I heard u guys were fascists

I heard u guys were fascists.

Guess what losers? the world hates fascists, you are all alone and the minute anyone finds out about ur beliefs there are thousands of people willing to kick your ass

"but i have guns"

So do we mother fuckers, along with a hell of a lot more people.

>Australia
>guns

nice try, commie

>Europoor
>relevancy

nice try fascist

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

Jokes on you, YOU are the fascist/totalitarian. We want FREEDOM, you want us to OBEY.

WAH WAH WAH BOO HOO HOO

MUMMY T-THE COMMIES ARE MAKING ME FELL BWAD AGAIN WAHHHHHH

>Australia
>relevant
Yeah you can go kys

>YOU are the fascist/totalitarian
They're here they're there they're everywhere.

You are not exempt.

See, you can't even justify your views. Instead nothing but threats of violence, appeals to majority, and childish retorts.

Honestly, if you really believe the things you stand behind, why don't you pay for them yourself?

Why dont you go attack some minorities, see where that gets you

.t country of rural retards

You'd be surprised about what people say behind closed doors honey :)

Your opinion will change in ways you would never predict when you get older.

I'm not ANTIFA scum who attacks innocent people without provocation. I don't want to be forced to work for free to provide for others, that is all.

Typically if you're part of the herd you're always going to be in the wrong

Collectivism gives you a false sense of morality that justifies your actions as correct simply because you see the person in front of you have the same sort of mindset, it's basic survival mechanics that have been used to exploit people since the start of the 10th century

In current times if you're part of individualistic thinking you're probably in the right and have the least chance or being taken advantage of

Yeah. You want freedom to enslave everyone else that's not you. Go back to the middle ages you regressive faggot. See how much you like the freedom there, cause that's the only freedom people like you want and deserve.

Neck yourself pajeet

>Guess what losers? the world hates fascists, you are all alone and the minute anyone finds out about ur beliefs there are thousands of people willing to kick your ass

Still using the same tactic I see.
"Haha you're all alone, I feel bad being called that so I'll call you that".

Eat dick, the cats out of the bag and we've seen the man behind the curtain and know you're full of shit and just a deluded arm of state power (how you think you're rebelling when helped by those you claim to hate...I don't know).

Your entire political camp is imploding in on itself and resorting to brainless violence, claiming no responsibility for itself.

Lmaoing@your life, SAD!

wow your so cool and totally not a brainwashed alt right sheep, nah, your really sticking it to the man.

Just so cool

The irony of this being posted on Sup Forums of all places is not lost on you, I hope.

A+ Larp mate

really invokes the hate inside me

Thats right, laugh through the loneliness

shut up faggot. you've got a super soaker that mum wont let you use after the streetlights come on

kys

>australia
>has guns

pick one cunt

>I heard u guys were fascists.

You don't even know what fascism means.

The way I see it, he is describing both you and the typical groupthink Sup Forums-er at the same time.

hey now we dont all support fascism, we're just really racist

Strawman. Not an argument. Irony is, you advocate slavery by saying everyone has to work for free for those who refuse to take care of themselves.

desert continent talking about relevancy

Hi I'm a fascist. Fight me at the Maccas carpark m8.

only rural indians shit on the street
city people poo in loo

the majority of the world couldn't point out your country on a map

I'm game you little basement dweller, which state?

Nigger, Sup Forums is literally the least echo-chamber place ever, no matter what some other boards may like to characterize us as.

>But if that's true why isn't there a Communist General going on RIGHT NOW?

Because we're not idiots; if you take a look at the polls we're still not united in any way. Civic Nationalists, Nat-Socs, Libertarians and An-Caps are all the biggest factions on that board, that's true, but none of them agree. Hell most people can't even agree on whether or not to be Atheist or not, and even if they're Christian, they can't decide which version of Christianity is the least cucked.

Actually, people are open-minded to fascism if you present it in the right way.

I've convinced multiple liberal girls at my college that fascism is cool.

>tell them with traditional gender roles they wouldn't have to work
>tell them families are more beautiful than careers
>mix in the mysticism/spiritualistic aspect of fascism
>claim I was just being ironic if they don't agree with me

Democracy is dead. It's a rotting corpse, and it's not hard to observe this, fascism will re-enbigorate the West.

>city people poo in loo

You sure about that, Ahmed?

>OP doesnt realize he is more fascist than us

The majority of people live off a system called a click whirr response that discourages questioning the things around them, it's an especially useful psychology response that allows a person to process things at a much faster rate especially in modern day life with is filled with hectic trials and tribulations

Click whirr response is easily taken advantage of and used to manipulate large masses of people with simple suggestions and responses

Collectivism had essentially the same effect as cultism

And reaps the same negative rewards

>city people have 1000 genders
>rural people are stupid

I get the impression from this that you're only attached to your brand of politics because you feel like you belong.

To belong somewhere and to something is very important, so I understand that.

We're changing da world, op.

im in melbourne
cranbourne mackas cp at 2200
bring all your faggit mates

*majority of americans
ftfy

>melbourne

yeah nah, aint stepping foot in that third world shit hole

>I heard u guys were fascists.
>Guess what losers? the world hates fascists, you are all alone and the minute anyone finds out about ur beliefs there are thousands of people willing to kick your ass
>"but i have guns"
>So do we mother fuckers, along with a hell of a lot more people.

And so was born a new pasta. Even when Aussies are trying to be serious they are masterfully shitposting. Just how??? How do they do it lads???

i got heaps of mates in brisbane and sydney if you want a taste faggot. name the place. ill call em and getem to film that shit

After seeing the state the world is in, how could anyone NOT be a fascist?

FUCKING FASCES, GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>eastern states

Yeah nah

t. commie cuck

fuck off melbourne you cunt

enjoy apex breaking into your house and raping your family

>Sup Forums
>not echo chamber
KEK

already said in the thread im not a eastern state citizen too many magpie attacks

10 oclock? Nigger I need an hour alone to get ready. Fuck you that leaves me 10 minutes.

>Czech Republic
>A real country
KEK

Mfw I live in a country were physical strength is all you have.

>tfw right leaning libertarian
>tfw only here for the memes and news before the Mainstream news gets it

kek im 2000km away and to comfy
like id risk my licence bashing a kid
i just had tea anyway

That guys life must be really shitty.

>too ugly for gf
>too stupid for social status
>join antifa to vent rage
>antifa girls make fun of you
>be worlds biggest cuck

Never stop shitposting Australia. Never change.

The world doesn't even know what a fascist is.

People are so obsessed with labels they have no idea what it actually means. I can go around saying fascist philosophies 24/7 and people agree with me because they have no idea ots "fascist" and just know it's make sense.

Most of what people call "fascist" is a weird mix of nazism and Stalinism

is that then not what fascism is? if it is defined in that way by everyone?

> /pol is one person
> what is fascism
> what is nationalism
> what is a shitpost