Be american

>be american
>get shot

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

>everytime you google there are 3 different shootings in USA

atleast i got trips

>be indian
>be human cattle

This is some pleb tier b8, m8

got mine today

>HE KEEPS POSTING IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
kys

>be indian
>fly kite
>kill village

30 round
clip

choose one you dumb faggot you clearly have never held a firearm in your life and I dont wanna hear about your LARP lie about how you actually have tons of guns

Umm whakatane is a nigger north island new Zealand town not USA. And if gang members kill each other it's a positive thing for society same in USA if gangs kill each other it's a good thing.

I'm just not thinking any country that sells cow shit as a snack has much credibility.

Shit flags. I'm quietly phoneposting from the comfort of my sheets awaiting the 20th. It's only dindus who do the killing in this country, I wish we could purify ourselves, or send them all back. Am native American so I wouldn't be going nowhere.

>>be indian
>>get shit

POO
O
O

>be indian
>go to take a shit
>get run over by the rape bus

>poo on the designated street
>shit was so cash

Be Indian
Be fucked from birth

we dont have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem

In America, you are more likely to get hit by lightning TWICE than get shot. And if you stay out of the Democrat shit holes, you are more likely to get hit by lightning 4 times than get shot.

You should fear lightning when you are in America, not getting shot.

IN

Superpower 2020

India is top country you all will see!

People don't realize gun ownership isn't supposed to make your country safer. It's supposed to give you the right to kill people who fuck with you.

now i got em

L
O
O

this
trips is truth

Before you criticize us for anything, you need to learn not to shit in public like an ape.

>be french
>get stabbed by muslims

>shop, shart, shot

Weak b8, m8. Pretty shit tier, in fact.

You should kill yourself for such lack of effort.

>be mongrol
>get unknown super virus due to you shitting on the HIV-infested street
>"HAHA, PAJEET, TAKE OFF THE MIC FOR A SEC AND LOOK AT THESE STUPID AMERICANS!"

>be indian
>shit on your kitchen table

>non-Americans will never know what this feels like

Literally what is even stopping you chromosomally aberrated shitstains from ending your meaningless cuckold lives?

POO

>be Indian
>take shit on kitchen table

>shits

>be Alaskan
>shoot back

This. Burgers need to stop larping, if you want to be a soldier join the army, civilians don't need those weapons.