Stop romanticizing the Mongols

They couldn't create anything - all they did was destroy. They were barely above ISIS-tier, if that. They probably set the lands they conquered back significantly.

Fuck the Mongols. The old ones, I mean - modern Mongols seem pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=JbSczKB03Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=HyChuxExPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, so sick of hipster cucks talking about how smart Genghis Khan was after that Netflix series came out. He just spammed Mongol horse archers, Chinese siege weapons, and Chinese infantry like no one else.

They destroyed better than anyone else before WW2 though.

Fuck off Ahmed you just salty mongrols fucked your shit up

Whats about the hunns?

Read a history book.

We beat'em in Paris.

>Mongolian intellectuals

Chi-nah was *that* close to an industrial revolution before the Mongols came and broke everything.

The world could have looked so much different.

yeah but they were pretty sick horse riders

Didn't those bastards invent the stirrup, and this was the secret to their military success? The stirrup was basically the nuclear bomb of technology when it first came along. A complete game changer for fighting.

No it was the Chinese who invented it.

Not gonna mongols didnt fuck shit up but china reached two historical turning points on its own: industrial revolution and martime expansion, and in both cases decided not to pursue them

Fuck up hook cunt

You or us?

Both, it seems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genevieve

I never romantized them, they were absolute evil barbarians.

The difference is that they were actually good at something. So good in fact, they curb-stomped your ancestors without a single flying fuck given.

Mongolians didn't do much wrong.
Most of the people they decimated were fuckers with backwards cultures like Poland, China, Russia and Iran.

Thank you for your insight, finngolian.

also they destroyed islamic/persian golden age

>american education

I'm not a Mongoloid looking Finn, I look quite Aryan actually.
But anyway who seriously cares about Mongolians fucking up some Slavs, Chinamen and Iranians?

I cant remember the name of the city state but i read that when the king of said city surrendered without a fight and presented himself to Ghengis to negotiate the terms of surrender he had the king put to death along with every inhabitant of the city because they showed unforgivable weakness. The small kingdom was somewhere east of the Gobi desert .

They conquered Baghdad and ended the time of laid back Islam. We got distillery from Muslims. Keep your priorities straight.

No one on Sup Forums romanticizes them except for maybe T*rks

We should have done to Baghdad what they did, and every other horse fucking adversary in between.

So? Muzzies were kicking ass all over the place before Mongols taught them respect.
Based Mongols just might have saved Europe.

I've never thought any of this OP.
How dare you.

They built the shittiest "empire" in history tbqh, absolutely zero spread of culture. Fell apart quickly.

>white bois mad Turkic people and Mongols raped almost all of Yurop

Reminder that one your snownigger ancestors was getting dicked by a Hun in 400 AD.

say that in my forest and not on the steppes and see what happens fucker

The Avars invented it. Even then it wasn't a gigantic leap.Recurve bows on the other hand were pretty hot technology.

>Fuck the Mongols
Of course. Why the fuck would Vietnamese romanticize Mongols?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Some of the Q in Norway comes from Native Americans, or Siberian people closely related to them.
Huns didn't rape anyone but actually were respected members of Germanic society valued for their skills and courage.

Modern Mongols feel connected to Genghis Khan, but i don't think they understand what he was about, since they lost touch with nature.

An unintentionally hilarious thread. Of all the things to take umbrage with in this world, you picked the ostensible romanticism of Mongols. 8/10

Based Vietnamese holding their own against more powerful outsiders, as usual

Yes, but it is thought the Huns reached Scandinavia as well based on the current distribution of the kind of Q that is found there, so those maps where Denmark/Sweden are included in Attila's empire are accurate: eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml

>The Huns in Sweden ?

>Götaland and Gotland in southern Sweden now have the highest frequency of haplogroup Q in Europe (5%) and almost all of it belong to the Q1a2b1 (L527) subclade. The Romans reported that the Huns consisted of a small ruling elite and their armies comprised mostly of Germanic warriors. Gotland and Götaland is the presumed homeland of the ancient Goths. In the 1st century CE, some Goths migrated from Sweden to Poland, then in the 2nd century settled on the northern shores of the Black Sea around modern Moldova. The Huns conquered the Goths in the Pontic Steppe in the 4th century, forcing some of them to flee the Dnieper region and settled in the Eastern Roman Empire (Balkans). It would not be improbable that some Goths and Huns moved back to southern Sweden, either before invading the Roman Empire, or after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, displaced by the Slavic migrations to Central Europe. After all, even ancient people kept the nostalgia of their ancestral homeland and knew exactly where their ancestors a few hundreds years earlier came from.

Mongols are cool man, Genghis pulled himself up by his bootstraps to be pretty much king of the world.

kek
Throat-singing is really cool, though. Don't know if the blood-crazed Mongols of Genghis' time did it, though, or if it's more a Tibetan/Tuvan thing

youtube.com/watch?v=JbSczKB03Ts

Funny how Europe gets assfucked by Huns, Mongols and the Black Death, and then goes on to completely dominate the world.

Mongols like Hawaiians almost lost their language, as there only was like 15 Hawaiians speaking Hawaiian in 80ies and same with Mongolians. Now their culture is reduced to meme-tier shamanism, horses being the most valuable possession and occasional throat singing masterpiece. Modern Mongolia cut down all the trees to make way for industry. Their freedom eagles soon won't be able to find anything to eat.

>isis teir
>mongols
Com'on now user, the mongols gave us russia, isis gives us aids. Are the two really comparible?

Given human fecundity, decimated population usually recovers quickly to reach its carrying capacity again, so it makes sense that, if all those things didn't actually lower the carrying capacity of Europe/European civilization, the sheer numbers would have rapidly recovered.

