Is Germany lost?

How has Germany immigration policies affected cities of Germany and its workforce?

Are refugees looking for jobs?

How locals act towards them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/europe/why-many-refugees-fleeing-to-europe-are-highly-educated
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100k or so working for 1 buck/h and doing slave work besides that is everyone useless and will never find any work..
what can you expect from idiots who cant even write their own language...
And my town of 3,5k got in total 20 fungis or something they are mostly in berlin and other big cities side by side with libshits.

I see lots of bad looking niggers from africa pushing baby carts and eating corn with their hands out of the can on the train.

I also see lots of arabs that speak arab and stare at white girls at the train station.

I dont see any of them doing any jobs. Just pushing baby carts.

And i dont go to shopping centers anymore.. I went to Roller the other day to look for cheap bed sheets and 90% of the people shopping were bad looking arabs.

But i live in Frankfurt am Main..

>refugees
>looking for jobs
Your optimism amuses me

I'm seeing a lot of Latvian posts recently. Did something happen in Latvia recently or have I just not been paying attention before?

R=Are German girls really banging refuges alot? Or its just a meme?

I'm the only :LV poster just an edgy high-schooler(18) not trying to kill myself and skipping classes.So,No nothing special has happened.

Really 'refugees' looking for work .
You are deluded , they are in Germany to fight and fuck (rape small children and women) .
They are there for the welfare , free flats, free health care, to bring over all of their many extended family member, to out breed white native germans and to spread Islamic sharia.

Hows Muzzies and Asians in straya?

.typical Islamic 'refugee' and his totally not child bride.

That's a meme m8 only sjw idiots want to have anything to do with these subhumans...
Only with rape can they feel good german pussy

Chinese and indians might be out breeding whites but muscunts are still 3% of the population .
Aus hasn't flung open it's boarders to the entire muslim third world primarily Africa and the middle East

Also Chinese and indians open businesses and work , muscunts do not , they squat on welfare where ever they go and breed .

Well at least are your Otakus bleaching them?
Plus:Are Strayan chicks really that ugly and promiscuous?

Secular 'muslim' Iranians and turkish women are whores.
In front of their families they are virgins but away from their sight they screw two guys at a time .
hymen repair and IUD's are very popular with them.

You can Google real statistics, if you care. Most don't work because they can't speak German, is what I read. Garbage news will tell you they insist on not working because they are Merkel's guests, but it's difficult to work if no one speaks your language.
Offered a free ride, most people don't work. Human nature.

>How has Germany immigration policies affected cities of Germany and its workforce?
>Are refugees looking for jobs?
even if they would, they are mostly entirely uneducated. as expected. they will never attend the german workforce in a significant number, but instead import their sandnigger families and make everything worse.

Aussie chicks tend to be enormously fat

What I have seen more than anything are "sugar mamas", 50+ year old single women who take in 1-2 refugees and treat them like little babies.
Its very pathetic to watch and I hope those hags still get rape at some point.

why we are fat?

the majority are a sz 14 or more .

they loiter and get into trouble. most people are at least uncomfortable around them or outright despise them. a minority of them is good people and try their best to gain a foothold, but they're useful for hardly anything.

>that Estonia
What the fuck.

that sounds awful. that wouldve happened here if hilldawg won. but praise kek emperor trump prevailed

Eating corn out of can with hands?
Wtf I thought eating ramen with fork is barbaric.

Refugees don't come in Europe to work. They come to Europe for gibmedats. I can't see any reason why Germany would be any different.

I'm pretty sure everyone in that picture is either missing a chromosome or have couple to spare.

So how somalis are doing in Finland are you gaetting cucked?
Pretty much.

>So how somalis are doing in Finland are you gaetting cucked?

Somalis have something around 80% unemployment rate, rest are either doing shit jobs or in some sort of government jobs catering to shitskins.

Have average Finn fallen for no racism meme?
Can i be openly racist in Finland?

Hungary looks like a potential school shooter.

He's just very protective.

Finland the fatty

>2015
>Many refugees fleeing to Europe are highly educated
thenational.ae/world/europe/why-many-refugees-fleeing-to-europe-are-highly-educated

>2016
>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications - German migration service
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/

Who would have guessed?

->what this guy said

>Shopping centers
Same here. I don't know why but arabs love to hang out in our shopping mals. And arab woman always block the way with their big baby carts. Once I wanted to try out the new Google phone at Saturn shop but it was impossible to get there as there were literally 50 arabs standing around the phones.

