I see you fags still unironically believe in Pizzagate. Y'all are worse than Flat Earthers

I see you fags still unironically believe in Pizzagate. Y'all are worse than Flat Earthers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnLqQbHZbFc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
youtube.com/watch?v=B2HWuR2mq5M
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_2.html
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back to

>worse than flat Esther's
Not really. The earth isn't flat and that's a well known and obvious fact. You can't say that pizzagate is for sure false because you really don't know. There is a possibility that it's real. There is not even a possibility that the earth is flat.

Mad cause you haven't figured out legitimate evidence?

i started doubting on pizzagate a lot , but now i see all the shill posts .

fuck pizza gate is real ?

Who cares about child sex other than moralist fags?

youtube.com/watch?v=hnLqQbHZbFc&feature=youtu.be

its over kikes

spotted the pedophile

GTFO subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

Brief overview. Don't listen to other people and look into it yourself my man. Could it be true? Quite possibly. Would it suprise me if it was? Not really. Either way you are the best to judge for yourself

Said Chester the Molester

I wish you weren't here. Do you know people fucking hate you for being here? Like YOU ARE HATED!!!!! FUCKING HATED!!!

Wow, did I trigger your fee fees?

I don't think Wikileaks releasing the FBI pedo-symbol PDF right before the Podesta leaks was a coincidence

its only a matter of time before you can't resist your sickening urges and then you'll be rotting in a jail cell you fucking pig

Fuck, good video. Thanks user

'sup red shoes

You take life too seriously. Calm down please.

Only those who are involved think it's fake. You should be reported to the FBI.

Good luck, that's most of the population.

What's up with the red shoes?

I wanna suck her dick

>People in power have been convicted as child abusers
>Thus there is a child sex trafficking ring run by the democratic party that implicates everyone I don't like
Hmm

Really made me think

"put on your red shoes"

youtube.com/watch?v=B2HWuR2mq5M

Is she /ourgal/?

>autists believe in "meme magic" and some faggot frog god or some shit
>same autists believe a pedo ring is being run out of a pizza place

I feel like whoever manages her video is a pedo. She is beautiful though, Also, she seems odd and mysterious.

Do they let you fuck some kids at least, OP?

Soaked by from the blood of their last sacrifice.

Hey I want to get you banned. Do you think it's normal that a friend of pedos has such creepy art? post Tony Podestas art so I can report you and get you banned.

Do it, if its not that bad, the mods won't ban you, post the girl "knitting her hair":

>"The pictures ringing Tony’s ninth-floor office at PodestaMattoon deliver an unusual welcome. A suite of arresting computer-manipulated photographs by Dutch artist Margi Geerlinks serves as a cautionary tale of genetic engineering. One shows a boy seemingly born from a sewing machine. Another finds a young girl knitting her own hair. A third has a naked woman immersed in blood-red liquid."

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22_2.html

Wow what an edgy pedo. Back to Sup Forums newfag

0/10

>shifting goal posts.

You're as much of a piece of shit as the pedos. All the evidence is there and you still deny it. Burn in hell

Good vid, mate.

>Implying earth is not flat

"""""""""""""evidence"""""""""""""

She's 21.

I'll just let you get back to your satanist conspiracy uncovering or whatever else makes you feel special or makes Jesus happy..

Jesus is the light and the way, bro.

If you have faith in Jesus and buy super male vitality™ you'll realize the truth that all liberals are involved in an underground pedophile group that eats children and speaks in symbols and code.

One day the FBI will be raiding and arresting the lot of these motherfuckers, they will spend the rest of their lives in solitary at the supermax or at the end of a rope.

>flat earth
>has been disproved literally thousands of times

>pizzagate
>has never been addressed ever, only been ridiculed by the press with no refutation of any argument

I'm not even a pizzafag but you're retarded if you think flat niggearthers are anything close to pizzagate

How old is she?

>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
>WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?
WHY WON'T THEY LISTEN?

That's not the way it works, shill. But nice try.

Yo but if the Earth isn't a ball then it must be flat.

Checkmate round Earthers.

DAE love photoshopping pizza over child beauty pageant photos? It's art! You wouldn't get it. Too esoteric for Trumpamzee fascists and alt-right racists.