>Mongols dindu nuffin for advancement of people
>Mongols stopped the muslim horde from invading Europe

Why Americans such shit at history?

Mongols also had a Navy, they had Prototype Grenades, and Unique Equipment and Weapons.

Mongols then became muslim.

>Unique Equipment and Weapons.
how many times did they farm mephisto?

Because according to American ((((education)))) the world was created 5000 years ago

Nope, Islam was never laid back.

All the Muslim kingdoms executed Mongol ambassadors which caused Genghis Khan to rage super hard and he decided to genocide them all.

You don't ever execute ambassadors especially in ancient times.

I have never seen anyone on Sup Forums idolise the mongols.

"Mongols" really are Turks.
Just like "Mughals".

Is that what they honestly taught you? They all became muslim? fucking lol. Please keep the kek's rolling in.

They destroyed muslims, so I'm cool with them.

From what I've seen Americlaps simply never read books. Ever. This isn't even a meme. I've asked multiple Americans "what books are you reading" and they always just list TV shows they've been watching instead.

Being so savage that the women just threw themselves of the walls before a siege so they can avoid falling into a hecatomb made with all men, women, children, cats and dogs from the city while the rulers are given molten silver down their throats?

Yeah, they are nigger/ISIS/gypsy/ninog scum tier. What a surprise.

>a Kraut praising turk dick
You guys used to be cool

That's getting old.

You're right man. Creation of the largest ancient empire in history? That's fucking nothing. Creation of incredible economic and social infrastructure that allowed near-perfect assimilation of vastly different social groups? Fucking useless.

Alot of Mongols converted to Islam. Tamerlane being one of the most notable generals.

The US is to blame for that. They forced ((((much needed Turk labor))))) after 1945. Germany's policies have never been German, always American since then too.

>reading comprehension level: American

The Mogol Empire allowed and had shittons from all religions fatfuck.

People romanticise the Mongols for their ability to give Islam the middle finger. As an empire, who the fuck romanticises them? People romanticise Imperial Rome, and Athens in its hay-day, not the fucking Mongols. I've never encountered that.

Mongolia today is a shithole and that's testimony to their ever-lasting "greatness."

>probably
They definitely enslaved Rus' and many other slavic nations, and they definitely fucked up Baghdad, which turned muzzies into anti-intellectuals we face today.

Non-Turkic cultures are supper gay.
The only bit of hardcore is our legacy echoing through you.

That gets even older.

When did they curb-stomp niggers?

yeah its tv , documentarys or audio books
only old white women read nowadays

Three of the fucking four Khanates were muslim.
Golden Horde, Ilkhanate. and the Chagatai Khanate were majority muslim.

Kek. Some of you leafs are alright

Recurve bows

>romanticizing the Mongols
When did this happen? Mongol is usually used as a swearword to Finns/Estonians/Hungarians on Sup Forums.
This thread now only needs a few romanians shitposting "hurr durr bozgor mongols" to be complete.

There was the siege of Kozel'sk that was the opposite - the city fought until there was noone left to fight and nothing left to eat. Mongols told the citizens they will spare women and children (pretty much the last surviving citizens) if they surrender. They did, and Mongols killed them all.

but I romantisize ISIS too.
stop seing the world as black and white. And start seeing enemys and friends.
Different people have different goals and its literally nothing wrong with destroying others, they simple destroyed what was inferior.

he's from reddit, all the americans are

youtube.com/watch?v=HyChuxExPwQ

Ofc you do Ahmed >8< Cokugozlulur >8

I love this goy.

Swedecuck from the coast?

They created an empire.

>The mongols were shit

Empire Max. land area (million km2) Max. land area (million mi2)
British Empire 35.5 13.71
Mongol Empire 24.0 9.27
Russian Empire 22.8 8.8
Qing dynasty 14.7 5.68

>That map
>Live in the .5% zone

Yeah, nah, back to your brazil nut tree, monkey boy.

>They couldn't create anything
they secured the silk road for centuries leading to the rise of europe and crushed the arab expansion, they are one of the reason we are not speaking arab right now

WE

Most of that empire was sparsely populated.

Most of the fucking world was sparsely populated back then

Thanks to the mongols, it was the West that took over the world instead of the Chinese or the muslims.

It was the comparative non-destruction of Europe, specifically the lack of major depopulation that left society in the west intact enough to not totally regress like it did in the middle east, where many areas like the Iranian pletau and Mesopotamia didn't reach the pre-mongol population level until the 1950s-60s.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

If the Mongols had done to Europe what they did to the Chinese and the Muslims, the whole world would still be centuries behind our current level of development technologically and culturally we might be even more backwards since all sorts of things we value like, the Renaissance, might never have happened.

I like horseback archery.

That is all.

I have never romanticized them.

They created China.

t. mongol

>the Renaissance

Is a forced meme by revisionist historians on par with Sup Forums claiming they changed the world through Trump's election.

rather be mongol than a gypsy desu senpai

And you are a manlet low IQ shitskin, that's life son

>Great Empire
>lasts 162 years

Once again, the "Mongol" Empire was a Turkic empire, just like the "Mughals" were a Turkic empire.

New formations of Empires and power shifts took place inside the Turkic realm, and where linked to the new formations of alliances and shifts of power holders.

Here's an incomplete list so you won't have to quarell about "only 100 years".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries

Thanks John Green

You're forgetting one major point

The mongoks introduced the Black Plague to Europe which killed 9 out of 10 inhabitants

Thanks for that you horse fuckers

>Huns didn't rape anyone but actually were respected members of Germanic society

what? hahahaha

germans and other european tribes have turk blood in them because of huns you delusional meme historian fingol