Pizzagate no longer a conspiracy

The sheep are waking up
kikebook BenSwannRealityCheck/videos/1330641910334089/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasnonaz/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Solicitation_of_prostitution
google.com/maps/@38.9921591,-77.0365995,3a,75y,348.64h,81.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sx-PO9WneSU7TQKp9-XwrcA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=hnLqQbHZbFc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake news

"Pizzagate" just proves that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

All city people voted for Hillary

And the automated shills respond to the keyword "pizzagate"

BEEP BOOP fuck the BOP off u fucking robot

PIZZATARDS BTFO

PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL THEY EVER etc etc

ZERO PROOF

NO EVIDENCE

This video is fucking amazing, finally Pizzagate info in a format that is easy to digest and makes sense to normies.

I hope Ben Swann doesn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head though.

WTF, guys, now i want to rape, torture and eat pure virgin white straight boys. WTF, guys, Moloch assume a control on me. I am changin a side, hoh. I am standing a progressive left liberal. Also, my mom look like a kike.

Why normies so stupid, just like thet specially born to be a sheeps on sacrifice and slavery. Its ierarchy of existing, righty, it is will of gods.

Well most if not all of us were normies at one stage, mindlessly believing whatever we saw on the news to be fact and the idea of our governments ever wanting to harm us was crazy conspiracy talk.

bumping this thread

fuck the shills this shit is real

Well, in West this believing in good normie elite is very excusably, because high live quality and other value. But, when i srart a thinking in childhood, i am never think, what elite in all country is good guys, maximum - not kike or perverts evil like modern capitalists.

bump

bump

Bump to counter slides.

can't stop us (((shills))). pizzagate is gonna bring you down.

up we go

>high level quality
thats their brainwashing at work
in reality, life is the same
the ratio of wages:cost of living is the same
just look at the prices for cigs, food, utilities
the only major difference is perspective
way too many people over there are self hating cynics, and make their lives worse then they actually are
not so much over here
ok, and over there the distribution of wealth could use some regulation
as for people believing the government lies, that is not excusable at all
its the government, they only ever work in the interest of themselves
how can they ever be trusted
of coarse we also must consider the normie public officials, who just cluelessly do the job they were appointed for
they're kept out of the loop and on a short leash, don't have any real power, and are only there for appearance sake

I CAN SMELL (((THEIR))) FEAR

ITS DELICIOUS

Bump

The nose knows!

Look in the mirror at your nose.

If you are disgusted by it you should hang yourself.

This also applies to black people.

Fake news. There's no way the Catholic Church would cover up something like that.

From last topic, since the mods immediatly closed the thread after I posted the words:

Munchkin baby's (

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Ah court cases which were lead by the same establishment we're currently overthrowing and are responsible for many fake news coverage.

Yeah I think I believe you know. Pedo.

>the mods immediatly closed the thread

Go back to r3ddit. You don't even know how Sup Forums works.

Haven't been here a long time but I did learn that if there is something controversial posted mods archive the thread ASAP.

No much more to learn about it is it.

Pizzagate logic:
>the government is part of the conspiracy
>the government convicted Epstein because, uh... it stopped being part of the conspiracy for a while
>but now they are part of the conspiracy again, and they are covering up Epstein

>Haven't been here a long time
It has always worked the same way, you dumb liar.

Nobody is archiving anything, dumb shit. When a thread reaches 300 replies, it stops being bumped.

When you're getting this much flak...it just means you're over the target.

bumping only pizza thread alive

So far we have a liberal Japanese camp (the nose knows) hosting Student Democrats and future pedophiles in the 60s, some creepy Hawaiian bootlegger selling "junk" HDDs on eBay with suspiciously positive reviews, an old Jew's synagogue/sex dungeon island, a Norwegian pedo ring some 7000 strong, and some mysterious e-mail of a kid collage in the Tarim Basin.

This is a global conspiracy.

The PedoJews are out in force to attack Swann now. Really guys, look over here, Russia! His pedo friends dindu nuffin! [email protected]
twitter.com/jasnonaz/with_replies

hi shill :)
nice hellhole you're living in
or is it a shill-proxy?
could at least pay proxies with higher-tier flags

They are covering up the rest of the sick fucks

But shill along user. You'd better succeed because there are many more chans online which are currently discussing the same topic.

Your efforts are futile

>youtube.com/watch?v=ndoHcFhFOB4

>China talking about hellholes
my sides, enjoy your 5x5 apartment and your polluted air

They're jumping around South American proxies. White Envy was too obvious.

Use your infinite wisdom to make your homeland less terrible.

>there are many more chans
You don't even know how chans work (you don't know that at 300 replies, thread stops being bumped) and you jumped into a conspiracy that the mods are censoring you (proof that you have a tendency to jump into believing and making up conspiracy theories without proof)

>India is in South America

This nigger.

>thats their brainwashing at work

Yep! Move nation to softly normie living in synthetic conditions, when people dont watch on real world and his real hell laws.

but HK isn't China
and I've got 1500 sqf and a nice view here
statistically I earn roughly 10 times what you do
but I'm above averages
so in reality it's prolly more like 20 times
jk we know you're not argentinian are you, wink wink

Bumpitty bump

my morning radio show in my local town is discussing paid protestors and fake news, I've been sending them red pills all morning. Wew

OK

PizzaGate is real, the mere fact pedo's like you are trying to discredit it whole day is proof enough.

