BUSH 41 HOSPITALIZED

>BUSH 41 HOSPITALIZED: George H.W. Bush reportedly in Houston hospital, condition unknown
https://twitter.com/foxnewsalert?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^news|twgr^author

ITT: We keep vigil over the former President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trips decides the level of hell he goes to

He didn't do anything wrong.

He goes to the level of hell that Moloch is the final boss.

And he gets anally prolapsed by his master for the rest of eternity.

I second this.

R U S S I A N H A C K E R S
U
S
S
I
A
N

H
A
C
K
E
R
S

Satan's dickhole

The lowest one. He bombed based Iraq.

Fuck you for killing the Soviet empire. The Russians will take on revenge on you.

He will roast like a chicken on a rotisserie for doing what he did to Uncle Saddam.

Deep

hope hes okay

Neither did anybody else.

The level where hes strapped in a chair and forced (clockwork orange style) to watch 3 tvs.

>one playing trumps best roasts of jeb
>one playing election night coverage
>one playing trumps inauguration.

All of this, of course, while saddam hussein gets to have his way with him.

Reroll

I'm calling bullshit.

This is how the Bushes cancel going to the inauguration.

KEK BLESS ME DIGITS DAMN YOU

yet another brick in the Wall

Kek seems to agree.

He isn't 41

He's number 41 you fool.

Fucking RIP. I was wondering when he was finally going to go.

*ring ring*
*ring ring*

I think youre forgetting someone. 2 people to be exact. Now get on your knees. Daddies love a bad boy ;3

He was leader of the operation that killed JFK. That's why it was such a shitty cover up.

Same day, he then flew to meet with J. Edgar Hoover and blackmailed the head of the FBI to stand down like a good little bitch or he'd join JFK.

In Response, Hoover wrote this memo on 11/22/63, with the title "The Kennedy Assassination" and named George Bush of the CIA as the "Provider of Information" AKA The guy who lead the operation.

Bush was seen in Dallas the night before the assassination, and then blackmailed Hoover the night of the assassination.

George Bush is the biggest American traitor alive.

Reincarnates as a fat ginger who starts balding at 11 and spends the next twenty five years playing Overwatch.

checked if what ive heard about him is true i hope hell is fuckin real, bet u hes scared shitless of death right about now

George can't die, he would be showing weakness in front of the Russians.

He'll be fine.

may kek have mercy on his soul

Smart man to fake an illness. Next hekk be backing out of attending the inauguration. Probably got the heads up that the Illuminati, NWO, and George Soros, are going to let Jamal, and a couple thousand of his friends start the race war.

im pretty sure i called bush 41 dying at trumps inaug a few months ago anyone remember

i think i asked kek for this to shame jeb more

Want this linked in slide threads? Bumped btw.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

>condition unknown
we full and well know his condition, dude looked dead throughout the presidential & nomination race.
Also he's a traitor and goes the way of all things against Trump.

>TFW your father leaves everything to George

What happened to the translate button on twitter?

I hope he is suffering greatly and burns in hell like the piece of shit satanic pedophile he is. I hope Moloch turns on him and eats his organs over and over for all the kids this monster has abused. I hope the Archangel Micheal slices him to pieces every night slowly, and every morning in whatever realm this fuck ends up in he is sliced up again.

He's going to heaven where he belongs. He also gets 1 virgin for every muzzie he killed.

He was an alright President, hope he gets better

I THINK KEK IS TEMPTED BY THIS POTENTIAL HAPPENING

>Head of the CIA in the 80s

How many government overthrows did he oversee?

He will spend eternity getting burned alive and cut to a million pieces while having his asshole ripped wide open and will live through all of it. Then he'll be magically healed and put together to experience it again

While this happens all of the evil he has done in his life will play on a huge projector

F

Okay, we know you have an ugly face and are bad at science, but please stop trying to force yourself into a meme. K, bye.

What do you have against Seagull-sempai?

He will live in eternal peace, faggot.

the nigger part

hentai tentacle land

reroll

Detroit

The Southside of hell

The cuck part

hes going wherever jew shills go