Started dating an Indian girl Sup Forums

Started dating an Indian girl Sup Forums

>She invites me into her room, Swastikas everywhere.

>Makes me dinner, curry was pretty good until she started EATING IT WITH HER HANDS

>Try to start a conversation to distract myself
>"So how did your parents meet Desi?"
>"They were forced into marriage" says Desi

>Find out her family owns slaves back in India.

Did I fuck up Sup Forums?

Well, what does the pussy smell like?

>dating an indian
>being this fucking desperate

grow a spine you fucking loser lmao

look at how rich slave owners were in amaerica
you're passing up a chance to get really rich

Don't let her put her finger in your canadahole and you'll be fine

fuck off faggot, no one here cares about you, not even that stinky sand nigger

does she poo in loo?

>swastikas everywhere
>upper class family back home
>cooks

marry her, dumbfuck.

Its actually the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had the pleasure to delight. Way better than hispanic or muslim pussy.

This one does.

Same boat, somehow. She's a naive virgin and kek has blessed me with an unsullied hymen.

>inb4 you're both cucks

Arranged marriage is extremely common around the world, and in India, most marriages are arranged by the family. Usually its cousin w/ cousin. Often 1st cousins. Best way to keep everything in the family.

Every Indian I worked with in IT that was married was through arrangements done by the family. They were all quite happy and couldn't understand how Americans could be so crazy as to not do arranged marriages.

Go for it. Ask her to marry you. In the end......it might work out . or....you could be sitting around in 2025 thinking what if?

Ask her to make you some samoza or whatever it's called, best shit ever.

What about his Trudeauhole?

No one fucking cares

>muslim pussy

Marrying cousins more a thing of the past, people have moved on from that in big cities.

how do you eat your burger and pizza?

Dating a muslim was actually pretty cool. She was really obedient and could cook very well. Almost like she had been trained from birth on how to be a good wife and homemaker. Way better than the feminist white girls I dated in college.

The sex was amazing too, maybe because she was so repressed and had to get it all out. In the end things didn't work out and she had to go back to Turkey or else her parents were going to kill her for being friends with a christian.

Dating one as well OP. Almost three years in. Can't wait to have Cinnamon children.

Bread is different from moist rice that falls apart in your hands.

Have something original to say?

For someone not trained, of course it is going to be hard. And understand especially with all the sauce in the Indian curry. But people eat chicken wings which has a lot of sauce as well.

TFW

I think so too, especially with the image from OP

No, indians are true aryans

She is light skinned right? Make sure she isn't retarded and that her dad has some big bollywood and your kids will be fine

Not an indian. Just spend a lot of time with one. Her Gods are fucked up. Monotheism ftw

Dating? Children? So Detroit.

Not all Indians are Aryans. You need to read about Dravidians. And interestingly it is the Dravidian states that are more well developed.

Sounds like every guy's dream girl. Is she autistic too? That's the icing on the cake.