Here's how to deal with shitskins in your country

Here's how to deal with shitskins in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNDKEfeIQzE

bump

Bit light on racial argumentation, but still a decent 8/10.

That's a gipsy not a muslim, you noob....

You don't defeat the nigger by becoming one

This is like 30th time I've seen this vid posted.

gypsies are more shitskinned than the darkest arab

Thats actually not cool

we had gypsies back in siberia and they were shit
but if some random gypsy isnt doing anything to you and you beat him up youre worse than the gypsy

Gypsy bashing is a fun pastime there but in all honesty you should be bashing the fuck out of shitty refugees.

>if you beat your enemies they win
fuck off out of my country, Hasan

>Beating someone clearly weaker than him for no reason at all

Karma will come back hard on this slav.

refugees aren't fun to bash because they just stare at you scared while you talk to them or punch them

at least gypsies understand bulgarian

so die in silence bitch

seeFucking Germany.

Why is the bulgarian hitting another bulgarian?

I'm not arguing that of course, but they are around for ages,...but it's true, we all hate them, becouse they are pulling out the money and not doing/working shit...

the gyp was trying to claim cultural and genetic parity with Bulgars. the gyp needed to be taught a lesson

they invade us, they paid the price, stop with your (((moral)))

nice palin bro

Can't tell the difference

> Claiming to be superior while acting like a nignog.

I think you might need to get your eyes checked, one of the people in that conflict is clearly browner than the other

all gypsies should be exterminated

if you disagree you are a cuck and should kill yourself

Fuck off Malaysia

This bloke has some issues.
There are better ways to assert one's superiority.

>slav
>civilized

i am koza nostra

This is appalling. Valorising this is evil. You are evil. And pretty pathetic to be honest. I would love to walk across this situation and smack down some pussy white fucks who thought this was a good idea.

Faith in humanity once again proven to be groundless.

the problem is you're the pussy shitskin fuck who would be smacked down

>he doesn't go around beating the people with darker shades of skin color than himself.
It's a darwinist thing, you wouldn't understand Sven.

Not shitskin Bulgar. My skin is higher tier than you. In Philippines for tax reasons filth.

Beat and humiliate an innocent human, that's what a subhuman would do, i.e. eastern europeans.

Also funny that Bulgaria - literally the sewer of Europe - is trying to pretend that their filth is better than real people. Getfuckedmatetobequitehonest.

Croatia bringing the truth to the thread. Bulgaria = literally subhuman.

>My skin is higher tier
>In Philippines for tax reasons filth
What did he mean by this?

come here talking all that shit little shitskin
see how fast you get brain damage'd

>balkans

wow what a man

Probably fucking some underage lolis, maybe it's Bill Clinton on vacation?

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

When i see things like this my heart grows and my faith in humanity gets restored good job bulgaribro.

He enjoys the time honored Phillipino tradition of fucking lady boys?

Not justified. Just seems like a grown man beating up on a teen who isn't even doing anything and is non-threatening.

You don't attack a person just because they are of a different race, even if you are against that race. That nigger-tier behavior and unbecoming of a white man.

>kicking someone while they're on the ground and not fighting back

What a hero....so brave

I am confused
How is this a Gypsy?
There is no magical summoning of Gypsy host out of the ground
How did you block his spells?

Are you writing or speaking to the monitor? the fuck is wrong with you?

I wouldn't go to Bulgaria if I had a private flight from Manila with 40 women blowing me non-stop. Your country is full of assholes with no redeeming cultural value. That shit is factual.

Try again retard. Bulgaria bantz game weak as fuck right now.

Why would anyone even go over to your country for other reasons than to fuck impoverished children?

Don't you mean "women"?

If you attack someone who's weaker than you and not doing anything to you, you're a nigger. Plain and fucking simple.

Jesus Christ Philippines got beef today

Possibly

yeah, he just invade and profit of the wealth of the Europe, not a big deal

The person filming this is a nigger. Trust me I would know.

He certainly acts like a gypsy.

Ahhh a good ol' fashion lynchin, good idear cleetus

I could immediately tell it was Slavic from the thumbnails grainy picture quality and a European male having a quarter of a fucking ball.

Likely

Old mate, is an old mate, most likely from NSW, most certainly near the territory within.

I can seeeeeee you.

Look at this shit for real. Which side are you on?

Honestly, are you about making the world better or beating on weaklings?

>

literally savage

I'm ok with beating down rapist refugees that destroy food and water, but this guy was minding his business and just beat him for no reason

>inb4 "WE HAVE TO KILL ALL THE NIGGERS"

no, only the bad ones, which makes up 90% of them

Thanks Philibro.

