German Journalist Dies of ''Heart Attack'' after exposing CIA

German journalist, ex christian, ex muslim, anti-migrant reveals how CIA controls flow of information with bribes and threats, thus exposing American propaganda efforts to stir war with Russia and other countries.

Dies of a ''heart attack'' 2 days ago.
#MAKESYOUTHINK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udo_Ulfkotte

spiegel.de/kultur/literatur/udo-ulfkotte-umstrittener-publizist-und-ehemaliger-faz-journalist-ist-tot-a-1130008.html

powderedwigsociety.com/breitbart-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
youtube.com/watch?v=I6xQ_yEYrwA
strategic-culture.org/news/2015/09/24/soros-cia-plan-to-destabilize-europe.html
rt.com/news/330256-baumgartner-blasts-refugee-crisis-america/
russia-insider.com/en/germany/our-exclusive-interview-german-editor-turned-cia-whistleblower/ri531
theintercept.com/2015/07/03/after-spying-germany-cia-outs-leaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/15/swedish-towns-told-make-preparations-regarding-threat-war-conflict/
academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html
nato.int/docu/review/2015/also-in-2015/europe-defense-budget-military-soldiers/EN/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread will slide like all others that are of any importance to the world while USA CIA -psyops will keep posting nazi-larp threads and muh-nigger threads to keep I D I O T S newfags distracted

>american intellect

Correct. Religion gives context so they hate it; everything must be controlled and all values need to be 'fluid'. They shill religion threads to get an artificial consensus with "I'm more nazi than thou" and emotional manipulation. Then they just spam stupid shit and newfags fall for it.

Remember pagans? They are a primary example, no defined world view, vision or goal, and barely any traction - the ideal opposition.

People die all the time. Start taking schizophrenic meds.

hello cia

youtube.com/watch?v=I6xQ_yEYrwA

Of course

America is the one behind the whole "multicultural" push in Europe

since the end of the cold war with their degenerate race mixing tv shows and movies with blacks in leading roles and cuck-fetishism

plz nuke usa ;(( someonee
alliens plz help

europe wake upp
get in here post and shitpost
time to expose cia and usa

Unfortunately most Americans on here aren't even aware or willing to admit that their country is the one that's the problem. Same goes for the European Ameriboos.

Keep spreading the word

I can give you some further background information on him.He is a very traditional german from classical working class family.In his studies he visited some work shops,recommened by his professor.

Long story short,he got in contact with secret service/higher officals,because of his interest in journalism.He then toured through the middle east reporting on conflicts writing articles.After 20 years he couldn't take it anymore and retired from writing in a big newspaper.He generally revealed to hang around with high officals you have to wright a "certain" way.

He also wrote several books about Islamic topics and media corruption,staiting most journalish at the top get payed and prostitute them selfs.

I think he is very accountable,he admitted his failure and states this is shameful behaviour from him.

PS:I doubt he got killed by ((them)) tho

pure coincidence

>psyops will keep posting nazi-larp threads and muh-nigger threads to keep I D I O T S newfags distracted
Too fucking true.

bumpin

Everybody at this point knows the CIA does sketchy shit. What's the point of keeping up the charade? They literally aren't fooling anybody, they just think the public is stupid.

reminder without

((USA)))
''interventions'' in Yugoslavia Iraq Libya Syria and Afganistan there would be no refugees in europe

They better slow down with that heart attack gun... they're using it way too much

NATO cucks are obediently falling in line with their globalist cuckpitalist master USA

AND NO CRONY CAPITALISM ISNT CAPITALISM!! -.- FIRST IS WORSE THAN ARISTOCRATIC HEREDITARY MONARCHY, LATTER IS OKAY

result of american influence on europe

Have a bump

you might want to post this on 8ch pol if it's not already over there

FBI > CIA

Every time.

tbqh the black chick is the only person i don't have the urge to punch in that webm

The fuck is this.

woa... speaking of important information that will soon be slid into oblivion, why can't I ghostpost on this board's 4plebs archive? I can on other boards.. just not this one...and I've seen ghostposts for this board...

>being this new

>fat fuck dies of heart attack
IDS A GONSPIRACY :DDD

also
>ex christian ex muslim
pozed piece of shit

>result of american influence on europe

I have never seen a show like this air in my country. Than again, I don't watch tv in the first place.

CIA is always starting wars, this time they want the biggest fish.

