How to make Japan great again

hello Sup Forums.
I want to make Japan great again and fight against disgusting china.

I have 5plans to make Japan great again

1.Accept immigrants.
>Open society is stronger than closed society(China). and cheap labor is important element for economic growth. Without economic growth, we can not increase public spending(for millitary). We need more tax. we need more money!
2.Abolish traditional culture and introduce advanced idea.
>As you know, meiji era Japanese abolished old way of life. accepted advanced western idea. This is why open society is stronger than closed society.
>We need to learn multiculturalism, feminism and liberalism to make this country great again.
3.Ban anime and manga
>It is pedo culture and pedo is not acceptable at all. it is against humanity to exploit child.
4.Abandon rural are and gather people in large cities
>the productivity of rural are is lower than cities. We do not have to gather people in one place, but we need to gather people in 8 large cities(such assapporo,sendai,tokyo,nagoya,oosaka,kyoto,fukuoka,kobe)
5.Ally with advanced countries.
we need ally which has same idea with us. Advanced countries such as Germany, Canada,Sweden and other european nations can be good our ally. and push China to adapt open society system.

Hey. Sup Forums.

What is your plan? show me your idea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beIpcQyos9w
youtube.com/watch?v=OkoblxzVjfA&t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>We need to learn multiculturalism, feminism and liberalism to make this country great again.

There would be virtually no difference between japan and china if you banned anime and loli

China might aswell swallow you, dumb gook

HMM IT REALLY MAKES UNTHINK

OH VELLY GOOD IDEAS CHING CHING PING

< please

HEREO HERRO CHING NING PREASR HERRO

>We need to learn multiculturalism, feminism and liberalism to make this country great again.t immigrants.

shitty bait friend

>english teacher at it again

trips decides how our English teaching friend here dies during his stay in Japan

>We need to learn multiculturalism, feminism and liberalism to make this country great again.
Yeah that has really worked in our favour.

Probably to cancer.

>ROOK MOTHER, I POSTED IT AGAIN.

Repry to this post or your honorable mother will die in her sreep

Kek

fuck off, weeb faggot.

go suck some immigrant dicks in Roppongi. I hope you get AIDS and die.

daily nip thread holy fuck you bitches must be really desperate to get saved

>when u try to go to japan teaching english thinking you might get some of that sweet jap puss
>end up shitposting on Sup Forums once again

You tried man, now you can literally kys if you cant even score in weabo land

> push China to adapt open society system.

You can't stop wanting to grab China somehow? Leave the other countries alone.

No.

Communism(closed society) should be dead

Gets crushed by falling lamp post and then electrocuted

>Ban anime and manga

Anime = Cancer

rerolling

I don't have anything against Japan - you have good cars.
My wife is Chinese.
You know what her parents said?
>it's fine as long as he is not chinese
and
>there are so many chinese dialects, that japanese might be one of them

And in Thailand I tried to get a blowjob - they said it's free. Then I added: for my japanese friend. - oh,. then its 100$

>1.Accept Immigration
No. Robots are the answer, the population will not fall forever. It is too high now, let it decline naturally.

I live in a multicultural society. It's a shithole. I'm not just saying that because I'm on Sup Forums.

>2.Abolish traditional culture
Again no. They can retain your culture while modernising. They've been one of the best at that since WWII.

3.Ban Anime/Manga
I'll back this. Degenerate pedophilia.

More importantly gives NEETS less of an excuse.

4.Abandon Rural area
Stupid. They should be working to make their cities LESS cramped. Pop decline will help that.

5.Ally with advanced countries
Germany, Canada and Sweden? Now I know you're a troll.

They need to improve regional relations, stop with half-arsed apologies. Fuck the nationalist.

Normalise the region, and maintain good relations with the USA. It's not going to lose it's superpower status because of Trump.

Japanese people are to weak to deal with immigrants you will have wide-spread robbing and sexual assaults

>What is your plan?
SINK
THE
CHINKS

nice meme
in terms of asian authoritarian countries, japan is right behind muslims and china
>steal a piece of kawaii shit
>1 year of gulag

My plan is better:

1. Keep everything the same way, and encourage young japanese citizens to join the military
2. Reinvent and encourage Meiji and Showa period ultranationalism
3. Win

You're a fucking commie in disguise and should feel bad about it. You aren't japanese.

they will be to afraid to deal with them

Behead him with your samurai sword

Follow in your ancestors footsteps

Death by stoning

fuck off by one

Y'all are posting in a b8 thread

Why the fuck do i keep seeing you in every thread with the same post? It doesn't matter how much you hate them, you're coming off as a buttmad with inferiority complex, vietcong here btw.

And what's China got do to you? Why the permanent UN security council member has to be pushed by his former invader again?

Letter bomb

Projecting faggot. Why do you care so fucking much about face? This lame face-saving culture is the reason why China was and still is the sick man of East Asia. Don't be like chinks.

Kek answers my call you retard. I just made exactly 3 posts and got 2 doubles and 1 triple. Moreover, I've infected other anons with this thought virus. Do you even know meme warfare?

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

Seven lives for my country

Suicide - hanging

>that image
kek well played friendo. However I wouldn't call repeating something until it comes true warfare, you're just a memeing autist.

You'd better start believing in meme. The whole universe is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=beIpcQyos9w
Broadcast JRP television on the air.

Nice shilling/baiting, faglord.

Sounds like globalist propaganda

yakuza sells him into the jav industry

The roof of his one-room apartment caves in, he is the only casualty

Import syrian refugees, enhance your labor working force.

Import blacks to enhance your performance in famous competitive sports instead of obscure ping pong. Blacks also excel in music like hip hop and pop, both are the most popular music genres.

Ban anime/manga, the most degenerate art.

Improve your relationships with china and korea.

Make chinese or english second mandatory language.

Equal rights to all lgtb community.

Respect woman, give them more privileges and equal rights.

Eradicate the racial bigotry that was infiltrated in your introverted society from the past generations.

Accept all asylum seekers that fled war zones.

>The gay jav industry
fix'd

Fuck off zainichi, you are cancer to japan

he's a spanish fagot

he will die by a terrible WASP bite in the fucking face and allergy

Japan needs more Muslims!

youtube.com/watch?v=OkoblxzVjfA&t=50s

Yakuza.

>How to make Japan great again
Nuke it couple more times

Blowing all of his money on Pachinko and dying on the streets

someone teleports behind him and slash his neck in a coup de grace