60% of Americans DO NOT TRUST TRUMP

gallup.com/poll/201977/trump-pre-inauguration-favorables-remain-historically-low.aspx

How can you joke about this man? How can you vote for this??

In 2 days, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

How can you sit by and let this happen? I'm crying because everything Obama has done will be reversed and Fascist strippers are taking control and are planning to ruin this country.

I'm crying and I can't even go outside.

How can you do this??

Brought to you by Gallup, the same pollsters who said Hillary was going to win in a landslide against Trump.

Voter turnout is usually only about half of eligible voters for any election. Trump didn't with the popular vote, so at most only 1/4 of the country voted for him. You could say this about any president, but really it's that 50% non voters that's the problem.

Fuck off and die

Good.

>Brought to you by Gallup, the same pollsters who said Hillary was going to win in a landslide against Trump.

Classic uniformed white trash drumpftard.

Gallup's last presidential poll was in 2012, after that they stopped conducting them.

Dumb drumpftard.

IM LIBERALLY SHAKING

>60% of Americans
Shouldn't that be 56%

Gallup actually refused to have a poll because they believed that this election could not be polled accurately
Having said that, what makes them think that they accurately polled white voters? That's the demographics that they missed and will continue to miss.

oversampled polls, nobody gives a shit.

keep crying

You're actually making my case for how out of touch they really are, Djokovic.

>Start a world wide smear campaing without any prove what so ever
>OMG people dont trust trump!

Idiot people like you should play in traffic.

Mr 1% will be president, and a good one.

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. That way, you'll never have to live under the evil racist Trump regime. :^)

Polls are irrelevant now. This election proved their inefficacy

Are these from the same pollsters who said 90% of Americans were going to vote for Clinton?

No i'm not, because they didn't conduct any presidential poll last year.

They said they are inaccurate and stopped doing them after 2012.

Check your first post again, dumbass.

i can't trust a poll that gives trump more than 1% in anything

>Gallup

That's like going into the ghetto in Chicago and asking people in government housing projects who they'd rather be president in 2012 - Obama, or Romney?

Oh wait. Gallup did that and it swayed the election.

>In 2 days, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.
If only.

Use your tiny Serb brain and realize I'm making the exact same argument for how accurate this poll isn't.

Fake news.

The poll oversampled Democrats extremely and undersampled Republicans extremely.

Actual "don't trust" is in the 40s, which is lower than the percent of Americans who don't trust Obama.

>fat white trash still ignores my statements.

Not surprised. I would love to see your face when Drumpf takes away your healthcare and destroys social security lul.

Joke is on you: I have never signed up for an ACA plan since its inception nor am I relying on social security for retirement after George W. raided the fund to pay for the Iraqi war.

Good luck in Australia this week, Djokovic.