>ex-christian
>ex-muslim
So basically a batshit retard

Hi CIA! How's your day going?

>he hasn't seen the cuck show
>he didn't hear about the little boy wearing a ball gag on a Fox sitcom

oh boy user

>The fuck is this.

The magical land of Sweden.

It's a place where boys get to be girls, and girls get to be raped my somali muslims.

>107629295
open mtv then or any other ''network''

stfu american english teacher in japan

i think they know, they arent nazi larpers or muhwhiteskin like here

Valid point. The big but there though is each country is solely responsible for immigration within their own borders though.

poland plz...go make abortions

i havent seen a thread like this on here since most of use left for 8ch since (((there))) here now, its nice to see this place isint just new fags and feds

Dr. Ulfkotte, I'm CIA

no
USA is responsible for dumping 100 million arabs and mudslimes on Europe

strategic-culture.org/news/2015/09/24/soros-cia-plan-to-destabilize-europe.html

coincidence

here is a prime example of european master race (athletic and intellectual) blaming the elephant in the room (whatever that expresion is)

rt.com/news/330256-baumgartner-blasts-refugee-crisis-america/

Soros is an American now? The countries of Europe are children who have no say in how they are governed or run? They're listless ships at sea? Okay...

Nah, interview from 2014: russia-insider.com/en/germany/our-exclusive-interview-german-editor-turned-cia-whistleblower/ri531

"The consequences of becoming a whistleblower can be serious. Do you have any indications people tried to prevent the publication of your book?

"When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind. You see, I don’t have children to take care of. And you must know I was severely injured during the gas attack I witnessed in Iran in 1988. I'm the sole German survivor from a German poison gas attack. I’m still suffering from this. I’ve had three heart attacks. I don’t expect to live for more than a few years.""

>2014, already 3 heart attacks. His health condition was already pretty bad.

Nothing suspicious about this death.

theintercept.com/2015/07/03/after-spying-germany-cia-outs-leaker/

USA has been occuppying and blackmailing Europe since the end of the cold war, only the KGB kept europe safe from these degenerate sexual deviants known as(((americans))) influencing us

>ex christian, ex muslim
Jesus

yeah its called being a

>NONEDgYMUHATHEIST

but an adult who after careful deliberation and research and experiences decided that both are wrong

well my internet is down
cia is on to me

ill be jailed for racism or terrorism for my thoughts or killed

;/ (leeching of neighbours net)

ahem

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

saved

sweden --- dont be naive

thats why ur being erased out of existence
your biggest friend ((usa)) is killing you. snap out of it

I've only tried Christianity, it alright, but fucking retarded at the same time, no masturbation? Nigga I don't want prostate cancer. Figure I should try Islam next, considering I live in the Islamic State in Sweden

dont do that

pol doesnt know the concept of coincidences and Occams Razor

how to fucking expat already
so tired of this country
gonna have this fucking american stigma all my life
one chance at life and i'm born into this rapist-as-a-country

ron paul
be like ron paul

Hello, thanks for correcting the record

Now that your job is done, please leave

It had to be the CIA because nobody dies of heart attacks anymore?

Fuck this picture makes me sad. Those children could of been anything. What a waste.

>could of
why do amerilards do this

Taking what that guy reports for truth (who have never been to Sweden and as far as I know has no association with it) is to be as gullible as taking CNN at face value. You think he remotely has any idea about what is actually going on in Sweden? No he just gets baited hard by his confirmation bias, and to the sound of his own shaved balls slapping against one another in the echo chamber of being an edgy anti-SJW

That's why every attempt to trigger swedes on these boards fail, since we see that minor news items about sweden are blown out of proportion and used as propaganda. Really the only one you are fooling is yourself.

Meanwhile we just LMAO at it all and continue to enjoy our great lives and country.

oh look babbys first cyanide

>t. i dont live in malmo and dont care what happens to stockholm

guess where the caliphate is expanding after

Cyanide doesn't cause heart attacks stupid.

meanwhile YOU do this

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/15/swedish-towns-told-make-preparations-regarding-threat-war-conflict/

AGAINST RUSSIA

LOOOOOOOL

((((((((USA))))) is the cancer
information is the answer

academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

They are getting desperate, we need to release it all now. They can't kill everybody.

no one will sacrifise his family, life for ''freedom'' today, they know its hopeless, USA controls everything.............
except maybe iran syria parts of russia and china and best korea

People die all the time. Start taking schizophrenic meds.

