IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9cAkhJX9NIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:(

His all family needs to die in terrible agony for all the things they did to the world.

>2016: all the shitty celebrities die
>2017: TIME TO RAMP IT UP BOYS

For the record, did Bush lie about the WMDs or was he lied to about it?

16 Intelligence Agencies have confirmed that the Russians are trying to interfere with his cardiovascular system and influence the outcome of his blood circulation.

Can I have his ticket to the inauguration?

wrong bush, H.W's lie was "read my lips no new taxes"

Despite him being a kike puppet and heavily contributing to the JWO, I can't help but feel bad for him.

F

Did the Russians hack his heart or lungs?

his greatest crime was making jeb bush exist

Final stroke against JEB
He dies as Noon on Friday

Stop insulting the future president of the USA please.

Kek works in mysterious ways

how convenient

F

But i liked Robert Williams.

He took Rodney King's side and said the LA cops were guilty before there was even a trial. Then when they were found not guilty...riots and that pussy truck driver took a fire extinguisher to the head.

Sorry, didn't read the H. I thought Bush was looking a little too old.

Both. He bought a shitty product and resold it to the nation.

anything to get out of trump's inauguration

Good.

Stop being alive

The man is nearing 100 years old. Who cares. At least he got to see bases George be president. Sadly, Jeb the retard son didnt pan out well but oh well you win some you lose some

F

No.. This is too easy for him.. He could fake his death easily

Good riddance cuck. Reagans biggest mistake was giving a spook the vp position.

If kek is willing let the last thing this traitor see be trump getting sworn in while jebs tears waterboard him

Good hope that cunt dies on Friday

That was 2014 bro.

that one little lie got a corrupt hillbilly into the white and created the most evil american political duo of all time.

>Despite him being a kike puppet and heavily contributing to the JWO, I can't help but feel bad for him.
>F

He had the brains not to go into Iraq and gulf 1 on Kuwait was the peak of US power and prestige.

top fucking kek

cmon now. jeb is comedy gold.

Last words - "You were a disappointment, Jeb."

Got to hand it to Trump
>tore down the Republicans
>tore down the Democrats
>destroyed the Bush political dynasty
>destroyed the Clinton political dynasty

And he's not even President yet

Where did the translate button on twitter go?

Good Globalist bushes endorsed Killary

Kek, please let Trump's enemies die near to the date of his inauguration, as a sign of your favour.

Jeb dindu nothin. He a good boy, trying to get his life straight.

So the guy who continued to fuck up the middle east and creating the whole shitshow we have now? I don't feel sorry for him.
cuck

NAFTA

Bring in my son...
Georgy
What about jeb?
Who's jeb?
>ghwb dies
Jeb weeps and turtles fall out of his pockets

Digits and HRC gets hit with whatever he's got

He was going back to the aquarium, gonna get that lettuce like a good turtle.

WEW
E
W

Please let this old fuck die

Ug. Parkinson's.

Just a reminder this degenerate is next to go if Kek blesses this post

That's what happens when you criticize the God-Emperor

Checked, Hilldawg will perish after watching Trump's ascension. "It was supposed to be her turn!", will be her epitaph.

Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell, stress-related heart attack.

While would be funnier.

Reminder that this was prophesied.

*teleports behind you*
*scoffs*

skull and bones: 0
trump: 1

*smoke bomb*

The guy is 92 years old. You don't need to be a wizard to guess that he'll die soon.

>tfw he's not dead yet
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y

I'm hoping Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter die soon.

Just think there was a sperm in his balls that was jeb and it somehow made t in before the rest of the sperm
Jeb won at being born I mean just imagine how beta the rest of his sperm bros were if Jeb actually won the impregnate race

As it was Memed, so let it be Done!
Bushes will die, just as the Donald has won!

Blood for the blood god

:)

it won the race because it wasn't burdened down with as many chromosomes as the other sperms

The Bush's are traitors

Good riddance to bad rubbish

|
Holy shit

Is 2017 going to be better than 2016?

*COUGH COUGH*

Someone add him to the list. It's becoming over 6 MB when I try to.

