Dont comment in this thread if you voted for drumpf or live in drumpf country unless you are going to APOLOGIZE

dont comment in this thread if you voted for drumpf or live in drumpf country unless you are going to APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same salty Aussie. Just vegimite my shit up.

El Chapo doesn't care about Mexico and Mexicans don't care about him. The only ones that do deserve to die. Yes, I am Mexican.

Can confirm. Only the lower classes of spics treat him as a folk hero.

ok since you aren't a fucking leaf I wont report your thread, carry on

Hillary is shit desu

people actually support El Chapo in mexico? For what purpose?

>how dare you call us violent criminals
>for doing so, I will shoot you
Their arguments are our arguments.

Sorry you're such a faggot, OP

Trump is love Trump is life
Day of Rope is coming.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Semi-correct. Mexicans "do care" about Chapo in the sense of a pride thing. As in oh look at how badass our people can be kind of way. But yeah, no one really supports him outside of the low IQ "La Raza" cucks.

That being said, Chapo is scum and I hope him and his cartel get fucking slaughtered. Hoping Trump sends Seal Team 6 down south and finishes the job.

Chelsea Manning showed us how Obama is cool with shooting a van full of children via U.S. helicopter and YouTube showed us how Joe Biden likes feeling up young girls on C-SPAN. Great legacy guys!

Stop posting Drumpf.

>van full of children
why is there a van full of children, shlomo?

You guys remember when the New York times ran a report about Chapo donating millions of dollars to Hilary and the page was taken down by the government?

good joke, mexicans can't afford guns

This picture is the most autistic thing i've seen today.

I love how el chapo looks taller than Trump who has like what, 8 inches on him? He looks around a full foot taller than he actually is.

Is he standing on a soapbox or something?

Omg I'm so fucking sorry. I don't know what happened. But it did.
Please forgive us world. We don't even deserve it, but what harm is there in asking??

P.S.: I'm so fuckin sorry.

He went from low class Mexican to one of the richest people in the world in a corrupt country where it can feel hard to climb the ladder by selling drugs mostly to Americans. He's an outlaw that's not afraid to kill.

That makes a good narrative if you're a lower class Mexican. The issue is like all druglords, he is an utter cancer to his country, who fills the country with corrupt politicians, kills his fellow Mexicans, which makes Mexicans into an international joke, and selling poison that helps get US politicians to call for a tough stance against Mexico.

ayy u really gotta give it up 4 dis tho

I didn't vote for him and I live in Illinois :^}

Kys spic faggot

SLIDE THREAD

What the fuck. Cunt you need to stop pulling cones and take a good hard look at yourself.

Only proves his point.

Sorry that OP is such a faggot.

PIZZAGATE EXPOSED BY CBS
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

Another butt hurt lefty faggot.

Stay salty, these next 8 years are going to be fantastic.

>anti-trump post
>"drumpf"
>"you need to apologize"
>see australian flag

b8

> Posting a pic that directly threatens the president elect with murder

Sleep tight sweet prince

I'm sorry you twats are all on suicide watch. You should've fucking ended it sooner.