Help

Okey guys so I come here, cuz this is the only I trust now, I need help.

Now this is the deal of why I need your help;
because I think I have 2 personalities... and I think im the good one,

he other one is very racist(im white, yes white), cheap, insecure, depressed, bad humor,lazy, paranoid and another mental problems etc.

While, im more happy, secure, drug addict(just weed), intelligent, not cheap,friend of my dog, etc.

I just smoked and I think that I changed of personality, after a few trips I think that weed has nothing to do with it, Im the good one sometimes high and sometimes sober, so I dont know how I change, what is this and what can I do?

Im scared cuz now that I know, I dont know how much time I got left to try to fin a cure, the other one is not gonna do shit.

After searching for info it says that it was caused by a hard trauma, and the only I can think of is my childhood, when I was 6 my brother and my cousin tricked me to play to the family and fuck me, the two of them, then for almost 2 years or more my brother touched me and made me give him handjobs while we taked a shower, then after we stopped he threathened me with telling our parents about it...

I think it caused a hard trauma on me, I never told anybody, but sometimes I feel insecure and atracted to mens, but Im no fucking gay, no, slry, I love womens and fuck her to, but right now im in so much shit right now and my other personality is gonna make me forget everything, I need to know how to fix this, hes not gonna do shit, and only made me depress and sick.

Please help me.

>mexican
>white

I have bad news for you hombre...

Any help?

>That flag
>White
OK Pedro

So no one is gonna fucking help me?

Have you built a wall around your house yet?

pol isnt a doctor

Your spelling and grammar are below that of the common American negro.
Explain how you are white? Are you just lighter than all of the other Mexicans you are around?
Post pic with timestamp.

>he think he's white
With that heritage you are certainly a non-white.

Fuck me, the spic wars have begun.

Get ready for the blanco-posting, boys.

This isn't a fucking advice board.
>>>adv

nordic aryan is pure.
kill yourself shitskins.

But they send me to the therapist

MDMA, hypnotherapy or DMT for your acute PTSD should male you feel much better almost instantly.

What the fuck are you even talking about

Are you 12 or retarded

Congrats, you're a human being who goes through different emotions

Before the m0ds shut this thread down here's some advice.
Quit smoking weed and pretending to be white.

Congratulations, you are gay. Don't be ashamed of it. There are millions of others like you.

I've experienced something similar when I was a kid, so I know the feelings you're going through although I'm pretty sure that I don't have split personality...
But if you want help, you need to go to a psychologist.

Friend, there are many perspectives on life and many ways to alter them. You seem to be going the drug route now. As much as it can be bullshit maybe you should look into some sort of psychological help if you can afford it. Might help untangle that childhood stuff.

>possibly having mental illness
>smoking weed

You might as well book yourself a room in madhouse friend.

Let me guess, you can't afford it because you're a Mexican?
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T?

I have been to many therapist! but they never found out this! cuz I never told them that story, I just cant, I cant hurt my brother.
Weed calm down my anxiety, and other problems,

Telling them about your brother doesn't hurt him, they have doctor-patient confidentiality.

Also, is this pasta?
>
You seem to be posting this a lot of places.

i dont know how to help you OP.

but i do know that what you are saying is real. My ex had the same thing happen. I don't know what its like from your perspective. its really fucked up.

sadly the ONLY way forward is through actively remembering any traumatic memories until they become desensitized.

thats why you will be recommended MDMA or DMT or LSD. but there is much risk if you are alone. they are advanced, POWERFUL tools. you can heal and hurt with them. if you are wise, you will find the way. otherwise you need a guide.

are they jews or nazis pretending to be jews?

Why I need to take those? I never tried any other drug than weed.

What should I do now? I dont want my fathers to suffer about this.

you HAVE to talk through it with someone

you could possibly hide who it was, but you will not heal if you don't go through it

All I know they were descendients from moises AKA the royal family of the jews, they were rich, jews fleying from hitler, maybe thats why hitler wanted to enter Mexico? lol

There are no cure? to the dissociative identity disorder

>Lots of LSD

Im the bad now I think, I kinda do not give a fuck anymore.

Weed personality worst personality
Racist personality best personality