Can someone explain to me why in society, bashing Christianity and attacking it as a whole is completely acceptable...

Can someone explain to me why in society, bashing Christianity and attacking it as a whole is completely acceptable, yet the same does not apply to any other religion? The same principle towards the white race of course, I just don't understand the driving force behind it. Islamaphobia is one of the most over used terms in the world today, but if anyone were to be offensive towards Christians they are nearly applauded for it, and in some cases are. AS WITH THE WHITE RACE. What the fuck is wrong with the world today? Why are there so many anti majority movements?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3Az0okaHig
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deus bump

bump

It really is a cultural conditioning that the left has been in charge of over the last three decades. The republicans had the Christians in lock step for so long that they couldn't see the subversion of their children by (((them))) so an entire generation of kids grew up thinking that rebelling against their christian ideals was a good thing. Few came back into the fold.

so what you're saying is its the lefts fault for the sudden abandonment of Christian values that hasn't been seen in centuries?

Because Christianity is the one true religion and the powers that be want as many people blind to that as possible. We're dealing with Satan and fallen angels here.. You really think they're going to make it that easy for people to wake up and be saved?

this truly is Biblical, possibly pointing towards end times?

Social marxism is literally about empowering radical fringe groups to suppress the majority, ie the greatest threat to the current officials.

They use minorities as a weapon against us

We're very close to the last days

agreed 100%, I feel it and see it every single day.

Aw. I'm baptized (as is my wife) but I really like Earth. Hopefully the end is not near.

I hope the Judgement Day comes as fast as it can... Had enough of this crazy, rotten and corrupt world

You should like the new earth a lot more. I'd rather live in a world with no evil.. But that's just me

What's everyones views on the mark of the beast? It's not implemented yet anywhere, is it?

I understand that, but there is still a lot I want to do. It's selfish to want to dely judgement day, but thankfully I have zero impact on when that hits, lol.

I think it will be a micro chip in your skin sense you can't buy or sell without it. All that comes after the rapture though

Christianity -> Order -> Patriarchy -> White dominance -> Sovereignty -> Powerless NWO

Islamophobia is obviously more severe than any sort of opposition to Christianity (and deservedly so)

What is that bashing of Christianity you speak of? You mean, someone is allowed to show off his unfavourable opinion or simply the problems he has with Christians and not be punished for it?

Leftist Jews used their control over media to normalize hatred of Christianity and then hatred of white people.

It's a battle between competing ethnic/ideological groups.

They don't really like Islam either but they'll support it to use as a weapon against their bigger enemy, whites/christians.

>They use minorities as a weapon against us

yes, it's what they did in the Soviet Union.

For example Stalin was not a Russian he was a Georgian that oppressed the native Russian people under judeo-marxist ideology.

Saying anything negative of Christianity gets no backlash, however SJWs and everyone else shills for Islam and being unoffensive towards the religion as a whole. Stop your shilling Ahmed

DESU it took me a while to accept this but it's literally because of jew-pushed "academia"

so its because the Jews and not capitalism?

what would it have to do with capitalism?

indulgence in sinful society because sin and pleasure sell more than anything, and rejecting christian values as to sell more pleasure

capitalism is already adhering to the strict tenets of political correctness which is more stifling than Christianity.

The USA was doing just find with Capitalism at some point

Watch this. Paul Harvey : if I were the devil. This video really makes you think and makes me think every time I hear it.

youtu.be/H3Az0okaHig

Christianity is dominant in the US. Christians retardedly push shit like "Abstinence only" sex education which doesn't even work, you had Gay Conversion therapy which didn't work and was promoted by christfags, politicians could not get elected without sucking gods cock, people took positions justified MUH BIBLE and then got caught fucking gay prostitutes, MUH BIBLE was used to justify censorship, you have people mandated to go through religious pseudoscientific programs like AA.

3% of Americans remain abstinent until Marriage, yet people bible thump like crazy about values the people bible thumping don't follow. People denounced people ignoring some parts of the bible but following others as "cafeteria religion"

I'm actually starting to see a backlash against this line of thought though, the Bible didn't last 2000 years purely arbitrarily, it managed to provide a more or less coherent way to live your life for over 2000 years. I think people are coming around to the idea we may be throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

I feel compared to a decade ago, there are less true believers, but also less fedora faggots.

So, let me get this straight. Your beef with society is that saying anything negative in society incurs no punishment, and you believe that it's not the same with other faiths?

I'm not sure about that. It's more like the jews are sadistic fucks that only care about themselves.

The world is not going to end, dumbass

Because those things are seen as being in power so it's fair game.

Oh also muslims will fucking kill you if you talk shit about islam.

Like you guys REALLY don't understand why people hate/hated Christcucks so much?

>...then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

>Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Then you had Blair over in the UK who was also a massive Christcuck and did the same shit. Those two Christ faggots destroyed the world.

Christians dindu nuffin!

Christians getting what they deserve for believing in a Jew.
Old gods return to fuck you up!

This fucker was the face of Christianity for 8 years. He wouldn't STFU about MUH JESUS!

All three abrahamic religions have something against them.
Judaism - Oy vey antisemite
Islam - Islamphobe
Christianity - Unlike the other three no one cares about it or they casually hate it without judgement

It's hilarious the three of them are all against each other. But "Christians" are usually passive.

"To change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that [...] none is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their communities and their country. [...] Thanks to lack of moral standards [...] exposure to true information does not matter anymore. [...] He will refuse to believe it until he's going to receive a kick in his fat bottom [by] a military boot."
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

THAT is why. That and nothing else. There are people in the West who are literally (in the literal meaning of the word) like cancer cells: they look like you, talk like you, work like you, live alongside you, you but their actions, even their very existence, undermine the survival of the organism (the country) you're both part of and depend on.