Now go diddle some kiddies.

theatricality and deception... powerful agents to the uninitiated. but WE ARE INITIATED, arent we kike? MEMBERS OF LEAGUE OF SHADOWS

bumpity

>you can't use the average of China on me
>but I am going to use the average of Argentina on you

Why don't you use the average of my district then? My district is actually larger than your shithole of a city.

I thought Sup Forums or /X/ type threads were against the rules. Fake and gay, but if true implicated Trump. Saged.

Looks like a pedo. Why does that name sound familiar?

WTF? Where's the other thread!
They know we are about to break the location of the P brothers on that fateful night.

>pedos like you
no proofs

>SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DEBUNK IT -> THIS IS PROOF THAT IT'S REAL
literally schizophrenic behavior

>no proof of mods deleting Pizzagate threads

top kek

Every now and then they throw someone to the wolves to make it look like they're cracking down. Invariably, if you look hard enough you'll discover there's another reason these people get done in.
Epstein, for example, was attempting and probably succeeded in numerous cases, to use compromising info on high-level businessmen and politicians to blackmail them. That's obviously not something that the rest of the elites can tolerate.

Bump limit isn't censorship.

This double nigger.

Evidence for any of your claims?

Anyone have a link to the story of John getting his fingers broken by a pimp after he got too rough with a kid? It was here, like three days ago, but got deleted.

Alefantis and Podesta and crew are gonna get their fucking balls cut off for what they have done

Gas the pedos / murderers

CRASHING THIS (((PLANE)))

He even jewed his Jew friend Derschowitz into defending him while also being named a pedo in the case himself. Fucking advanced aljewbra.

>a look at my flag and child-level knowledge would have taught you we're not China
but it's ok, I get it must be tough being a low-paid shill in a hellhole, struggling to access knowledge in a two-digits IQ world.
>muh conspiracy
Anyway, back to business. So what's the official version on the embarrassing content of Pizzagate? Let me know for when I'm in a trolling mood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#Solicitation_of_prostitution
>Papers filed in 2006 alleged that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places on his property to record sexual activity with underage girls by prominent people for criminal purposes such as blackmail.

Dershowitz is pure scum. If you've ever seen him be interviewed or debated, he comes across as human slime.

Jeff. Call me. I'm down, and I also want to become a god via trans-humanism. I'm a big fan and literally voted for you for many offices this last election cycle.
And I don't snitch.

He got one of the girls to drop it by threatening her with counter suits. How he was allowed to defend a pedophile while being accused of not just pedophilia but within the same case is just mind boggling.

so, i followed up the connected diagram, i ended up with a ton of triangels within triangles. Almost fucked up my brain. At the head is a 'vintage baby' store and something strange.

google.com/maps/@38.9921591,-77.0365995,3a,75y,348.64h,81.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sx-PO9WneSU7TQKp9-XwrcA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

bump for justuice

Bumppppp

Fucking weird. I used to live near there.

Post a real link, faggot.
Faceberg isn't a real site.

...and I saw a women sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Book of Revelation - Chapter 17

hey, my brain hurt really strong.

There is no chance that a pedoring directly tied to the sitting president of the united states is going to be stopped

yeah kikebook is fake news

My district has a higher GDP per capita than your city

Epstein is not connected to Alefantis

Just because this retard posted a link from facebook doesn't mean it originated there.

The only chemical weapon attack on US soil happened at two pizza parlors and was perpetrated by a sex cult.
Coincidence? Fuck no, shill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Rajneeshee_bioterror_attack

Our World Order? I am the end? I can't read Latin goddamn it!

Epstein - Clinton-Podesta - ALEFANTIS - obama

They're all connected

Lots of triangles

Wow, you found a weird statue IN MARYLAND

Impressive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

Thanks, man.
Didn't think anyone would actually post a real link.

They will expect one of us in the wreckage brother...

No problem man

Bump

This makes me happy to read :)

The Alefantis theory is that he's into children aged 0 - 5 (the pictures on his profile)

The Podesta theory is that he's into children aged 0 - 7 (the Luzzatto's)

Epstein was convicted but he was into teenagers aged 15 - 20 that looked like adults because they were super models

Epstein has no connection whatsoever to Podesta or Alefantis, other than making a "friend of is friend of" chain.

Do you see your theory has massive holes?

>This makes me happy to read :)
You are on Sup Forums not reddit. Keep your reddit mannerisms there.

BUMP :)

I doubt it, we both know it's not a common environment for low-profile shills. Unlike you I don't need to LARP for rhetoric points.
Regardless, my question pends. Epstein, good guy and victim of an internet cabal? Innocent pizzeria owners wrongly targeted? Enlighten us.

see

ok that triangle in the music video is fucking weird. can it really just be a coincidence?

Those are not the goalposts you originally placed down.

Lel, Boris drank too much Kompot and vodka again.

There's no such thing as coincidences

Especially at this level

Praise Kek