Nu/pol/ General

Hey nu/pol/, how do you feel about the former liberal entertainment like

>Cracked.com, Vice news, Kurzgesagt etc.
>Louis C.K. Key & Peele, ERB, Aziz Ansari, Stephen Colbert, Seth Rogan, Russel Brand etc.
>Green Day, Grimes, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Snoop Dogg, System of a Down etc.
>All those bullshit trends like hipster, goth and emo that were designed to feminize men

that made up your entire childhood to have turned out to be jewish lies, now that you browse Sup Forums and found the redpill?

>inb4 no replies because everyone is oldfags
let's be honest, 90% of Sup Forums has been here less than few months and are former lefties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just feel bad for all the kids growing up today who have it even worse

Like how, with all those pepe memes and what not?
When I was growing up, only option was to either be a cool leftie or a dumb normie.

It's here - The future OP

Might as well light yourself up so I can
Put you out with my tears

is this lyrics from somewhere

The circle is now complete Esti bros

what are you talking about even??

>for a split second you thought is was a man with big pecks

back in my day we didn't fall for that "love your brother" shit

ya'll are being scammed

I loved Stephen Colbert. I remember watching his show all the time growing up. Really bothers me he turned out this way when he got his own nightshow.
Cracked also used to be one of my favorite sites. Makes me feel kinda sad.

>Cracked also used to be one of my favorite sites. Makes me feel kinda sad.
same here desu

been here since /new/ and still lefty

the music, websites and comedians you in the OP are trash and were always trash

you were a retarded faggot if you liked it before Sup Forums and you are still a retarded faggot if you think a website turned you into a special nigger snowflake

>leftie who browses Sup Forums
what do you get from being such a contrarian?

all of those artists just suck though wtf lol

I only listed the ones that have expressed liberal bias not the other normie stuff

I'm sure there are more than that.

can't list them all from the top of my head, sorry

I personally try to turn the cultures against them.
also, keep your politics and hobbies mostly separate. you'll enjoy life a bit more

I want to punish MC.

With a lot of disgustingly painful anal sex.

>when were you when john lenin dies?

It's hard to do these days, since it's so obvious how much of the political views of a performer seeks through the entertainment they produce

honest answer:

reading shit that confirms my preexisting biases or beliefs stagnates my growth. i learn nothing from an echo chamber.

once a day i check Sup Forums, stormfront, vnn, breitbart, etc and see what is happening.

i learn a bunch, have my opinions challenged and grow as a human being. i've learned enough about all this that i befriended a neo-nazi with black sun and 14/88 facial tattoos at a party, we talked for a couple hours.

to be honest i passionately hate all of you safe space faggots on both sides, the mental midgets that refuse to challenge themselves and only seek out information that confirms their preexisting biases.

that being said, i appreciate all the laughs over the years and i look forward to fighting in the streets with yall

You don't still get it. How are we the right-wing SJW's when we are not banning, punishing or doxxing people for having different opinions?

>tfw you will never be a feminine but deceptively buff emo kid that embraces a truly redpilled lifestyle outside of their edgy aesthetic.

It hurts my soul...

Pizza delivery
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Vice was something I watched when smoking dope, that and Joe Rogan. Now I sobered up and I can comprehend people like Stefan Molyneux. It's the brain force plus, we are taking supplements to fight the info wars. Before you shit on me, I am not poor, I can afford it.

Keep on posting this, this is good for the skeptics because it is CBS and it is nice and concise.

Damn, fucking nu-males and feminists

>we are not banning, punishing or doxxing people for having different opinions?

posts that contradict the hive mind are ignored and sink to page 10, no need to ban anyone when you userbase only keeps threads that confirm their biases alive

Sup Forums is constantly looking for new targets to attack, that dumb bitch with her shitty web comics is the most recent one

no need to dox anyone on the left because they have nothing to be ashamed of

I still think Louis CK and Aziz Ansari are pretty funny, even if I don't agree with their politics.

everything else listed here is trash

why do white people take offense whenever someone says that they look more "ethnic" than the others?

an example was this one guy who had slanted eyes but was blond white and someone asked if he was half asian. The guy got mad as if looking asian was bad.

they ruined everything
Cracked used to be a very OK site with very good articles about psychology, history and cool photoplasty contests
then around 2015, the articles started pouring in about "FUCK DRUMF", "le ebil raycests", "14 signs of everyday muhs-oog-yny" etc.
I swear, kikes bought the site, can't explain with anything else

I can relate

fuck you man this is not a feels thread, stop making me feel

>posts that contradict the hive mind are ignored and sink to page 10
are you kidding me???
posts that contradict the hivemind are literally on the front page all the fucking time
basically, every single time you see something leftist or moderate argument being made into a separate thread, it's always 200+ replies guaranteed where people try to find counter-arguments

good luck watching the lefties do it. You literally just get banned or have the thread deleted if you troll their hivemind

It blows my mind how blatant they are at times but because we grew up with the poison we didn't taste it. Like how the original Parent Trap promoted the pussification of men and wife on husband violence.

I feel bad for OPs that show promise but then group Snoop in with a list of people he does not belong with