The round earth lie had never been properly proven while the flat earth theory has never once been academically challenged with any real evidence

So what if they're a group of child kidnapping child selling child eating child molesting child raping pizza loving addicts. That is no indication on what kind of leaders they are.

just because you refuse to believe the evidence presented doesn't mean there is no evidence

although I know you're funposting and don't actually believe in the flat earth theory

How much are you payed, shill?

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg
You don't want to forget about Sandusky and Penn State.

henrymakow.com/penn_state_scandal_is_bigger_t.html#sthash.1aprQC4E.dpuf

>Here it gets interesting - "The Second Mile Foundation was recognized as one of President Bush's 1000 Points of Light. Marvin P. Bush is on the National Collegiate Athletic Association Board of Directors
(From user ?)This is a list of people who wrote letters in support of a convicted pedophile high school teacher from McLean, VA named Christopher Kloman
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/835178/kloman-letter-writers.pdf

Christopher Kloman:
wjla.com/news/local/christopher-kloman-to-be-sentenced-95586

The Alefantis owns 2 properties in McLean, VA, right next to the CIA's HQ
WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE:
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:

Define Pizzagate. Provide attribution.

>you can disprove something by simply saying it's not true
>m-maybe if we repeat this, it'll go away....

Do you leafs ever get sick of this shit or is it just in your nature to be fags?
There's no way a post this weak was made by anyone other than a leaf.

Pizzagate is an ARG for LARPers.

>You take life too seriously.
Jesus Christ, this meme.
KYS if you don't take life seriously.

^^^
Honest normie who happens to wander around, choose your camp: damage control shills or hard evidence.
>to-do list today
>flood threads on Sup Forums and reddit to contain propagation
>shill life

Do you have kids?

If so, would you want them to go to comet ping pong for a private children's pizza party?

Fuck, would you allow them to visit Joe "stroke 'em, touch em, fuck em, hide em" Biden?

Absolutely not.

She is about 21 (born in 1995 as Moriah Pereira in Nashville, Tennesse).

>implying the population thinks
guess it's time for jail.

>op's pics x'D
is it a random stranger on our board or an intern at the CIA?

I thought you were in jail, Jared Fogle.

Also, I hope Hiroshima has your IP. For you say that, you should really be in Thailand or something.

Feelings are the best form of evidence

Only pedophiles think otherwise

I like Poppy.

Not really.
To be honest, I think if a normal citizen had this kind of conjecture swirling around them, combined with the circumstancial evidence in the emails, they would be investigated at very least.

Why do you people not want it to even be investigated? What the fuck is the harm if your heroes in the DNC are actually innocent?

Nope, not that picture.... There are two pics.... You know which one now that you've googled it

Every popular conspiracy comes with reams of data an complicated infographics and charts. A million people shot JFK and there's a trillion pages proving that each theory is the truth. One wrong assumption destroys the entire complicated web. It takes only one piece of disinfo to bring it down. Working as an user with anons has exposed you all to disinfo.
It's admirable to want to bust a child sex trafficking ring, but that was your goal from the start, and it injects confirmation bias into your investigation.

C'mon the picture is hella easy to find, there's a couple in that set of photographs. now you're really gonna look like a shill if you don't do it.

There's been so much disinfo and doubt spouted about 'Pizzagate' that it makes me think something happened and people are literally shilling it

I used to be a rounder bluepill until I saw how many people tried to shill the round earth liberal nonsense.

What were they trying to hide?? The truth!

That pic makes my joints hurt.

Bump for the kids

Oh it has definitely triggered some alarms, and you can be sure a fair share of the posters in these threads including OP are low-level stooges on duty to discredit the whole thing and contain the propagation. They're rather easily recognizable.
Say hi friendos!

THEY'RE ON TO US

TACTICAL PSYOPS SQUADRON 304-E5 EVACUATE AND REGROUP

HOW DO THEY KEEP FIGURING US OUT???

Except we are not "busting" anything. Merely adding a few elements one bit of evidence after the other and make it circulate. As you'd know if you were of good faith, in such case even being a powerful insider isn't enough.

We need a big tower of incriminating evidence and we're building it, one horrific fact at a time, while shills exhaust themselves trying to bring it down.

I want to cum inside Poppy

>if only you really were that organized
Keep fighting to prove it wrong amigo. Tinfoil hat, they said.
Time for that thread to slide.

inb4 pizzagate turned out to be truth > hurr durr flat earth is still not a thing, because muh science