Can you imagine how much it must suck to be Jeb!™ right now?
>always want to make your dad proud
>your older brother is his favorite
>he got to be president, and he even got your dad's name
>decide you're gonna make dad proud
>gather up all your turtles for courage
>run for president just like dad
>everyone bullies the shit out of you
>especially an orange ex-reality tv star
>he insults your goblin wife
>he mocks your guac bowls
>he mocks your energy levels
>he utterly and entirely blows you the fuck out in the polls
>don't even get the nomination
>orange billionaire who bullied you the hardest wins the fucking presidency
>cry while goblin wife holds you
>wander the streets broken and purposeless
>vow to become president even if you have to wait 8 more years
>you WILL make daddy proud
>days before trump is sworn into presidency get a call from big brother
>dad is kill

Has there ever been a more cucked man in history? He's like a one man Sweden for christs sake, I almost feel bad for him

/thread

fuck you lmao

For once in my life, I never thought I'd hear to anyone refer to JEB! as the retard when compared to his older bro.

Thanks for the laugh user. GDub was the retard, but he surrounded himself with ruthless people who'd get shit done. JEB! was a pretty nice guy who had no business being in the ruthless business of bureaucracy

>this is now a JEB! thread

So close

>tfw he drops dead on jan 20

Hell be fine

The Jeb! Presidential Library was supposed to be a geodesic dome in the shape of a turtle, with the top of the shell being solar panels. It would have been beautiful, and now it will never be. Fucking Drumpf

How does it feel that someone from your country will become the First Lady of America? Do they like her there?

I'm actually in agreement with everything in this post.

will he reveal the existence of aliens

george dubya is the retard, jeb! is the autist

What do they mean by hospitalized: media?
Clamedia? Did the media kill him?

>I reserved a deluxe suite for you George

i'd say the majority doesn't give a fuck, some like her, some are jelly

overall not a big topic here i guess

According to the media.

let him last till the inauguration and die in a world where trump is president

kek

Actually read some of the goddamn story and you'll see that he is fine and expected to return home in a few days.

Christ, I wonder how some of you fuckers can even manage to figure how to post and solve captcha.

CIA spook was JFK trigger man, set off NWO. FUCK THESE OLD WW2 relics.

>top news

kind of annoying how they think people give a shit about the bushes

>OMG AN OLD PERSON IS ILL AND WILL PROBABLY DIE SOON!
This, other news, and sports at 11

I cannot let those go unchecked.

he'll be fine

This old fuck signed 90 immigration bill increasing immigration by 30%. Included in the bill was the diversity lottery. We import 50,000 niggers a year because they are niggers.

its trumps first year, of course it is

>00
god dammit what are you doing
delet this

yeah, his bro was pretty retarded, in a functional way. but yes, JEB! is pretty autistic.

He also seemed pretty altruistic, but extremely naive. He's also kind of a hard guy to hate if you compare him to the rest of his family.

His dad was pretty accomplished (pilot, military vet, CIA director, Reagan lackey, did some clandestine dealings, VP, then President). Old man Bush was everything a republican could want back in the day. The main reason Clinton beat him was due to Perot being such a serious 3rd party contender.

His bro was a coattail rider, but also successful, because of those reasons. (popular Gov of large state, somewhat successful in oil biz through dad's connections, did a stint in the military, pilot like dad, etc) But other than that, he was a stuttering idiot who deserved the derision the left placed on him. He had a huge swell of American sympathy after 9/11 he could have used to shape America for the better, but Muh Daddy Meme! and the resulting destabilization in the ME swung the voting landscape back to the liberals in 2008.

Neocons are total shits, and don't need to be anywhwere near gov't bodies serving ((their)) interests above our own domestic needs.

JEB! was just a desperate desire in the political landscape in hopes that some of the same people who worked with his dad and bro could captilize on the brsnd, without realizing that most of the US was already tired of it. JEB! had no shot in hell at winning much.

Just like Hillary. People in the business wanted a brand that would get them what they wanted. Then they all got Trumped. HARD.

DING DONG BUSH IS DEAD BUSH IS DEAD BUSH IS DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=9cAkhJX9NIo

He was a war criminal and a CIA shill.

Once he dies nothing of value will be lost. Just one less fevered ego tainting the collective unconscious

Russian hacking is a real threat, it's not something to joke about you idiot.