We are not lost. It still somehow works. I can imagine that taxes are going to be higher in future as well as the crime rate but that's about it.

>I mean, sure, Australia will effectively be 100% percent a Chinese colony in 50 years give or take but at least we're not getting rapefugees......aside from the lebs

Australians are fucking pathetic.

You have to be retarded to believe this.

Leave believing media bullshit to the idiots, my man.

Have Danish becom more Nationalistic thanks to rapefugees or more cucked?

you must be stupid to even think that these low iq analphabets with total different social conditioning get jobs

>Latvia

Trash.

Such BS as well. My wife's Vietnamese and she's been here six months, now finishing the first part of SFI (Swedish for Immigrants), she nearly finished it after two months but got too low a score on the listening-test. Meanwhile, the muslims in the class have been there for one year or longer and can't speak or understand shit. Muslims are just dumb and lazy, and perfectly content to sit on their ass getting government handouts, they are basically niggers.

i want to be a fat little girl too

refugees looking for jobs. Okeeeeee

we have some 700k free jobs, 1,5 to 4 million homegrown jobless + 2 million refugees.
Those babaric analphabets cannot even compete with a drooling autist, how are they supposed to compete against even the lowest class germans.

Dude It's just a question not insult why do you get so fucking defensive like leftycunt.

If they were educated, they would have already left their shithole and stayed in the UK or the US where they were most likely educated in the first place.

Anyone who ever believed this meme is an idiot or a eurocuck who doesn't understand people don't actually want to move to the continent.

As someone who lived in a city with a lot of German students they do love the Big Dutch Cock, though.

>1.5 mil to 4 mil homegrown jobless
What happened are those the lazy Berliners?

no just 2nd and 3rd gen. turkish "guestworkers".
>not all Berliners

but those jobless statistics are heavily rigged. noone knows how many are realy jobless. but 8+ million ppl recieve benefits to cover for their low income and other means of ripping of the gov. which means 10%+ of germany is already on welfare.

Dude, stop calling these retarded "RAPEFUGEE WELCOME" idiots "Libtards" that'd indicate that they are liberal. I am liberal and I cannot see how anyone who favors equality wants to let mossies in. These subhuman criminals are not fucking welcome as they are exactly the opposite of liberal.
If your prophet is a pedophile and you believe in a fucking religion that is about fashism, you are not fucking welcome here.

@Topic: My girlfriend only leaves the house with an american taser and strong pepper spray for elephants. I don't care if legal or not, rapefugrees won't touch her.

Seems like taxes are 95% of you salary?
Which city?

50%+ plus a ton of hidden taxes. thats why i live my neet life

Fucking sad Hans but you should be happy you still have more opportunities than I do.

I know a greek girl who fucked a refugee, and after he got deported she went to Lebanon and married him the day she arrived.

Needless to say none of her friends talk to her anymore.

But i dont know of any german girls that fuck refugees.. Probably "german" girls (turks).

Even the Turks here can't stand the refugees

if u call funding goverment policies you absolutely oppose an opportunity u may be right.

im not willing to end up as overtaxed low wage cuck that has then to beg to its state to somehow make living possible while having a full time job.

Kiel, northern germany, we have ghettos of mossies here, they flood public places,

years ago there were only a handful drunk people on public places, now they are full of rude mossies

But the amount of sjws is too damn high.

>100k
That's more than I expected really

>tfw live in Cologne
>tfw don't even know which ones are the fugees because LOLNRW

>But i live in Frankfurt am Main..

F

Mussies drink wtf?

get back to school, brah. You're gonna heavily regret it when you're older. Seriously, slave like a motherfucker in your teens. You would be an idiot to do otherwise.

When will you autistic fucks realise capitalism is shallow and hollow. It doesnt want to solve the problems in the country, every man for himself. Who cares for them if you are fed shit food, as long as there is a profit.
But it gives you the ability to own your property. So thats a plus , and there is a certain amount of freedom. But no loyalty , and lack of morals inevitably creates degenerates. But let in millions of foreign violent people , they will work more people more consumers! Yay
Communism is forced equailty with these creatures. Unobtainable equality, and no freedom. None. If you question it you will die. The atomisation of the people and total lack of personal ownership.
I wonder...is there an ideology that is uncucked? That breaks the barriers of muh class difference and unites the nation? Your allowed to own your own property , but still you can buy high quality goods?that tackles social ills with conviction , such as homelessness ? That realises that the quality of a people matters? Who can argue making masses of overweight people obsessed with materialism and equality is a good thing ? That it is evolution ..there is one!