One thing admirable about you people is that you nonwhites always stick together. I wish we had your sense of tribalism but we are cucked beyond belief and have no in-group favouritism anymore.

Australian not Filipino

Aussies always have beef. Shit is finest grade too.

that gipsy has obvious mental issues. the dude hiting him is a poor bastard abusing a retarded person.
way to go bulgaria

Get the fuck out of my country faggot.

I really wish OP didn't make this thread.
I've already seen that vid like 30 times already. It's really boring and not worth having a related discussion on Sup Forums anymore.

Gypo got bent, dunno if he deserved it but i'm 100% sure he's stolen shit in the past week that he wasn't punished for so it equalizes. On the other side, i know gypsies that are hard working and honest lads. So you can't be inconsiderate to that fact because these fellas have been here for centuries, they might not be us but they're kind of our roommates.

>picking on someone who's obviously retarded

so strong

How much income tax do you pay mate? I am on 15%. Lick my balls hahahah

>What did he mean by this?

He's a libertarian white male living in the Philippines to avoid taxes.

>that gipsy has obvious mental issues.
wrong, he was just shy

Violence is the only tool that we have against subhumans, everything else simply dosnt work.
>J-just turn the other cheek brah
>If you kill your enemy they win
>Its okay if niggers destroy my race as long as they follow constitution!
Fuck off and take your (((values))) and (((ethics))) with you.

all gypsies have mental issues, seriously, since Bulgaria and Romania sent us like 3/4 of their population my town of 30k, up until last year, had 7 camps of Romanian gypsies, and they all look like inbred retards and behave like rats.

They steal the fucking water from the emergency thing in case of forest fire.

The same could be said of Bulgaria

At least the Philippines has beaches

>they all look like inbred retards

Psst, froggo, they ARE inbred retards.

Honestly, I see two absolute subhumans behaving like monkeys. If I drove past this scene I'd probably giggle and throw coins at them. I have no moral opinion on this whatsoever.

>bulgarian faggots being cucked by turks for centuries
>beats some weak roma
Ahahhahahahahhahah

Ok but, what does beating people with mental issues achieve? You wouldn't whip a dog for being a dog right?

This is why the video is horrible

Bulgaria has beaches too and another huge plus - no flips.

are you implying we dont have beaches

disgusting behaviour

>rare

Vulgaria

this is disgusting
the only thing you can do is beat someone weaker than you?
you sure are a big boi you fascist scum

Is this the famous bulgarian brute i've heard so much of?

Unless you are part of a Right Wing Death Squad you have no justification for being violent.

check again on who cucked who, mudslime

we paid taxes
turks paid with their lives

>You wouldn't whip a dog for being a dog right?

Yeah you would, it's gotta learn not to shit inside somehow.

Dude the beaches here are amazing too. I was literally here last week. So good

>ontopus

Op's hero is the epitomy of SHITSKIN.

The demonstration of physical dominance over an obvious retard displays nothing less than shit cunt.

In fact such an act is akin to raping a 6yr old child. Ergo, this shit cunt is less than human, and equal to a slugs faecal slime. Like many here, the irony of /pol

Also, fuck off. Bulgarians indicating they are in the higher tiers of Euroslime is hilarious, to the point of embolism. Lets not forget that between these cunts, and the other 14 surrounding "nations" in yurop, oh and murrika, they drive the sex trafficking and basic sublevel human industries, globally.

You may seek countrywide euthanasia, shit-skin, the world won't miss youy, and Israel, when you grow some balls and leave humanity.

>unironically a non-assimilated gypsy
They are practically no different than cunning parasites, I'm surprised he didn't get up and shank him with a hidden knife or whistled for the others from the ghetto to kill the youth attacking him.
Now don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Roma/Gypsies, if they assimilate properly and get jobs I think of them as equals, but if they live in secluded ghettos, steal and drain gibs then I consider them parasites.

bulgaria looks fucking trash senpai

streets like African nigger tier degradation.

>mfw Sup Forums is talks all tough about the race war until it's time to do race warrin'.

You're all cuckolded pussies. Shameless autists. You shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

he was peaceful and friendly.
this shitheads beat him so he could show it to his facebook friends.
I knew Bulgaria was a shitty place but couldn't imagine that gipsies were the decent people and fucking bulgarians the scum of the earth. thank you for showing me how shitty your people is

Why is a slavic savage attacking that indian man?

you got to show them who's the boss or they'll attack old women on the street to steal their jewelry and extort money from cute Japanese and Chinese tourists who don't know better.

It makes me so furious to see thos fucking rats attacking asians who think their stepping into a civilized country that I learned how to say "the dark skinned people are thieves" in several languages to warn them.

Fuck I fucking hate those rats.

People who are not in contact with them can't understand.