicians
It was to get money out of politics as well, and Trump did the literal exact opposite of that. His cabinet is stacked with Goldman Sachs

They want somebody with a (D) next to their name to appoint these people.

Right, because when I'm sick I don't want a career doctor... I want an outsider! I want someone who has no idea how to do the job!

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

Who needs lobbyists when you can put Exxon directly in charge of foreign policy? That's what's fucking laughable. He is cutting out the middle man.

Fuck you're a dumb cunt. You had no horse in the race how were you fucking duped?

He drained the swamp. None of his picks are DC Insiders.