The leftist party that always gets about 10% called "Die Linke" (The Left) revealed their party platform for the current election last friday.

It contains: 1050€ basic income for everyone, including refugees.

Tax raises for "The Rich".

What did they mean by the rich? Well if you earn 70k/year or more they want to raise your taxes to 53% from 35%.

And from 42% to 60% if you earn 260k or more.

Thats how insane they are and there are enough idiots who support this.

Yes because all of the shit jobs cleaning streets and taking garbage are held by turks.. They now have competiton from an even shittier brand of arab (amazing this is possible) and it pisses them off.

That's the biggest meme of them all. Why would any woman want a men who's not capable of speaking the language, finding work and is so far removed from your own culture?

On top of that, those few woman who go into these relationships deluding themselves that these men are anything but disgusting savages, soon learn that these men threat white woman like dirt and.

I should add, i am not even german, i am Italian.. And i cant vote in Germany.

But if this happens i would rather go back to italy and earn nothing by doing weird schwarzarbeit than fund the 1000 euro basic income for degenerates.

My apartment in Frankfurt costs alone 1200 a month (warm).

I want to die.

It's because the answer to your question was "more cucked".

Damn, that Hungary kid is such an alpha

those are some really ugly grils I see there

Die Linke will never EVER come into power though.

Uk read the name on the map of Estonia girl.
Chavs basically look like low life slavs

Nuremberg laws when

I am a member of Lega Nord. And in my town in Italy we have like 3-5 niggers every summer. They stay a few months then go to Germany.

The mafia uses them as slaves to pick tomatoes.

Guys, i know roman civilisation was great and all, but we could limit ourselves to the parts that work, you know.
We don't have to subhumanise our genepool and collapse too, you know.

You know ?

>living in Frankfurt voluntarily

why though

I could not live in a German city right now, its fucking hell

fuck latvia

>tfw ive been trying to emigrate to Germany for 8 years now, but I keep getting rejected because I'm not brown enough

>>tfw ive been trying to emigrate to Germany for 8 years now
>american education

?

u wut?

I've even tried getting an investors visa and you cunts don't even want my money.

Dutchmen are honorary Germans

>wanting to live in Germany
Absolute madmen

no, but they hang around these places and yell at people in their shitty language

>that stock blood splatter
>terrible cgi with her hair

here to fap not kek

So you need some polacks with beer nationalism I think

I see the same things.
Lots of niggers on the public transportation and they're al fat and extremely noisy.

My family is from there. My mom still has rental property in Wuerzburg and my cousins are all wealthy real estate investors.

I offered to invest a million dollars in a real estate management company to get a visa. My immigration attorney said it's rare to see a successful emigration to Germany outside of marrying a local or being a refugee.

Those are terrible numbers there. The country is being Afro-Arabized and still AfD is only 10-15%.

I hope they still get more votes than the Greenfags.

That's nice and all but
>wanting to live in Germany

roll yourself in shit and after that lobotomize yourself with a rusty nail but and have the wound wound on your head covered with a towel - Willkommen in Deutschland

Germany at its finest.

Also this. I would rather be a park ranger or policemen in the US in some lonely state than make 500k a year in Germany

>Be an eastern european
>learn german
>live in germany

Such is life.

Germany is in better shape than France and Sweden. They just need to stop the refugee flow and make some deportations soon before it's too late.

For how much guilting people do of Germany's past, you'd think they'd be in the worst position demographically but that is not the case.

some batshit retarded activists, some lonely old hags (like the classic story of fat old chicks that marry niggers, nigger gets to stay, fattie gets the D, win-win) and obviously lower-class trash tier women

nothing of value being lost for now, at least to refugees.
now the real problem is when you have 2nd or 3rd generation sandniggers in school classes, growing up alongside german girls, who are attracted to them being all alpha and violent while german boys get raised to act all faggy. it wasn't bad back when i was in school (we had maybe 2 muslims in the entire school) but nowadays... sheesh!

I just want to live somewhere with a real cultural history. I guess it's for the best anyway. Your property rights laws are fucked. My mom has a renter who hasn't paid rent in a year and she's still fighting to get him evicted.

Property rights dont exist in Germany the state can basically seize everything from you if it wanted.

No free speech
No gun rights

And we are doing our best to eradicate our tradition and heritage

A) through brainwashing and self hate and
B) through financing getting bred out of existence

There is not much left of Germany I kid you not.

I lived in the US when I was a little kid and my sister is an american citizen through birth, I missed that opportunity by one month.. otherwise I would have left Germany a long time ago