What made Hitler such a good public speaker?

What made Hitler such a good public speaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DSKtilA__fg&list=WL&index=28
youtube.com/watch?v=yMde_FOqGNs&list=WL&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He practiced it

A lot

Amphetamines

A lot

He believed in his message. He loved the people he was speaking to and knew how important that it was for them to receive his message. He had confidence in his ability to convey the message. He practiced his ass off.

He was yelling like a retard which is a good way to catch people's attention but because he did that nobody can today

He used ethos a lot to unify a people that felt marginalized.

A bit like your good fella DRUMPF

He was speaking truth.

Your hero Trump is doing it today ;)

STFU Eurofag, your Dad is black and your stepdad is white. SAD!

Epic O_O

Studied Gustavo Le Bon and mass psychology, he addressed perfectly the hivemind and appealed to emotions

Trump actually has a book of Hitler speeches he keeps by his bed. He definitely took some pointers from it at the West Palm Beach speech.

I never believed in the whole shitposting countries. But by God, the leafy ones truly are the worst

Practice and passion

Passion and practice.

he spoke words real good

Anglo hivemind

Why do you still speak with Mohammeds cock in your mouth it's hard to hear what you're saying Soren.

As a Franc, aren't you busy asking your wife's permission to perform a paternity test on your black son?

>good public speaker
>thanks to him every non-german thinks of german language as ugly and horrible sounding

he said the truth

>tfw when you try to conquer the world with the public speaking abilities of julius caesar but the abilities of charles ii of spain & you end in a bunker with baby killer goebbels and eva whatever-the-fuck with your brain on the floor

military abilities*

He practiced a lot. Dickens is said to have been a great speaker as well, with notes underlining the intentions of his message, in a fashion similar to that of musical theater performances.

spirit cooking

Arguing with liberals and comies in Vienna.

micophones

Some people are born charismatic and with good speaking abilities. He was also very good at finding problems, adressing them AND make people see him as the solution. Imagine Trumps concept but more articulate and emotional.

No matter what you think about his policy and skills as a general, he was a 10/10 politician. Both in germany and foreign affairs.

>britbong
>talking shit about anyone, ever

U havin a laff m8?

10 in Charisma

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
Was this the worst attack ad in political history?

>hasnt heard the invasion of Poland speech

Brah
One of the greatest and most persuasive speeches ever delivered

Everything is in the mustache

His speeches were written and actions directed by an African woman, Beatrice D'Qaun Mtumbo.

Hitler himself was illiterate and could barely write his own name

here is a video of it if you're interested
youtube.com/watch?v=w8HdOHrc3OQ
this is correct

see, black skin, Even official SS propaganda showed the superiority of the Negro race

Again. more black men

I support. Germany - the country of the blacks.

Not only that, but many of his speeches were delivered in whiteface by the famous Ghanaian actor Okwonko Dindu Nkowele, because whitey is so uncharismatic and awkward. Also all of the elite SS troops were coal-black nkgs from the Sudan #wewuzfuhrersansheeeit

Hitler was basically a photo prop, and ceremonial leader of a Sudanese puppet government

>What made Hitler such a good public speaker?
A really stupid audience. Remind you of anything?

>when you win two world wars against Germany and still end up worse.

>This video is not available in your country

Can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

Set your location to outside of cuckmany, Hans.

Thanks!

>Don't want the Germs learning how to remain a country.

>that flag
based citric nationalism

... And cocaine.

Stop watching those kike national geographic (((documentaries))) about Adolf Hitler.

>1940 hitler takes paris
>2016 niggers and muslims take paris

I don't think he was particularly charismatic. I think what made him so popular was that his message about the Germans being fucked over was very true and resonated with a lot of people. Also he was clearly very passionate about the issue. People respond well to passion plus truth.

Nothing. He wasn't a great speaker. Too many suckers have convinced themselves since WWII that he was. But if you watch and listen to him it won't take you long to realise he was actually pretty shit at it.

He spoke from the heart and loved his country.

Just like Trump.

THIS, HE JUST SCREAMED A LOT

here are some clips without the usual emotional music people put over them
youtube.com/watch?v=DSKtilA__fg&list=WL&index=28

youtube.com/watch?v=yMde_FOqGNs&list=WL&index=15

I think it wasnt much about his speaking skills, as it was about the clear and content vision in his head about how germans will thrive in future. Thats why people listened to him. It was the message itself, not the means of interpreting it.

he was jewish and gay

What the fuck, hes speaking gibberish.

Learn how to set a rat trap here IMPORTANT

He knew about the money changers. So he has to be the scapegoat.

He was a decent politician, but a public speaker...eh I suppose.

Daily reminder that the Party basically stacked every crowd and hall something fierce. (See Kershaw)

He was very intelligent. He had studied a lot because he enjoyed it. He came from a poor backround and understood people's problems. He practised a lot and was passionate.

>He was very intelligent.
Hahahahahahaha. Have you ever tried to read Mein Kampf? The man was a fucking moron.

You don't know what you don't know. Speaking about you if you could not tell.

What the fuck are you on about Maple leaf? Have you been huffing the Maple syrup again?

Why was Hitler always screaming? Why so nervous? Reee juden commuisten plutocraten democraten!
Stalin was always calm, even when making speech in sieged Moscow. And so were Churchill and Roosevelt.

Mussulini was better

I prefer Codreanu to be honest

Autism

volume

He was angry
Angry about Jews

Hm yes, he had quite the volume of ideas. You might say his brain was overflowing with them

>that arrangement of "Trump" at the end making a swastika in negative space

why didn't we ever think of that? Top notch design

Because of immense amount of meth.

He believed in the bullshit he was selling.

Pure genius. Honestly, we should have co-opted it like we did "fake news".

I wasn't implying that he isn't persuasive or makes a weak point in his speeches, it's just that he chose the most retarded austrian rural accent for his public speeches and now everyone thinks all germans sound like that

I don't think you know what austrian dialects sound like Ivan

>dialect
>accent
different things

Germany was shit back then and was the only guy that want change without commies

Can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy?

kek and the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>Gustavo Le Bon
Like Jack Morrison, he read the same book

He truly loved his people, and we're all used to soulless politicians who despise us.

I CHALLENGE you to watch this clip without getting major feels
>protip: you can't
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

controversial german chancellor from '33-'45

Thanks

>wanting a united country in spite of destructive Weimar policies was bullshit
Educate yourselfs retart.

His love for his country.

People that say obama is a good speaker clearly havent seen Hitler's speeches. He certainly has that going for him whether you like him or not

G-d blessed him with the ability so that he defeat the fake Jew and that true Israelites could come out of hiding.

Trump is YHWH's latest attempt.

Amphetamines was very popular at that time. Germany, USA, Britain, Japan, all used speed for their troops alertness. There's no reason to think Hitler didn't also use it.

Trigbaiting this hard

he just yelled a lot, kinda like trump. Although Trump is nowhere near right-wing as Hitler, anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

He beleived he was a messenger of god

He had truth and fact on his side.

Goebbels was better

I've seen webms of him rocking back and forth with a huge grin plastered on his face, no way he wasn't spun as shit