Just routine maintenance of the little defence we have, spun by foreign press to seem like we are scared of a russian attack and hustling to get ready for the big war. Of course it's not true.

I wish I could stay for this debate, but I must now go and do my part in digging trenches in case of the russian invasion.

Well Greece, this is why you are bankrupt, since nobody will also risk saving you. Let's be realistic, politicians are only as good as people force them to be. They can be just happy as can be without worrying about changes and just getting salary, but talking big words never realized.

Is that for real, 'science is a social construct' wtf where do they teach these lies ?

>could of been uncucked
why do germies do this

>gazilionaire globalist agent
>its a coincidence take meds

drown in fiat currency and choke on it

((american educations)) now available in UK and sweden and france germany and spain

thanks usa

>could HAVE BEEN

your american illiteracy is showing ;(( please do something

greece is bankrupt?? no, the banks (Goldmansachs, citigroup)) went bankrupt and the greek government had to bail them out so that german and american banks would suffer no losses

fuck you..?

Oh shit!

adrenaline under the toe

who /GeorgeWebb/ here?

it IS a coincidence! Do you think the CIA has time to monitor every board on the planet????

>what is nsa
>what is nato puppet states
>what is 5 eyes programme

the cia isnt monitoring everything, its the executive branch of usa covert operations u puppet

also note the lack of hurrpadurrp nice duuubs and leaf proxy shitposter baiting for replies

see this

>USA CIA -psyops will keep posting nazi-larp threads and muh-nigger threads to keep I D I O T S newfags distracted

A main part of it too is that Sup Forums is a major modern political movement as proved by the recent election and they want to derail it by injecting a ridiculous ammout of racism and neo-nazi bullshit into it to atempt to derail it. Remember when Sup Forums was pro social and economic freedom? Then they fucked captchas and socially engineered the board to be a husk of its former self.

>Goldmansachs, citigroup are bankrupt
They actually increased profit and are bigger than ever before, because they sold your banks to themselves by intentionally being bad bosses. You don't understand, but maybe some day you will. It actually goes like this: ECB gives them a job in nationalized banks, they intentionally steal money to screw up the bank, then the banks are sold to Goldman groups, same people those bosses came from to begin with.

:΄(((((

Fat fuck atheist dies of a hearth attack who cares ?

croatia i know what banks do to each other to increase profits
i was talking about their branches in greece
and obama/merkel/cameron /japan with their ''stimulus'' fed them taxpayer money instead of jailing them!

>Fat old man dies of a heart attack

cia proxy shills

byeee

Q.E

Yes, they feed them tax payer money, of course, why not steal more? Only solution is to not hire international people as bosses in banks, since whatever you do, they will always steal money to bury the bank, so they can purchase it later on. It's called competition. Big banks try to eat every other banks. They will be happy you bail them out, since they can do the same trick over again. Some very stupid people would say that why not sell the banks if they are doing bad, but why not employ native people instead if you have a FUCKING NATIONAL OWNED BANK. Well now it's too late. Banks also hold rights to some companies, so that they own now too.

Hello CIA

Jewish shill to make us look stupid .... everything is a conspiracy

the one national bank here got bought out by goldman sachs at a value of 0.00001 per share wtf lol

national bank of greece

got renamed to national bank

since its no longer national bank of greece

;(

It's the work of our Jews sprinkled with a little bit of left over Cold War Soviet Marxist subversion.

You should blame the Krauts for not finishing what they stated...instead we got their left overs. It's too late for us, nuke and save yourselves.

>everything is jewish

here come the larpers nazis

are u a muricant based in nato bases in the netherlands??

nato.int/docu/review/2015/also-in-2015/europe-defense-budget-military-soldiers/EN/index.htm

fuck off go back to 45% white usa and larp there

>Cold War Soviet Marxist subversion.
Cold War Soviet Marxist subversion.

really????????????????????????????

why is this colv war soviet marxism not present in ussr countries?? from russia to kazakhstan and from latvia to czech republic no one was turbo feminist, sexual deviated retard

only YOU americans did this
''american intelectuals''
''american human rights champions''

you celebrate a nigger for a day each time a nigger escaped the slave plantation and then theres the nigger history month, you have shit like steak and blowjob day and other BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
of irelevant ''human rights''

fucking genderfluid cancer

>genderfluid cancer
Many cases. Sad!